2013 CNB BORDEAUX 60
- View Full Specifications
High spec, updated CNB60
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hyeres, France
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 765,000 Tax Paid (US$ 853,128)
Beautifully presented following a thorough programme of upgrades over the past 2 years including new Raymarine instruments and freshly painted (AwlGrip) hull in Blue. Skipper maintained from new to a very high standard with huge spec. South France, Hyeres. EU VAT paid.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Launched in 2013 as hull No.37 to an extremely high specification, THE ROCK has remained in the same family ownership since new. Departing Bordeaux in 2013, THE ROCK has proved herself as a perfect ocean cruiser twice crossing to the Caribbean, in more recent years she has been based in the south of France and only lightly used by the owner who enjoys cruising the west Med. As a self confessed perfectionist this owner has always maintained the yacht to the highest standards with no expense spared, new Raymarine instruments, new bimini and spray hood canvass and a freshly painted (AwlGrip) hull costing over €60,000 being the most notable improvements in the last 18months.
THE ROCK boasts many specification highlights including:-
- 3-cabin layout, 3-heads layout with master cabin forward
- Shallow draft (2.45m) Lead Keel
- Gori prop with overdrive setting and rope cutter
- Full Teak decks with grey caulking, including coach roof (replaced 2015)
- Upgraded “Alpi Chene” light oak interior
- Alcantara “raw amber” saloon seats
- 2 berth crew cabin forward including, toilet, wash basin and shower.
- Carbon & teak helm wheels
- Carbon Hall Spars V-boom (white)
- White painted aluminium mast with harken switch track
- Upgraded Harken electric winch package
- Fully-battened North Sails Carbon/Spectra mainsail with single-line reefing
- Genoa furler
- Self-tacking furling staysail
- Raymarine nav suite with radar/chart plotters and AIS transponder
- Trachphone V3/VSAT sat-coms
- 60,000BTU Webasto air-conditioning system with outlets in all cabins
- Miele Wash/dryer machine
- Fresh water electric heads throughout
- Upgraded battery capacity
- Mastervold 2500w Inverter
- Upgraded 9kw Onan Diesel generator
- Sea Recovery Watermaker
- Bose entertainment system with 32” LCD TV
- Full electric galley (no gas system)
- Corian work surfaces (upgrade)
- Integrated Nespresso machine
- Additional freezer
- Wine cooler
- Adjustable height saloon table
- Ultralight carbon fibre passarelle
In keeping with our reputation at CNB, the Bordeaux 60 is designed to swallow up the miles with ease. Featuring the ideal weight distribution for secure performance in heavy seas, extremely well-equipped yet clear deck layout, exceptional autonomy (1000L of water and 1000L of fuel, Volvo D4 180 hp engine, water maker etc.): the Bordeaux 60 has everything you need for a long cruise, whether sailing as a couple or with a crew.
Thanks to its simple, efficient and safe deck layout, the Bordeaux 60 is also highly appreciated as it is so simple to manoeuvre even with a small crew. The Bordeaux 60 is reassuring because it is extremely easy to manoeuvre, responsive at the helm and remains impressively stable however heavy the sea swell.
With especially wide side decks, flush deck hatches, a limited number of steps leading out of the cockpit, direct access from helm station to the aft cleats, moving about on deck is much easier and much safer.
All manoeuvres are controlled from the steering stations, as the sheet and halyard winches are grouped in the aft of the cockpit. In strong winds, the skipper can control the boat without having to move, using the self-tacking track forward. In light winds, fine-tuning is easy, and will not disturb any guests sitting comfortably around the cockpit table.
The spacious saloon and galley, bathed in light, is worthy of a superyacht. The huge galley, with plenty of storage space, opens onto the saloon, making it cosier and more convivial. For greater comfort, it is located in the centre of the boat, where pitching is less perceptible. The owner’s cabin, which many people prefer in the bow for more space and natural light, has a dressing room, a vanity table / desk, an extra-large bathroom, and silent electric toilets. A door can be fitted in the bathroom to give safe access to the forepeak in bad weather conditions.
A perfect blend of materials of colours, with the light playing on the fine woodwork, the designer Hervé Couëdel has created a harmonious and relaxing atmosphere aboard the Bordeaux 60, while leaving owners the freedom to add their own personal touch to the interiors.
