2013 Eastern 248 Explorer
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Southport, ME
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 86,000
LADY J is a new-looking, immaculately-kept 24 Eastern 248 Explorer. This is the Pilothouse, fixed sides model with sliding opening windows port and starboard with aft curtains. The cockpit has a helm and companion seat, and aft transom seat, and easy boarding via swim platform with transom door. Here is an ideal coastal weekender or family day cruiser with a solid fiberglass hull. Her 150 hp Mercury outboard mounted on an Armstrong bracket, provides quiet running at 15 knots cruising speed. What is not to like about this 24' Downeast Style Cruiser? Please call us for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 43 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Eastern Boats, Milton, NH
LOA: 24 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 3 in
Displacement: 3500 lbs
Total Power: 150 HP
Engine Brand: Mercury
Year Built: 2013
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 150 HP
PRELIMINARY VESSEL DETAILS
HULL & DECK:
• Blue hull, white boottop, gray bottom.
• Solid fiberglass hull; house built of fiberglass and foam-cored sandwich construction.
• White superstructure, cream colored decks.
• Hard cabin sides and Pilothouse with sliding windows.
• 2 opening windshields.
• 2 sliding port and starboard Diamond Sea Glaze windows.
• 2 Imtra double armed wipers-washers.
• S/S full bow rail.
• S/S handrails.
• Toerails; sprayrails.
• 12V Lewmar windlass.
• 20 x 20 deck hatch with screen.
• S/S anchor roller with 11 lb Bruce anchor with rode.
• Self-bailing cockpit with molded non-skid deck.
• Wet bar with S/S sink and storage in cockpit.
• Stern seat with cushions.
• Oyster-colored Stamoid side curtains, and aft curtains which roll up.
• 4 opening portlights.
• Swim platform with transom door.
Fuel: 90 gallons in aluminum tank.
Water: Approximately 10 gallons in poly tank.
Holding: yes, with pumpout.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
• 2013 Mercury 4 stroke gas outboard, 150 hp (mounted on Armstrong transom bracket).
• Hour meter - 68 hours as seen on the meter.
• Racor fuel filter.
• Seastar hydraulic steering.
• S/S steering wheel.
• Trim tabs.
• Fuel/water separator.
Cruising speed: 15 knots; Maximum speed: 20 knots burning 6 gph.
• 12V/120V systems.
• 2 batteries.
• Circuit breaker panel.
• Battery charger.
• Shore power cord.
• LED courtesy lights.
• For two in vee berth forward with blue cushions, and storage under; also, shelves above vee berths.
• Jabsco electric head with 12V macerator to starboard (not enclosed); cover folds over W.C.
• Teak and holly sole.
• Hanging locker opposite the head
• Ritchie 3" compass.
• Raymarine 55 VHF.
• Raymarine E Series 70C22 Hybrid Touch High Performance Multifunction display: chart, dual charts, fishfinder, radar, data, chart/data, chart/fishfinder - has video ability.
• Electric bilge pump.
• Fire extinguishers.
• Swim ladder & swim platform with Armstrong bracket to house engine.
• Boarding step.
• 3 fenders; 4 docklines.
• Flush mounts S/S 4 rod holders.
• 4 life jackets; life ring.
• Port transom door from swim platform to cockpit.
• Fresh and saltwater washdowns.
• Oyster-colored Stamoid side curtains and drop curtains.
• Nav lights, cabin lights, dome lights.
• S/S rail and fiberglass step for boarding either port or starboard side of cockpit.
• Four rod holders in cockpit washrails.
COMMENTS: LADY J is a new-looking, immaculately-kept 24 Eastern 248 Explorer. This is the Pilothouse, fixed sides model with sliding opening windows port and starboard with aft curtains. The cockpit has a helm and companion seat, and aft transom seat, and easy boarding via swim platform with transom door. Here is an ideal coastal weekender or family day cruiser with a solid fiberglass hull. Her 150 hp Mercury outboard mounted on an Armstrong bracket, provides quiet running at 15 knots cruising speed. What is not to like about this 24' Downeast Style Cruiser? Please call us for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.