2013 Hinckley Talaria 48 MY
cheap and easy
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Miami, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 1,555,000
BIG PRICE DROP to $1,550,000 and entertaining all offers! Owner wants her gone to make room for his larger Hinckley!
OLDIELOX is a stunning, one owner, 2013 Hinckley Talaria 48 Motoryacht that has been immaculately maintained. Built to the highest standards, thoughtfully outfitted and beautifully appointed she is equally perfect for entertaining, day boating or long distance cruising.
OLDIELOX just received her annual engine maintenance April 2019 and is easily seen in the water. She shows beautifully.
Specializing in New and Used Hinckley Boat Sales on the southern US Atlantic Coast, please contact me, Hinckley Broker JENNIFER RICHARDS, Cell: 443-852-0707 or Office: 561-337-2353 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for information on Hinckley boats.
HINCKLEY BROKERAGE OFFICES:
- SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME:
- Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or email@example.com Office: 207-300-2040
- Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-401-2665
- PORTSMOUTH, RI:
- Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 or email@example.com Office: 401-683-7008
- ANNAPOLIS, MD:
- Broker: Brad Holbrook Cell: 404-406-9518 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0095
- PALM BEACH-FL:
- Broker: Jennifer Richards Cell: 443-852-0707 or email@example.com Office: 561-337-2353
- Broker: John Fordon Cell: 239-438-0131 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-300-4995
- HARBOR SPRINGS-MI:
- Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378
- WEST COAST
- Broker: Miquel Corelli CPYB Cell: 949-500-2776 or firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 949-763-3062
Please contact Jennifer Richards at 561-337-2353 or Cell: 443-852-0707
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hinckley Yachts
Designer: Hinckley Design Group/Michael Peters
LOA: 48 ft 10 in
Beam: 15 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 7 in
Displacement: 40000 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Total Power: 2070 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Engine Model: QSM11 common rail
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 980
Drive Type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 1035 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Engine Model: QSM11 common rail
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 980
Drive Type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 1035 HP
Cruising Speed: 26 knots
Maximum Speed: 33 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (150 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (700 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (62 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
- The boat’s 15’5” beam provides for spacious accommodations including comfortable pilothouse area, open galley, aft cabin with twin bunks, two full heads, and luxurious Master Suite with centerline queen bunk.
- There is ample storage for extended cruises The interior is custom finished in the Herreshoff style with gloss Cloud White painted bulkheads and gloss varnished Cherry trim.
- Cabin sole is teak and tulipwood.
- Overhead in the pilothouse is an acoustical foam material with varnished cherry battens. The overhead in the galley, master and guest cabins as well as the heads is a custom V-grooved laminate which accentuates the Herreshoff bulkheads.
- OLDIELOX features a Carinthia Blue Awlgrip hull, and a gelcoated deck which matches Awlgrip Matterhorn White. Painted non-skid. The double bootstripe is Matterhorn White Awlgrip to match the deck color. The hull bottom is painted black.
- A varnished teak toe rail, varnished teak cockpit coamings, teak handrails and eyebrow accentuate the beautiful profile of the boat.
- The deep, comfortable cockpit has a molded “L” settee to port and molded double seat to starboard. The cockpit has a walk-through transom door to the swim platform
- Wide side decks, coaming doors from the cockpit to the side deck port and starboard, properly placed varnished teak handrails and a huge foredeck makes handling lines/fenders easy and safe for docking.
Sliding curved stainless and glass aft pilothouse doors open to connect the cockpit and pilothouse spaces or slide closed to provide protection from the elements yet still provides excellent visibility and natural light.
Stunning custom Herreshoff interior finish with gloss Cloud White painted bulkheads and gloss varnished cherry trim.
Six (6) custom Hinckley port lights (fixed in living quarters and opening in heads and galley)
Ten (10) low profile Stainless Steel framed opening hatches provide a light and airy interior.
Ocean air Skyscreens provide bug screens/shades on all overhead hatches
Four (4) oversized powered open/close hatches on pilothouse top.
Ocean Air Skysol pleated shades on pilothouse side windows
Corian countertops in galley (Stone Harbor color) and heads (Designer White color)
Dimmable LED cabin lighting throughout provide enhanced ambiance
Chilled-water reverse-cycle heat/air-conditioning
Second-station wireless PalmStick (JetStick) control
Built-in electric grill in cockpit amenity.
