2013 Dragonfly 35
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- , United States
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 349,000
The Dragonfly Ultimate Offshore and Ocean Cruiser is the Ultimate for a sailor who wants extra fun and exciting sailing. Stylish yet fully functional, all lines are brought back to the cockpit making it easy to manage singlehanded or with a small crew. The cockpit is protected with a dodger. The electric primary winch lessens the work-load. Retracting bow thruster makes docking a snap.
Quoining sailing trimarans of Denmark has been outstandingly popular worldwide. With over 900 trimarans built since 1967, the design is refined and fitted out in the ultimate luxury. Brilliant performance, comfortable living space, exciting to sail are some of the superlative that describe the Dragonfly 35.
No detail is compromised. Super upwind and down wind performance, highly advanced design. With a retracting keel and rudder you venture into remote, unseen coves and harbors. Extend the bowsprit, pore on the sail and perk up the speed.
Folding is a big benefit. You can fit into the tightest spaces, fold up and ride-out the winter on a storage cradle, transport your boat and avoid the weather or long distant voyage. Save your time for more exciting sailing. Unfold your horizons, this is cruising on a different level.
The Dragonfly 35 has full standing headroom and offers sleeping accommodations for 6 people. Starting forward, you will find a full size enclosed V berth cabin with lockers for clothing. Moving aft there is a full width toilet section with shower and hanging locker. The main cabin has a large stylish yet functional galley, stove, oven ample storage, refrigerator, and a big saloon table that sits 8. You sit high with good visibility like a deck saloon yacht. Aft in the main cabin is navstation to starboard and a galley to port. Under the cockpit aft is a full size double berth.
The cockpit is very spacious. All sailing functions are lead to the cockpit. A 30-hp. inboard diesel engine with a folding propeller moves the boat quietly.
Call Gary Helms (510) 865-2511 www.helmsyacht.com
Please contact helms User at 510-865-2511
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Trimaran
LOA: 10 ft 8 in
Beam: 8 ft 2 in
LWL: 10 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 0 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 11 in
Displacement: 3900 kgs
Bridge Clearance: 18 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 3900 kgs
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Cruising Speed: 8 knots
Maximum Speed: 18 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (140 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 80
Holding Tanks: (60 Liters)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Seating Capacity: 8
Electrical Circuit: 12V
The Dragonfly 1200 with the classic interior fit-out. Including the following extra equipment at extra cost:
- Epoxy primer and antifouling on all three hulls, rudder and centerboard.
- Grey non-skid on all non-skid areas, including. floats and wings, except cabin top.
- Alcantara fabric in main cabin Main Cabin
- Cabin teak floor, varnished, with white stripes (teak and holly) on all cabin floors
- Upgrade wheel to 1.200 mm (48”)carbon fiber wheel
- Protection cover for wheel stand in grey
- Swing Bow Thruster, retractable electrical bow thruster, incl. extra battery
- Eberspächer heating unit D2, diesel, with outlet in aft, main cabin and toilet
- Hot water (20 l) connected to engine, incl. 220V heating spiral and faucets
- Pressurized saltwater and tap in pantry
- Shower in Head Area with Gulper pump direct into sea + shower curtain
- Shower in the cockpit with hot/cold water, 3-way valve system on toilet exit system.
- Extra costs for bigger toilet bowl
- Refrigerator 12V (100 l) built into galley cabinet with compressor
- Gauge for water tanks
- 4 x cockpit floor lights - concealed in LED
- Inverter "Victron" 750W/110V, US double-plugs installed in port and starboard side main cabin cabinets
- 6 x Hella ventilators, each EUR 98, installed in cabins
- Shore power, 110V with F1 main fuse system. 20 Amp automatic charger, 3 outlets
- Solar panels (48W) on cabin top with battery control
- Solar panels (2 x 48W) on the floats, incl. charge control
- 2 each. Upgrade running and anchor lights, each to LED Loopo-LightTri-color masthead light in LED Loopo-Light including anchor light, Deck light
- LED 10W high power light underwater of centerhull midship, total 2 each. LED lights in the whole boat excluding main cabin
- VHF-antenna in masthead with deck plug at mast base.
- Raymarine P 70 autopilot, including SPX10 computer and Jefa direct drive 150-12VRaymarine e 95 MFD GPS-plotter mounted at wheel pedistal excl charts
- Raymarine STD wind TX transducer for ST 70 wind transducer pod2 x Raymarine ST 70+ "maxi" dispaly, each EUR 1475,-Raymarine ST 70 + color keypad
- Installation of Raymarine 70 + keypad. All cables and accessories for installing ST 70+ displays incl 800 Smart transducer. Installation of Raymarine i70 instruments and electronic systems incl wind system
- Preparation of digital radar cable incl. Scanstrut mast bracket, special deck plug connection and radar cable lead to GPS plotter.
- VHF RAY 240. Installation of RAY 240 VHF
- Hayling Horn 10W-8 Ohm. Installation of Hayling Horn on the mast with deck plug connection and linked to RAY 240 VHF
- Raymarine 350 AIS receiver. Installation of AIS 350 + extra splitter. Modification of GRP-instrument box (2" higher) for 2 x larger Raymarine ST70 displ.
- Kickback rail and pod at wheel pedestal for Raymarine E 95
- Sony radio/CD-player with IPod-connection + USB, incl. 2 speakers and antenna
- 2 x extra port light in freeboard for front V-berth and/or aft cabin (fixed window) each EUR 495
- Roller blind and mosquito net for deck hatch, flush-mounted in main cabin2 x roller blind and mosquito net for deck hatches in toilet and V-berth(flush-mounted)
- EUR 495,-6 extra hooks for hanging clothes incl installation, each EUR 15,-"Jackstay" webbing line on each side of cabin
- Upgrade SB cabin top ST 46 winch to electrical compact multispeed
- 2 x Andersen ST 28 winch on cockpit coaming for controlling spinnaker and other lines.
- Barberhaul system for genoa and spinnaker, incl. 2 cleats, 8 blocks and incl jammer
- Boomvang (preventer system) 1:3Blocks and sheets for spinnaker + fastening point.
- Bowsprit in carbon, retractable
- 1,50 m incl tackline below deck led to cockpit Sprayhood in grey Extra cost for openable front on sprayhood
- Mainsail cover, in grey.
- Extra cost for mainsail boom and spreaders painted white
- 2 flag lines on mast with cleats of each
- EUR 50,-Propspeed on propeller (special prop antifouling)
- Anchor fitting in stainless, with rolls Electrical anchor winch (windlass) below deck.
- Bruce anchor in stainless, 15 kg with step plate.
- Winch handle pocket on wheel pedestal.
- Cockpit table in teakwood with stow-away system.
- Escape hatch in center hull by entrance to aft cabin
- 2 x canoe/kayak hatches in backend of float for storing kayak or canoe
- EUR 1.280,-Locking system on the 4 hatches on floats
- EUR 115. Lifting eyes and straps (total 4)
- Extra costs for Code-0 halyard 2:1 system with Ronstan '60 mm orbit block, extra sheave box in mast and halyard stopper in cockpit Modification of bowsprit for extra separate Code-0 fastening point for furler
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Helms Yacht Sales
Norfolk, VA, United States
LOS ANGLES, CA, United States
San Francisco Bay, CA, United States
San Francisco Bay, CA, United States