2013 Latitude 46 Tofinou 7.0
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
A 1930s replica, the Tofinou 7 is a 7-meter ballasted dinghy with a low freeboard, sumptuously fitted with teak and varnished mahogany. Its beauty and the harmony of its line, typical of its time, will enchant you.
In his quest for perfection, Phillippe Joubert went into the smallest details to allow you to navigate alone fully confident and serenely with your family. Competitive sailors will appreciate the quality and the placement of the deck fittings. Furling jib, lazy jack, tiller lock, halyards and sheets are accessible from the cockpit, rendering manoeuvres very simple.
The cockpit is deep and secure if children are aboard. It is fitted with a large chest for storing different equipment. The coaming and the woodwork of the Tofinou have over 7 layers of two-component varnish ensuring ideal protection and the utmost pleasure for the eyes.
With or without boat legs, the Tofinou can be run aground: solitary coves, remote anchoring or family beaches await.
At present day, 200 Tofinou’s navigate in numerous countries around the world and for everyone’s enjoyment.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Phillippe Joubert
LOA: 7.0 m
Beam: 2.25 m
Minimum Draft: 0.50 m
Maximum Draft: 1.10 m
Dry Weight: 1300 kgs
Engine Option 1: 1x Yanmar
Fuel Tanks: (25 Liters)
- Hull in grp.
- Fully moulded cockpit.
- Removable varnished mahogany seats, each side of the centreboard casingand across the stern.
- Large lockable storage area forward.
- The aft locker contains the fuel tank and battery.
- Galvanised steel centreboard.
- Lead ballast.
- Deck in polyester with vacuumed teak deck.
- Cockpit coamings, toe rail and tiller all made of varnished mahogany
- All Harken blocks.
- Stainless steel mooring bitts on foredeck.
- 2 s.s.fairleads forward and 2 aft. 1 s.s cleat aft.
- 1 tackle for raising centreboard.
- Ensign staff and socket
- Yanmar 9 hp single cylinder diesel
- Electric panel.
- Soundproofed engine box.
- 2 blades fixed propeller.
- 25 litre fuel tank. 55 amp battery.
- Electric bilge pump.
- Tapered aluminium mast and boom painted white alloy with internal halyards.
- Stainless steel standing rigging.
- Reefing lines and main outhaul inside boom.
- Adjustable boom vang, jib sheets and backstay.
- Optional furling system for jib.
- Mainsail with 2 rows of reefing points.
- Hanked jib