Upgraded Garmin Electronics package with integrated engine room camera
KVH satellite TV system with M5 Tracvision with Direct TV service.
Upgraded pillowtop mattresses for all berths
HULL and DECK
- Carinthia Blue Awlgrip hull
- Matterhorn White gelcoat deck and cabin top with painted non-skid
- Double Matterhorn White Awlgrip boot top
- Black bottom
- Hull: Hinckley DualGuard®Composite Construction- Kevlar®/E-glass outer skin. Corecell “M Foam” for core above and below the waterline. Carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
- Deck: E-glass outer and inner skin with Corecell Foam” for core. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
- These materials and building techniques provide for a superior surface finish, greater resistance to osmosis, high degree of stiffness & stiffness/weight ratios, and greater hull strength against impact damage and thermal insulation.
- Non-metallic composite thru-hull fittings with ball valve seacocks are below the waterline and above the waterline where appropriate. Bronze seacocks, thru-hull fittings and sea strainers on propulsion engines.
- Rub rail has stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molding.
- Swim platform is painted to match hull color with teak decking inserts and stainless steel half round with a stainless steel telescoping 3-step swim ladder under swim platform.
- Gelcoat to match Matterhorn White Awlgrip painted non-skid surface on cockpit sole, side deck walking surfaces, and cabin house walking surfaces
- Tapered varnished teak toe rails with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak molded eyebrow molding around cabin top.
- Varnished teak handrails are mounted on forward cabin top, port and starboard on pilothouse roof. A varnished teak handrail runs across the aft end of the pilothouse.
- Anchor Locker: Molded into the foredeck, with hinged and gas-spring assisted hatch. Custom stainless steel anchor roller with stainless steel anchor. Remote control for anchor windlass as well as control at helm station makes anchoring simple.
- Wash down spigot in anchor locker
- Custom 8” stainless steel cleat in anchor locker to secure anchor rode
- Chocks - (2) Open custom Hinckley stainless steel bow chocks, and (4) Closed custom Hinckley chocks for spring lines
- Mooring Cleats: (8) 316 stainless steel bow, stern and spring line cleats. Bow and stern cleats are 12” and spring line cleats are 10”
- (10) Smoke gray tint hatches with stainless steel frames have SkyScreen screens and blinds. Hatch lens have 3M solar film.
- Ten (10) Wichard folding padeyes, five port and five starboard on the side decks, for hanging fenders. Stainless steel half-round chafe strip on teak rail at each pad eye location and cleats
- Stainless steel half round across transom to protect gelcoat and hull color seam
- 5’ varnished teak staff for ensign with flush socket.
- Varnished teak burgee staff with flush socket at bow.
- Custom Hinckley aluminum mast painted to match deck
- Easy access onto boat from either from the port and starboard coaming gates or from swim platform through the transom door. Comfortable seating provided by L-settee to port and double seat to starboard. Custom teak cockpit table on fixed height pedestal.
- Molded boarding steps inboard of cockpit coaming gates port and starboard.
- Transom door to starboard
- Amenities port and starboard at forward end of cockpit.Port amenity has SS sink with folding faucet and hinged lid top with a U-line icemaker below. . Starboard amenity has covered Kenyon electric grill and Storage below.
- Varnished teak fishing rod and boat hook holders underside deck
- Hinckley “Bo-Peep” boarding handrail for port or starboard side decks. Storage under side decks.
- Custom cockpit shade(at rest) with stainless steel poles and white Textaline material that block 90% of sun
- Varnished teak cockpit coamings and caps
- Gelcoat cockpit sole with contrasting painted non-skid.
- White Stamoid cockpit (new 2018)cover attaches to aft end of pilothouse and covers to end of cockpit. Attaches with snaps. Zippered access from transom door and port and starboard side access panels.
- Fishing rod holders on port and starboard side deck
- Courtesy lighting at cockpit seating
- Safety light on cockpit steps
- Cockpit shower with hot/cold mixing valve with shower near transom door
- Two Glendinning powered shore cord reels exit transom through flush hatch
- Cockpit flood light mounted on pilothouse mast
- Overboard direct drainage scuppers for cockpit
Cockpit seating is provided by:
- Molded fiberglass “L” settee to port and double seat to starboard
- Cockpit cushions covered with Sunbrella “Topside Indigo”
Storage is provided in the cockpit by:
- Below cockpit seating port and starboard with gasketed fiberglass lids
- Cockpit sole hatch with hydraulic riser
- In lockers below cockpit amenities port and starboard.
