2013 Fountaine Pajot Lipari 41
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Grenada, Grenada
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 355,000
2013 Fountaine Pajot Lipari 41 - Owner's Version (Maestro)
Dreams DO come true!
This 41' catamaran is the ideal size for a cruising couple to comfortably manage with excellent visibility from the integrated helm. The size makes it easier to dock and easier to communicate with your crew. Made with marine grade fabric (Sunbrella), the fully enclosed helm station and outside seating area are excellent protection from the weather.
All lines lead to the helm station, including 1st & 2nd reef. This allows you to safety reef early and reef often without going forward. The electric winch is handy for anyone to raise the main halyard effortlessly.
On deck you'll find few tripping hazards and plenty of hand holds when going forward. You will have an amazing vantage point for dophin chasing with the forward facing seating on each side of the bow. The anchor locker has a wide hatch for operating the windlass or access to storage.
Aft you will find ample entertaining space with U-shape seating to easily accomidate eight at the table, more storage under the seats, and a love seat starboard for a cozy reading spot. Entering the saloon area, the level flooring surface with, again, has no tripping hazards.
The saloon has a panormic view with curved windows. Fitted curtains tuck away for a clean look. Thick cushions make for a comfotable seating space to accomidate six. The curved table can be lowered to make into a sea berth while underway or for extra guests. More storage under the seats.
The "L" shape galley is a chef's delight with an eye-level oven and plenty of counter space AND an ocean view! Double sinks with drainage area storage. Behind the three burner stove is a large counter space area with an outlet for extra appliances (currently has a micorwave & toaster oven). The energy effiencet piano-hinge style refrigation unit has ample space with adjustable baskets PLUS a front loading freeze.
Private suite/bath + 2 double cabins/1 bath
This owner's version catamaran allows you to enjoy your own private suite:
- Queen size bed
- Two seperate reading lights on the headboard
- Two large drawers under the bed
- Ventilation from above hatch
- Desk space mid-ships with book storage above
- Hanging space
- Modern bowl sink in the bathroom
- Electric flush toilets
- Roomy seperate shower space
- Access to storage forward to use as owner's locker or single berth
Two idential double berths starboard with shared bath. There is a small single berth forward with access from inside the cabin as well as outside. A great bunk for small children or extra storage space. There is storage next to the bed above as well as under the bed and behind the cabin door.
- BRAND NEW 300 amp hrs. Lithium Battery system with new Smart Victron controler
- NEW ZAR 10 lightweight dinghy
- Cummins Onan Generator model 6MDKBJ less than 300 hrs
- NEW dyneema core main halyard
- NEW dyneema core topping lift
- NEW Doyle stack pack
- NEW radar reflector
- NEW saildrive seals 2019
- NEW saildrive boots 2019
- Antit-fouling bottom paint 2019
- Washing machine
- Three 8KW BTU A/C units with reverse heat
- Spectra water maker
Let's see...what else does this boat need....YOU!
Dreams Do Come True! The current owners picked her up brand new from France and sailied her across the pond to Maryland. Then, They went coastal heading South and ending up in Grenada this year. They are moving on to new adventures and hope the new owners will have as much fun as they did with this very well kept FP Lipari 41.
Contact - Chris Rundlett
The Multihull Company - Grenada
Secret Harbor, Grenada
Grenada Phone: 473-457-3245
US Phone: 786-450-7163
Chris Rundlett is a USCG licensed captain with over 25 years’ experience sailing from the West Coast, East Coast, around the Med and all through the Caribbean. As a broker since 2013, he has extensive knowledge of systems, rigging and build quality. He is the owner of LTD Sailing School and YouTube channel with video walk-throughs of various boats.
