2013 Passport 470
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Mystic, CT
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 595,000
A true Blue Water Boat! Designed by Robert Perry. This boat is four years newer than any
other 470 currently on the market. Only 750 Hours on the Engine. This is a custom shoal draft
model with the keel bulb option which is fully encapsulated. There are two queen births with
en-suite heads. The hull shape has a soft motion offshore. Ease of handling with all sails roller
furling. She is truly ready to go with the following upgrades in the last 12 month
Recent upgrades in last 12 months
* New Winslow Six Man Liferaft
* New AB Aluminum Bottom Inflatable 9’6”
* Sails professionally inspected and all recommended repairs done
* Eight new dock lines and fenders
* New varnish all exterior teak
* Installed high water bilge alarm
* Full engine service
Oil, Filters, Belts, impeller
* Full generator service
Oil, Filters, Belts, impeller, hoses, zincs
* Replaced and upgraded Fusion Radio and speakers
* Added prop line cutter, SS400 Shaft Shark
* April 2019 Bottom painted one coat Pettit Trinidad, Black
* All new zincs
* Prop speed applied to all running gear
* Gori Prop rebuilt, replaced rubber stops
* Rebed Chainplates
* New anchor windless deck controls and remote control at wheel with chain counter
* All rigging professionally inspected top to bottom
* Replaced worn Genoa halyard and Staysail halyards with a 11mm Dyneema low stretch
* Serviced all Furlex bearings inspected and lubricated
* corrosion on turnbuckles removed cleaned and serviced
* All eight winches taken apart and cleaned and lubricated
* Replaced main sheet
* Replaced running wire back stays with Dyneema
* Engine and prop aligned
* Upgraded engine anti siphon venting loop
* All fuel tanks opened and tanks cleaned and all fuel polished.
* All fuel lines cleaned and all Racor engine filters taken apart and cleaned
* Replaced with new Racor filter for generator
* Updated Navionics Charts on Raymarine plotter for east coast
* New Lewmar folding wheel in cockpit.
* All new custom cockpit cushions.
* Dodger and Bimini cleaned repaired and waterproofed.
* Upgraded hoses in master head to higher quality for odor control
* All windows, portholes and hatches tinted with ceramic heat limiting film
Call for an appointment to view LONE STAR. She is stored inside at Mystic Shipyard; easy to get aboard in any weather, anytime of day.
Please contact Robert Rodgers at 860-536-7776
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 47 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 2 in
LWL: 39 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 7 in
Displacement: 30611 lbs
Ballast: 11000 lbs
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Custom cherry interior features walk-thru galley and walk-thru navigation center allowing access to owner's stateroom aft without disturbing the gourmet cook. Dinette has two table tops, large dinette table and smaller, cocktail table with adjustable height. The dinette also has an additional filler cushion for converting this area to an optional double berth. Two large and very private staterooms each with ensuite head and separate shower stall. Beautiful Corian counter tops in galley and beautifully accented Corian on the end tables and in the heads. Custom faucets. Ultra-leather upholstery. Passport trademark solid cherry doors and louvered lockers.
- Two Stateroom, two head layout, each with separate shower stall
- Double walk thru's to aft cabin
- Louvered Locker Doors
- Cherry Dining Table
- Locking Floor Boards
- Custom wine and liquor locker
- Crystal locker with glass front door
- 15 Opening Ports with screens
- 5 Deck Hatches with cherry bordered screens
- 2 Hull ports
- Custom Colored Corian counter top in galley
- Custom Corian countertops in heads
- Curved Companionway Steps
- Custom Ultra-leather fabric covered cushions in main salon
- Fold Down headboard on aft berth.
Walk-thru galley features;
- Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- 3-Burner Stove with Oven and Broiler
- Stainless safety bar
- Stainless stove liner
- Safety LPG panel and solenoid
- Top and front loading refrigeration Top and front loading freezer compartments
- Frigaboat 12 volt DC refrigeration systems with keel coolers for both refrigerator and freezer compartments
- Carel Digital controls for refrigerator and freezer
- Built in Microwave Oven
- Corian Counter Tops
- Fresh Water and Salt Water Foot Pumps
Navigation and Communication
- Raymarine ST60 Depth, Wind and Speed in cockpit
- Raymarine ST60 Graphic display at Nav station
- Raymarine E90 Wide Radar/chart plotter at nav station with WAAS antenna and Digital 4Kw Dome mounted on Mast.
- Raymarine E90 Wide Radar/chart plotter at helm.
- Raymarine Sirius weather SR100 with antenna
- Raymarine AIS 650 transceiver with Shakespeare antenna and dedicated GPS sensor
- Raymarine SR150 Marine Weather Receiver
- Raymarine ST 6001 Type III Hydraulic Linear Autopilot with 400G Core Pack.
- Raymarine Hand held remote for Autopilot.
- Dual instrument pod on binnacle for autopilot, bow thruster controls and radar.
- ICOM M45 VHF at Nav station with Command MIC at Helm
- Stereo system with interior speakers
- Speakers in the cockpit.
- Powder coated mast and boom.
- LED tri-color light on masthead
- Furlex Roller Furling Headstay
- Furlex Roller Furling Inner Fore stay
- Hardware, cars, blocks, power clutch, sheets and halyard package for roller furling inner fore stay.
- Running back stays.
- Boom Preventer
- Solid Rod/Vang
- 4 Internal halyards
- Internal topping lift
- Flag halyards at spreaders
- Combo deck and steaming light
- Mast head mounted windex
- Stainless standing rigging with mechanical fittings.
- Tri-lens radar reflector
- Forespar Ion Dissipator
- Two Harken 70.2 CST Two speed primaries
- One Harken 46.2 CST Two speed mainsheet
- One Harken 40.2 CST Two speed utility winch on coach roof port.
