2013 Sealine C490
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
A combination of striking British design and the flexibility to cruise in all weather conditions, the C490 is a complete ready-to-use craft. No need to prepare canopies or covers before you set off, simply walk on and go. Ideal for when you want to make the most of every moment.
That sense of freedom is further enhanced through an enclosed saloon and helm. Thanks to an electrically powered sunshade and sliding patio doors, the C490 will help you stay delightfully warm, or sublimely cool, no matter what the conditions outside.
Complete with a generous fuel holding capacity,storage, food refrigeration and touches of luxury throughout, the C490 allows you to cruise long distances in comfort.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 49 ft 6 in
Beam: 14 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 5 in
Bridge Clearance: 16 ft 8 in
Headroom: 6 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 33058 lbs
Drive Type: Pod Drive
Cruising Speed: 28 knots
Maximum Speed: 30 knots
Engine Option 1: 2x Volvo Penta IPS 600-435hp
Fresh Water Tanks: (111)
Fuel Tanks: (330)
- "Turn Key" boating solution, no covers or canopies needed.
- Optional hi-lo bathing platform
- Cockpit aft seating with removable saloon table, optional bbq and fridge for alfresco dining
- Full beam cockpit with optional electronic sunshade deployed from roof line
- Large lazarette or additional cabin crew area with head.
- Sliding patio doors link cockpit to the saloon.
- 2 individual helm sports seats with a further 2 helm seats to port side or optional dinette layout
- Saloon fully enclosed with wrap round screen giving 360deg panoramic views and electronic sun roof.
- IPS drive system offers up to 25 to 30% exceptional fuel saving over traditional drive systems.
- Large L shaped saloon seating with electronic raise and lower TV and optional bottle fridge
- Spacious open galley with full height fridge freezer integrated hob and oven.
- Large master cabin aft with panoramic hull windows, full height wardrobe space, sofa to starboard, TV option and en-suite having separate stall shower and electric toilet
- Forward VIP Cabin, wardrobes, vanity storage, TV option and en-suite.
- L shaped dinette opposite the galley for entertaining, flexible layout arrangements are available to include an office layout with single bunk or a two bunk cabin layout
- Hand crafted furniture and soft furnishings used through out.
- Full joystick control and electronic steering.
- Generous fuel holding capacity, food refrigeration and storage throughout boat for long distance cruising.