2013 Pacer Yachts 376 EP
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The Pacer 376 EP is the 'complete' Cruiser/Racer.
Manufactured to exacting standards using only the very best materials, this Epoxy Composite yacht offers performance AND comfort and quality finishes.
Ideal for the person who wants to cruise fast, and who enjoys joining the odd race or rally.
This is Yacht with everything and the highest level of comfort in the Pacer 376 range.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Simonis Voogd Design
LOA: 11.46 m
Beam: 3.75 m
LWL: 10.48 m
Maximum Draft: 2.40 m
Dry Weight: 5400 kgs
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Option 1: 1x Volvo Penta D1-20, 3 cylinder
Fresh Water Tanks: (110 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (110 Liters)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Fully battened mainsail
- The Hull is built using vacuum bagged hand lay-up before the hardening process starts, and is post cured after it has left the mould.
- The laminated construction consists of hydrolysis - proof epoxy resin, multidirectional fabrics and foam as sandwich material.
- Internally the laminate is sealed using topcoat.
- The Deck and Hull are bonded together using epoxy, providing a neat joint. The laminated construction consists of hydrolysis-proof epoxy resin, multidirectional fabrics and predominantly foam core with end-grain balsa used in certain areas.
- In addition to Aluminium reinforcements laminated into the deck for the standard deck layout, Hard spots for post O.E.M fitment of deckgear are integrated in the deck.
- The Pacer 376 offers a factory developed non-skid surface which is white in colour.
- All lines lead back to the cockpit. Halyards and sail trims lead to a series of power clutches and fairleads on the companionway garage, each leading to a respective Winch on the coachroof.
- Winches: Lewmar
- 2 x Coachroof Halyard and spinnaker Winches – 2 x 46AST
- 2 x Primary Winches 48AST
- 2 x Mainsheet Winches 48AST
- 2 Winch handle pockets and 2 winch handles are supplied.
- The Lewmar ‘German’ mainsheet track system is positioned fwd of the steering wheel pedestal, with car position controls leading to port and starboard for easy of trimming.
- The Backstay controls are brought forward from the transom to port and starboard positions adjacent to the wheel so affording ease of trim to either the helmsman or mainsheet trimmer.
- The Jib car controls lead back to the cockpit.
- Two recessed deck lights are installed on port and starboard just fwd of the open transom.
- The Shore-Power plug socket is installed below the starboard coaming aft of the steering wheel.
- The exterior manual bilge pump point is positioned on port, aft of the steering wheel affording the helmsman easy access.
- The Pacer 376 offers a large modern self-draining cockpit with open transom, all very well laid-out for ease of sailing and the cut and thrust of competitive racing. Seats are covered in Teak.
- The Gas locker is easily accessible on the port side of the cockpit, and the engine throttle control on the starboard side of the cockpit within reach of the helmsman.
- A self draining locker (designed for life raft or general use) is provided, and access to the lazarette (steering gear and systems) is via a waterproof frosted-glass deck hatch.
- The coamings are contoured for comfort and the deck surfaces have the factory developed non-skid.
- A spacious saloon with 2 linear couches adjacent to each other and a double-leaf fold down (removable) table (with centre storage for wine) compliment the saloon.
- Cabinets run either side of the saloon to the fwd bulkhead, behind the couches.
- The couch cushions are designed to lift individually, thereby enabling quick and easy access to the storage under.
- A stainless steel grab-handle is fitted to the underside of the coachroof (midships) to aid access to the saloon whilst at sea.
- A ceiling liner with recessed halogen down-lighting affords a high quality finish to the saloon.
- High quality double V berth mattresses with removable covers.
- Smooth, easy-wipe hull liner as well as a ceiling liner with recessed halogen downlights.
- Single cushioned seat alongside a locker adjacent to the heads door.
- Both cabins offer double berths with lockers positioned against the back bulkheads and ceiling.
- Optional shelving available fitted to the midships cabin devider. Lighting in the form of bulkhead adjustable spots for reading.
- Hull liner gives a smooth easy-wipe finish, and ceiling liner screens all through-deck fittings.
- High density Mattresses are covered in removable wear resistant fabric.
- Natural light and fresh air is accessible through a port light which opens to the cockpit.
- Positioned fwd of the main saloon bulkhead and mast and accessed via the single forward berth bulkhead door, the head offers standing headroom, a wash-basin with cold water faucet, manual pump toilet, integrated shower head with electric shower sump pump and storage lockers.
- A hatch provides fresh air and natural light.
- A Halogen light is also fitted.
- An option is a second Heads door which will give access through the saloon fwd bulkhead (port side), thereby affording the forward cabin extra privacy. (must be confirmed at time of order)
- Positioned on Port at the foot of the companionway, the Galley is L shaped to offer best sea-going attributes.
- Fitted with a single deep stainless steel sink, pressurized cold water with faucet as standard and hot and cold as an upgrade.
- The 41ltr compressor cold box has a hinged lid with recessed fold-down handle. The worktop is finished in Anthracite Corian and has a solid light Cherrywood fiddle on all sides.
- A 2 plate, semi-gimbaled, stove with oven, is fitted as standard.
- Lockers for pots, pans and victuals are located above the worktop, with lockers under of which one includes an integrated waste bag holder.
- Batteries: 1 x 12v/55ah Starter
- 1 x 12v/100ah House
- Mastervolt or similar Main Battery Switches.
- Circuit Breakers for all electrical components.
- Philipi or Similar Control Panel for Electronics.
- 25ah Battery Charger
- Shore-Power and Plug & Cable. 220v Plug point at Nav Station.
- Dyform stainless steel wire shrouds and stays with roll-formed terminals and bottle-screws.
- The backstay is adjustable via a Lewmar cascade and purchase system (48:1), adjustable from both sides of the cockpit adjacent to the steering wheel position.
- The mainsheet system offers 2 conventional reefs, both controlled from the cockpit.
- The mainsail and jib halyards are dyneema. There are 2 masthead spinnaker halyards.
- The mainsail outhaul, and Cunningham, is adjustable from the cockpit.
- North Sails Mainsail 48.6m2 crosscut Dacron 430 with two reefing points, two full battens and 2 short battens – with a non backstay-overlapping roach.
- North Sails Jib, 108%, 35.85m2 8.4oz Premium Nordac.
- Mainsail 48.6m
- Code 1 Jib 36m2
- Code 2 Jib 36m2
- Code 0 95m2
- Spinnaker Masthead 129m2
- P 15.4m
- E 5.25m
- I 15.32m
- J 4.3m
- 4 x Mooring Cleats
- Safety Boarding/swim Ladder
- Filler Nozzle for water tank on cockpit floor.
- Filler Nozzle for fuel tank on cockpit floor.