Large electric opening pilothouse side windows and sliding glass aft doors along with four powered overhead hatches provide great ventilation, light and visibility. All the pilothouse windows and aft door have a light green tint.
Pilothouse layout includes:
- Forward: Helm area is to starboard with two Stidd® Slimline seats mounted on powder-coated pedestals. Both helm seats have manual up/down and fore/aft adjustment To port is a single Stidd® Slimline chair with manual up/down and fore/aft adjustment mounted just aft of the chart locker
- Aft: Full-width living area includes a U-shaped settee with tableto starboard with a U-shaped settee to port upholstered with Sunbrella “Topside Indigo” fabric
Pilothouse is finished with:
- Custom Herreshoff finish with gloss Cloud White painted bulkheads and gloss varnished cherry trim.
- Varnished teak and tulipwood pilothouse sole with removable protective covers
The pilothouse has:
- All the pilothouse windows are set in fully concealed stainless steel frames, which maximizes the visibility from within and is aesthetically pleasing from the exterior.
- The three forward fixed windows have windshield wipers & washers Large electric opening side windows provide enormous amount of air when desired
- Ocean Air Skysol pleated blind system for side windows.
- Front windows have outside snap on Ivory Stamoid® covers.
- Pilothouse aft door roman blinds provide privacy and shade.
- Varnished cherry overhead handrail with metal standoffs.
- Noise-absorbent overhead material with varnished Cherry battens
- Overhead lighting on dimmer circuits
AFT PILOTHOUSE AREA Features:
- U-shaped dinette settee with varnished table with fixed height stainless steel pedestal.
- Matching U-Shaped settee to port
- Retractable 26” LED HD TV built into the forward end of the settee allowing easy viewing is completely concealed when retracted.
The Helm is forward to starboard and has a gloss varnished dash and outboard shelf where electronics are mounted. The area is also home to the Hinckley JetStick, engine controls, navigation instruments and gauges, and a wood-rimmed steering wheel.
Two Stidd helm seats finished in White Ultraleather, have manual up/down and fore/aft pedestals. Helm seats are mounted on powder coated Stidd pedestals.
JetStick system includes the Hinckley “PalmStick” wireless remote JetStick system.
The helm has an open view into the galley below as well as the surrounding deck and area outside the yacht.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Electronics and Navigation Equipment:
- Upgraded Garmin Electronics Package consists of:
- (2) Garmin GPSMAP 7215 Multifunctional touchscreen chartplotter displays
- Gamin GMR404 48” HD 4KW open array radar
- Garmin GSD22 digital remote sounder
- Garmin ST850 speed/temp thru-hull transducer
- Garmin Bluechart G2 Vision Chip for Florida and Bahamas
- Garmin GM110 digital repeater at helm
- Standard Horizon VHF radio with DSC technology, command mic at helm and loud hailer
- KVH digital compass
- ACR RL-100 spot light on pilothouse top with helm mounted remote control
- Sirens Marine Boat Monitoring System
- Nuvo Grand Concerto 6 source 6 zone amplifier with Sirius radio/I-device available in all zones, Master stateroom dedicated Direct TV/Blu-ray available in master stateroom only.
- 2.7” LCD control mounted in each zone
- Wireless RF remote to control any zone and any source in the system
- KVH satellite TV system with M5 dome and Direct TV tuners in the pilothouse and master stateroom
- Pilothouse retractable 32” LED HD TV mounted to port, Samsung Blu-Ray player connected to pilothouse TV
- Master Stateroom 26” LED HD TV recessed in bulkhead connected to Samsung Blu-Ray player Sirius/XM satellite radio for NUVO audio system.
- Zones are Salon, Cockpit, Master Stateroom and Guest Stateroom
At the forward end of the pilothouse are steps leading to the companionway interior accommodations:
Forward most is the Master Suite with ensuite head and spacious stall shower. Master suite has dedicated entertainment system with 26” TV, Direct TV and Blu-ray player. Next aft to starboard is the Guest/Day head. Aft of the day head is the Guest Stateroom with twin bunks and with its own entry door to the day head.. Aft to port is the Galley
The interior is custom Herreshoff finish with gloss Cloud White painted bulkheads and gloss varnished cherry trim and chair rail. Overhead is custom v-groove laminate with Cherry battens. Varnished teak and tulip cabin sole. Removable protective covers are provided for the cabin sole.
