2013 Sealine F490
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The striking contemporary exterior of the F490 is inspired by the simplicity of modern British design, from the large flybridge to the light filled upper deck.
The Sealine F490 is considered to be a true sociable cruising craft, available with 2 flybridge layouts. On entering the cockpit, you'll notice the dramatic beam to length ratio and ample space complete with wet bar for sociable entertaining.
The main deck is light filled with stunning 360° panoramic views from the saloon, a huge wrap around windscreen at the helm and to the port side, two forward facing seats for fellow passengers to enjoy the view or an optional dinette area for dining in style, thus giving the impression of being on board a much bigger craft. On the lower deck in the heart of the boat, the atrium floods the fully equipped galley with light.
The mid cabin offers a choice of 4 flexible layout arrangements from the L-shaped sofa for comfortable dining, an office with one bunk bed, 'U' shaped dinette seating or a two bunk bed cabin option.
The F490 design focus is lifestyle and sociable boating for all on board, backed up with proven technology, which includes joystick control to easily manoeuvre the boat.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 49 ft 6 in
Beam: 14 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 1 in
Bridge Clearance: 20 ft 6 in
Headroom: 6 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 34763 lbs
Drive Type: Pod Drive
Cruising Speed: 28 knots
Maximum Speed: 32 knots
Engine Option 1: 2x Cummins MerCruiser QSB 5.9 - 480hp
Fresh Water Tanks: (111)
Fuel Tanks: (330)
- Striking contemporary exterior.
- Large sociable flybridge with optional layout.
- Twin seats accompanying upper helm with optional waterproof CD stereo and IPOD dock linked to saloon and cockpit.
- Cockpit wetbar with optional BBQ and fridge, transferable saloon table, outdoor speakers linked to saloon stereo and optional dockside TV connection for all round entertainment.
- Large swim platform with swim ladder and bathing shower with hot and cold water.
- Twin helm seats at both station for upper and lower helm.
- Two forward facing seats opposite the lower helm or optional dinette layout.
- Spacious light filled interior with excellent social space and boat connectivity with full panoramic views from saloon and helm.
- "C" shaped seating (starboard) in the saloon with optional fridge in the sideboard.
- Electronic raise and lower TV, CD/DVD player, in the saloon.
- Large wrap around screen for full visibility in lower helm and light filled atrium down into the galley and diner.
- Fully equipped large galley with ample space and, high level of amenities such as a full height fridge freezer, hob, oven and grill or optional microwave combination oven and wine cooler.
- Forward cabin with vanity storage and wardrobes. Day/forward head with separate shower.
- Luxury full beam master cabin with full height head room port to stbd, full half height wardrobes, en-suite bathroom with stall shower and premium electric toilet.
- Lower deck dinette or optional third cabin.
- Luxury styling and comfort throughout the boat, choice selection available.
- Upper and lower helm, colour speed and depth log, VHF Raymarine 240 E radio.
- Zeus POD drive system with full joystick control.
- Engines available from 480 - 600 hp, speeds up to 32 knots.