- One Harken 44.2 CEST ELECTRIC main furling/utility winch on starboard.
- One Harken 44 CST Two speed halyard on mast
- One Harken 40 CST Two speed halyard on mast
- Side Power dual prop Bow Thruster
- Teak Eyebrow
- Light gray colored non-skid
- Teak Seats on Bow and Stern
- Muir Storm 2200 Electric Windlass, with remote and chain counter at helm station
- Ultra 60# anchor.and swivel
- All chain Primary rode.
- Teak cockpit sole
- Teak Caprail w/stainless steel striker
- Aft cap rail tracks
- Teak drop leaf Cockpit Table
- Custom stainless steel pole mounted on aft deck with wind generator, antenna arms, deck light and outboard engine lift with 4:1 purchase.
- Edson outboard engine bracket
- Custom Kato stainless steel dingy davits.
- Stainless steel stem head with double bow anchor rollers
- Stern anchor locker with stern hawse and cleat
- Teak Companionway Doors and Lexan Drop Boards
- Cockpit walk-through drop boards
- Custom 316 Stainless Boarding Ladder aft
- Hood stainless opening ports with safety glass and screens in deck house.
- Two Offshore hull ports w/shutters
- Four stainless fixed windows with high impact glass
- Five Stainless Steel overhead hatches w/screens
- Five halyards and Pole topping lift
- Harken genoa tracks, staysail tracks and outboard tracks with Harken blocks and cars for inboard track
- Harken ball bearing traveler system with control lines and hardware
- Two Harken quad deck organizers
- Two Harken triple sheet organizers
- Fresh Water and Salt Water Deck Washdown System
- Fiberglass molded propane locker with two 20lb. aluminum propane tanks
- Hot and Cold Water Stern Shower
- Stern anchor locker
- Water tight bulkhead forward with deck hatch accessing the forward sail locker.
- Recessed cockpit and bulwark lights
- Copper strapping in hull for SSB
- Stainless steel striker on cap rail
Sails and Canvas
- Quantum Furling Mainsail
- Quantum 120% Genoa
- Quantum Furling Staysail
- All sunbrella fabric
- Offshore strataglass window in dodger
- Stainless steel hand rail on aft end of dodger and on sides
- Bimini top with sail windows
- Canvas covers on cockpit table
- Overhead hatch canvas covers.
- Cockpit Table cover
- Full Cockpit Enclosure
- Side Power Dual Prop Bow Thruster
- 26,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Heat/AC in two stand alone systems
- Dual Racor 500 FG Fuel Filter
- Three fuel tanks
- Engine Alarm
- Lead foam insulated engine room
- 12v engine room exhaust fan
- Raw water strainer for engine intake
- Edson pedestal steering
- Stainless wheel
- Emergency steering and tiller system
- Sunforce 600 wind generator mounted on custom stainless
steel pole with four antenna arms, deck light and
outboard engine lift.
- Mase 7.1 Diesel Generator -- 241 hours.
- Reverse cycle heat and air conditioning
- 50/250 Volt Shore Power System w/50 Amp Cable
- Galvanic Isolator
- Battery Selector Switch
- 3000 Watt Sine Wave Inverter/110amp Charger
- Custom Lighting Plan
- Night Light Entry System
- 100 amp Alternator with 3 Stage Regulator
- Eight 4D AGM Batteries and Two Group 31 AGM batteries
- Victron battery monitor
- Mast mounted hailer
- Interior Courtesy Lights
- Engine Room and Lazarette Lights
- (4) 12V 6" Fans
- Customized Blue Sea electrical panels
- Custom Blue Sea sub-panel mounted in cockpit to control all deck level lights
- AC panel includes two load groups and a source selector switch for two shore power lines and generator
- Full guages for AC/DC panels
- 110V GFI outlets in both heads
- Internal bonding system
- LED Running Lights to international rules
- 12 Volt utility outlet in cockpit
- 12 Volt courtesy lights in cockpit and bulwarks
Fresh water systems
- Two stainless steel water tanks with baffles.
- Eleven-gallon hot water heater (110 volt and engine driven).
- Hot and cold pressure water system.
- Shurflo self-priming fresh water pump.
- Salt and Fresh water flush Raritan electric toilet with macerators in owners cabin.
- Raritan electric flush toilet in guest cabin.
- Holding tank and piping for waste disposal in each head.
- Transom mounted hot and cold pressure water shower.
- Salt and Fresh water deck wash systems.
- Automatic sump pumps in each head
- Three electric bilge pumps with automatic switches
- One manual bilge pump
- Gauges for fuel, water & waste tanks
Fuel - 124 gals. total in three aluminum (5052 grade) tanks (approximately 60 gals., 37 gals., and 27 gals.) Water - approximately 126 gals. in two stainless steel tanks
Holding - two fiberglass tanks approx. 25 gal. each
Fuel, water, and holding tank gauges
Engine 1: Engine Brand: Yanmar Year Built: 2013 Engine Model: 4JH4-TBE Engine Type: Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Hours: 750 Propeller: 3 blade, folding Gori propeller Engine Power: 75 HP
“Passport’s 30 year history of building semi-custom blue water yachts assures each client the security of knowing that the finished product will be a quality yacht of definitive standards, performance and resale value. Passports are still built by old world craftsmen skilled in the art of fine yacht building.
Our interiors are not modular in construction but hand built, piece by piece, to create an interior that flows flawlessly from stem to stern. This is very evident in the details of the interior.
With her encapsulated lead ballast in the cruising fin keel and her full skeg hung rudder the Passport 470 delivers good turns of speed and control while at the same time being very safe and stiff in all conditions.”
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
cheap and easy