2013 Lagoon 400 S2
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Tortola, British Virgin Islands
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 240,000
4 cabin, 4 Head version of this popular boat. Boat is presently in a charter fleet in the BVIs, and can continue to remain in the fleet if the new owner wishes.
New mast, rigging, boom, mainsail, trampolines, and gel batteries in 2018 - 2019.
- Engine 2 x 40Hp (Yanmar •JH5CE).
- Storage until under helm station
- Stainless steel davits
- Electric winch
- Battery controller
- LED navigations lights
- 220v electrical circuit with 40 Amp
- Battery charger
- Extra fresh water tank 300L
- Grill oven with steel interior
- Waterproof loudspeakers in cockpit
- Radio MP3 player + 2 loudspeakers in saloon
- Raymarine Navigation pack
- Cockpit floor in teak
- Outboard engine bracket
- Table cockpit
- Cockpit fridge 12V 95L
- Berth in port bow compartment
- Berth in starboard bow compartment - Fans in saloon and cabins
- VHF Raymarine
- Safety equipment: 2 fire extinguishers, basic kit, flares, 10 150N life jackets, yellow life ring with light, boat hook, 3 mooring lines, 6 fenders, two winch handles, cube, hoses with port sockets.
Feel free to contact me about this yacht, or to buy or sell your used yacht in the US and British Virgin Islands.
Please contact Don Fung Fook at +1 284 441 1100
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 40 ft 0 in
Beam: 22 ft 0 in
Number of double berths: 4
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 4
Wind speed and direction
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Shore power inlet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Caribbean Multihulls
Unknown, St. Maarten/St. Martin
39 Premium Owner