- Custom interior doors provide a minimum of 6’2” of headroom clearance.
- Large overhead hatches have Ocean Air screens and shades
- Opening ports with screens provide additional natural ventilation
This area is open to the pilothouse and receives lots of natural light and ventilation and also has an opening port light over the counter.
- Corian counter top color is Stone Harbor.
- Combination stainless steel microwave/convection oven by Sharp.
- Galley sink- Double stainless steel sink with Grohe single-lever faucet with sprayer
- Charcoal-style water filter for galley sink
- U-Line two drawer refrigeration
Freezer – Top loading custom stainless steel box with Seafrost wrap around condensing freezer plates. Custom thermostat allows unit to be used as addition refrigeration space.
- Additional 110 VAC outlets
- Custom galley task lighting mounted over counters with dimmers
There is a double polished stainless steel sink with Grohe single-lever chrome fixture with sprayer and hot and cold pressure water outboard. Aft of the sink is the custom top loading freezer and forward is a countertop accessed storage bin. Below the sink are two doors to storage space. The countertop has a back splash to protect the wooden bulkhead. Inboard of the freezer is a generous workspace with the convection oven/ microwave mounted in a cabinet above. The two burner electric cooktop is mounted forward with the two-drawer refrigerator/freezer/icemaker below for convenient access while cooking.
The Guest Suite (Aft To Starboard) is entered through a paneled door. The Guest/Day head can be entered either the main passageway inboard or directly from the Guest Suite
- Comfortable twin bunk layout with upgradedHandcrafted Mattress Company 8 ½” Plush Premium Latex with organic cotton pillow top . . Drawers under the bunk access storage built into each bunk. Filler cushions to make into one large berth.Sheer lockers above the starboard bunk.
- Hanging locker forward with storage on top of the locker with integral fiddles
- Dedicated audio/entertainment zone with touch screen controls mounted at hanging locker
- Two 110-volt outlets at the base of each berth and one 110-volt outlet on flat surface above locker for charging iPads or phones while underway
- Overhead lighting on dimmer
- Bulkhead mounted lighting
- Reverse-cycle AC/heat vent
- LED rope lighting on dimmer under bunk rails
- Opening stainless steel overhead hatch with Skyscreen shade and screen
- “Skylight” provides light from above through front windshield includes a Skyscreen for privacy
The Guest Head is forward of the guest cabin to starboard.
This head includes:
- Separate stall shower with clear Plexiglas divider, shower seat, and towel storage outboard
- Corian “Designer White” countertop with stainless steel sink and Grohe stainless faucet
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine toilet plumbed directly to 35-gallon holding tank. The holding tank can be emptied via a deck fitting or overboard through the macerator pump Opening port light with drop-down pleated curtain
- Overhead lighting has dimmer.
- Storage areas are outboard of sink and shower.
- Vanity mirror mounted on bulkhead aft of sink.
MASTER SUITE (Forward)
The Master Suite is very well appointed. It includes a private head with separate stall shower. , Owner’s stateroom has a centerline aft-facing queen bunk with storage drawers under.
- Master berth is Handcrafted Mattress Company 8 ½” Plush Premium Latex with organic cotton pillow top .
- Ample storage available port and starboard
- Overhead lighting on dimmer circuit
- Bulkhead mounted lighting forward and aft
- Remote thermostat for reverse cycle AC/heat
The Master Suite includes a fully outfitted entertainment system that includes a dedicated satellite TV tuner, Blu-Ray player and Sirius radio. Relax and watch movie on the 26” LCD HD TV is flush-mounted in double bulkhead.
Continuing aft port and starboard are lockers with custom drawer storage with additional cabinetry above and outboard of the berth.
Aft to port in the Master Cabin is the entry to the Owner’s head. This head features a separate stall shower.
This head includes:
- Corian “Designer White” countertop with stainless steel sink with Grohe single-lever fixture
- Separate Stall Shower with a Grohe single-lever mixing valve
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine toilet plumbed directly to 27-gallon holding tank. The holding tank can be emptied via a deck fitting or overboard through the Sealand macerator pump
- Opening port light with pleated drop down curtain
- Swivel make-up mirror mounted forward of sink
- Overhead lighting has dimmer except for shower.