Please contact Chris Rundlett at Mobile: 473-457-3245
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Dreams Do Come True
Designer: Joubert- Nivelt
Hull Shape: Catamaran
LOA: 39 ft 2 in
Beam: 22 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 8 in
Dry Weight: 7600 kgs
Total Power: 60 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Model: Penta D1-30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1936
Engine Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Vovlo
Engine Model: Penta D1 30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1958
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (70 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (80 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Sails and Rigging
- New dyneema core main halyard
- New dyneema core topping lift
- New Doyle stack pack
- New radar reflector
- Furling genoa
- Fully battened mainsail
- Asymmetric spinnaker
- Lazy jacks
- Auto 1st Reef from helm station
- Auto 2nd Reef from helm station
- All lines to helm station
- Electric winch (very handy for mainsail lifting)
- 75 lb Vulcan anchor (also 1 plow anchor, 1 danforth anchor)
- 200 foot anchor chain with additional 100 foot rode
- Garmin Chart plotters (one at helm station; another at nav station)
- Updated Blue Charts (including data disks for East Coast US, Bahamas, Caribbean Islands)
- Cruising charts and guide books for Bahamas and Caribbean Islands
- Garmin radar
- AIS (receive)
- Installed VHF radio (also includes handheld ICOM VHF radio)
- Charting/plotting tools (parallel rulers and dividers)
- Three 8K BTU air conditioning units with reverse heat
- 6K Onan generator
- Maestro version - owner’s queen sized suite starboard
- 2 guest staterooms port with shared head
- Two electric push button flush toilets (1 stbd, 1 port)
- Spectra 400 watermaker
- Insignia color TV
- Blue Ray DVD player
- Washing machine
- Transom shower (hot/cold)
- New Sunbrella shading for outer salon
- New Sunbrella shading for cockpit
- Full enclosure for helm station
- 3 burner ENO stove
- ENO oven
- Microwave oven
- Toaster oven
- Two 2-1/2 gallon propane tanks
- Ice maker
- Additional refrigerator/freezer (portable Engel 40 quart)
- Dnnerware and flatware
- Pots and pans and storage containers
- New ZAR 10 lightweight dinghy with oars
- 9.9 HP 2-stroke outboard motor (Mercury)
- Dinghy davits
- New life ring
- 5 PFDs
- 2 coastal/open PFDs with CO2 cylinders
- Air canister horn;
Why suffer through the uncertainty/anxiety/pain of the ‘Thorny Path’ when your dream boat is already in the Caribbean? Sailing catamaran ‘Dreams Do Come True’ is cruising and cruiser ready. The only things you really need is Yourself, A Sense Of Adventure, and a couple of nice steaks to throw on the barbie. (The current owners will throw in a nice bottle of Merlot for you.)
Dreams Do Come True’ is ready for new owners, and ready to cruise. This could be your best chance to make your very own dreams come true.
- BRAND NEW 300 amp hrs LITHIUM BATTERY SYSTEM with NEW SMART VITRON MONITOR
- New voltage regulators on each engine alternator;
- Two 150 watt solar panels;
- Yeti 400 rechargeable solar battery
- Two new fishing rods plus tackle (Penn and Okuma)
- Spare parts for engines, generator, water maker
- Tools (including power drill and dremmel
- Numerous docklines
- Magma BBQ grill with 2-1/2 gallon propane cannister
- Cushions for outer salon
- Cushion for helm station
Manufacturer Provided Description
Fountaine Pajot yard is pleased to present you, the LIPARI 41, a reference all over the world. Built with the very latest technology, after 1 000 miles of rigorous sea trials, the LIPARI 41 joins the Fountaine Pajot range, the world reference in cruising catamarans:
- Fine performances under sail and with two adapted engines.
- Elegant lines with an integrated helm.
- Excellent circulation: a deck free of all obstacles and a cockpit on the same level.
- a cockpit and saloon with same level
- an ergonomical helm free of obstacles for centralized manoeuvres.
A very nice and confortable interior :
- A new interior design
- Cockpit and a saloon on the same level A
- An ergonomical helm free of obstacles for centralized manoeuvres
- Spacious and bright saloon.
- Fine cabins well ventilated and private.
- Spacious inside storage space.
- A very pleasant owner bathroom
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from The Multihull Company
Chaguaramas, Trinidad and Tobago
Riviera Beach, FL, United States
Belize 43 Maestro
West Palm Beach, FL, United States