2013 Princess V85-S
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
A true high performance sports yacht which combines advanced engineering and traditional craftsmanship to deliver excitement and tranquility in equal measure.
Ingeniously hidden within the sleek lines of her exterior is a flying bridge with dual helm controls and companion seating. This is a relaxed space for daytime entertaining as an alternative to the cockpit and foredeck seating areas. This area can also be specified as an optional upper sundeck offering additional seating and a sunbathing area.
The expansive cockpit provides a large dining area with wetbar and triple sunbed aft, whilst the foredeck complements her entertaining space.
A spacious tender garage can accommodate both a 4m jet-RIB and jet ski side-byside with launch and recovery aided by a submersible bathing platform.
A magnificent main deck saloon takes full advantage of her generous beam providing a welcoming, open plan layout. The forward dining area seats eight comfortably and the feeling of space is enhanced further by the opening roof.
Below decks, two large staterooms and two twin cabins, each with en-suite facilities, share a contemporary feel and are beautifully appointed.
The dedicated crew quarters are accessed via the starboard side deck and include a crew mess with two twin cabins and a separate bathroom.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 85 ft 3 in
Beam: 20 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 11 in
Dry Weight: 163142 lbs
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Option 4: 2x MTU 16V 2000 M94
Engine Option 1: 2x Caterpillar C32-A
Engine Option 3: 2x MTU 16V 2000 M93
Engine Option 2: 2x MTU 16V 2000 M84
Fresh Water Tanks: (265 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (1320 Gallons)
- Power-assisted hydraulic steering system
- Hydraulic bow thruster (300kgf/661lbf)
- 24v DC/240v AC electrical system
- 240v shore power with 1 x 100-amp and 1 x 75-amp float battery chargers
- 220v/240v diesel generator (1 x 27kW, 1 x 13kW)
- Full air-conditioning
- Hydraulic anchor winch
- Deck/anchor wash
- Stern rope mooring winches
- Electric trim tabs with indicators
- VHF with DSC R/T and intercom
- Colour radar with scanner and GPS/chart plotter (twin displays)
- Speed and distance log
- Echo sounder with alarm
- Remote control searchlight
- Combination microwave/conventional oven/grill
- Cocktail cabinet with refrigerator
- Laundry centre
- Electric quietflush toilets with holding tank
- Saloon LED TV with DVD/surround-sound system/cockpit speakers
- LED TV/DVD with CD/radio in both staterooms
- Teak-laid cockpit/side decks/flying bridge/transom platform
- Cockpit and foredeck sunbeds with cushions
- Flying bridge coolbox
- Helmsman’s door to side deck
- Stainless-steel framed saloon doors
- Electrically operated sliding sunroof
- Garage for tender and jet ski
- Transom platform with electro-hydraulic raise/lower mechanism
- Remote control telescopic passerelle
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Fully fitted crew cabin