- Storage areas outboard and under sink
- Towel bar mounted on forward bulkhead
- Full-length dressing mirror mounted on the back of the head door.
- Start Batteries: Two (2) Lifeline 4D AGM batteries for main engines and generator. New 2017
- House: Four (4) Lifeline 8D AGM batteries for the main house bank. New 2017
- Custom electrical panel with circuit breakers, meters, switches, and indicator lights.
- Common wire bonding with a minimum branch wire size of #8 AWG per ABYC.
- Heavy-duty battery switches for both port and starboard engines, with the ability to parallel the Starting Batteries.
- Two (2) alternators - 80-amp 24-Volt DC, one per engine.
- Two (2) 24-Volt-DC battery chargers. One (1) 4000w Master Volt Inverter/Charter for House Bank and one (1) 60 AMP charger for Starting Bank.
- 24-Volt lighting
- Two (2) Shore Power inlets rated at 50-amps each, 240/120-Volt AC.
Generator: One (1) Onan 13.5-KW, rated for 240-volts AC and is mounted in a sound shield. Remote panel for starting with gauges. (1105-Hrs 5/2019).
- Twin Cummins QSM11 715 Turbocharged after-cooled Diesel Engines with the Cummins VesselView displays system at helm station.
- Both engines serviced April 2018. (Eng hrs-2/2019: Port=980 * Stbd=980).
- (2) Hamilton 364 water jets
- Hinckley JetStick system-integrates forward and aft motion of boat, steering, and bow thruster into single joystick.
- Wireless and handheld JetStick “PalmStick” provides same function al control as mounted JetStick
- Bow thruster- proportional hydraulic bow thruster integrated into JetStick control
- ZF 325-1 transmissions
- Single 700 gallon heavy gauge aluminum fuel tank can be filled from either port or starboard side decks
- Reverso 80GPH fuel polishing system
- Alarms for low engine oil pressure, engine high water temperature
- Racor fuel-water filters with pressure gauges, water sensors, petcock and drain tubes
- Racor in-line Fuel/Air Separators
- Baffled and insulated engine air intakes with air de-misters
- Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs
- Power assisted steering
- Oil Transfer Pump - reversible, 24-Volt DC - for main engines, transmissions, and generator
- Fresh hot and cold pressurized water, 24-VDC main supplying galley, shower, head and cockpit shower.
- (2) Automatic 24-volt DC sump pumps for showers and air-conditioning condensate.
- (3) Rule® 24-volt DC electric 3700-GPH bilge pumps with ULTRA automatic float switches.
- High water bilge alarm
- Saltwater deck wash deck wash pump with spigot in anchor locker.
- 17-gallon water heater - insulated marine stainless steel heater is heated via shore power or closed loop heat exchanger with antifreeze/coolant from engine
- (2) Polyethylene holding tanks, Day/Guest head tank- 35 gallons and Master head 27 gallons
- 150-gallon Polyethylene fresh water tank
- Chilled water system; dual chillers and circulation pumps with four air handlers with three independent controlled zones; one 12KBTU unit in Master Suite; one 12KBTU unit in Guest Suite; and two 18 KBTU units in the Salon.
- Engine Room Insulation: Insulated with foam/composite insulation with double gaskets on access door to engine room.
- Engine Air Intake: Air demisters at both vents. Baffled and insulated.
- Four (4) cage protected lights.
- Fireboy fire suppression system with automatic engine shutdown
- Garmin GC10 Reverse image marine camera installed at the forward end of the engine room
Ground Tackle System:
- Hydraulic windlass mounted in custom anchor well
- Custom 316L stainless steel bow roller with primary anchor
- Horn - Kahlenberg 24-Volt DC dual-trumpet air horn with switch at helm
- Dock lines – 50’ x ¾”
- Fenders with fleece covers
- Navigation lights
- Fire Extinguishers: 2-lb. Type B-1 fire extinguishers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Hinckley Yacht Brokerage
Picnic Boat MKIII
LaBelle, FL, United States
Stuart, FL, United States
Talaria 38R Convertible
Stuart, FL, United States
Picnic Boat EP
West Palm Beach, FL, United States
Stuart, FL, United States
Lighthouse Point, FL, United States