The aluminium framework is a special CNB feature. Made by our own superyacht metalworkers, it also improves the Bordeaux 60’s rigidity. Fastened inside the vacuum-infused hull, the aluminium structure ensures solidity and, therefore, safety. The keel and the mast, for example, are directly integrated into this structure. The aluminium structure also makes access to the engine room and machinery much simpler: located beneath the flooring, these areas are thus permanently accessible and functional, leaving more space above them for your comfort and for storage.
The structural components of our yachts (hull, deck and bulkheads, etc.) are made of composite vacuum-infused materials. This process entails homogeneously impregnating the fibre (composite and balsa sandwich), once only and so that it absorbs the resin.
Vacuum infusion provides excellent control over the boat's weight (optimising the resin/fibre ratio), is more environment-friendly and improves working conditions, provides consistent quality and provides excellent sound and heat insulation inside the boat.
Philippe Briand has designed a fast hull that has proved its worth on more than one occasion. The Bordeaux 60 Osprey, for instance, has won the Isle of Wight Round the Island race three times, beating 900 other yachts. A number of owners have already crossed the Atlantic on their Bordeaux 60s, achieving amazingly good performances, for instance on the occasion of the ARC: 1st and 3rd place in 2008, 4th in 2011, the Bordeaux 60 has amply demonstrated is qualities as a serious competitor.
”The aesthetic design reflects reality, we wanted to build a fast boat, one that would move quickly beyond the horizon and, above all, be a pleasure to sail.”
“Designer Philippe Briand has certainly got the lines right and this is the sort of boat that should sell from the pictures alone. But she’s also highly gratifying. Very fit for purpose: a fast cruiser for the Med and Caribbean, she offers very generous accommodation, doubled by a larger, secure cockpit and fine machinery fit-out… fitting squarely between the production and mini-superyacht bracket, and delivering many benefits from both…”
Yachting World – December 2008
- The yacht is built to CE Boat Category A-ocean
- The composite / balsa sandwich hull is vacuum built as per the procedure long used at CNB for one-off constructions.
- The aluminium hull structure is bonded to the hull for a perfect stiffness and repartition of efforts (appendages, mast, rigging…)
- Gel-coat finish
- Watertight bulkhead forward, separate sail locker, watertight bulkhead aft. Bulkheads are stratified and/or glued to hull and deck.
- Opening transom/swim platform giving access to tender garage (with hydraulic mechanism)
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Deck made of composite/balsa sandwich is vacuum infused as well.
- Side decks, cockpit sole and seats are laid with teak with light caulking.
Keel & Rudder:
- Lead keel fitted to the hull and the aluminium structure with s/s bolts (optional shoal draft lead keel).
- Vacuum infused hung rudder blade, s/s rudder stock
- Emergency tiller.
Engine & gearbox:
- The Bordeaux 60 engine is located near the centre of the boat for better balance and outstanding accessibility.
- Volvo D4 4-cylinder producing 180hp at 2,800rpm (cruising revs 1,800rpm)
- Noise insulated (with double density foam) engine compartment.
- Engine control panel in cockpit on starboard steering station.
- Electronic throttle/gear control.
- Hydraulic gearbox
- Fresh water engine cooling system with heat exchanger.
Service & Maintenance:
- Engine hours – approx. 2454 as of Summer 2018
- Date of last engine service – November 2018
Propulsion & Steering:
- 3 bladed Gori folding propeller with “overdrive”
- Rope cutter
- 40mm S/s shaft with hydraulic shaft brake.
- 24vDC tunnel bow thruster with control at starboard steering station.
- 2 Steering pedestals with pods for navigation equipment, handrail and compass.
- 2 - 5 spoke carbon and teak helm wheels
- S/s cables on quadrant.
- 24vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 230v AC via shorepower, generator or inverter
- 1x 12vDC 80Ah engine start battery
- 1x 12vDC 80Ah generator start battery
- 2x 24vDC 105Ah AGM thruster/windlass/furler batteries
- 10x 115 service batteries joined in parallel and series to supply 575Ah @ 24vDC
Charging / Inverter:
- Mastervolt 12vDC battery charger for start battery banks
- Mastervolt Chargemaster 24vDC 60Amp battery charger for service battery banks
- Mastervolt Mastershunt and control panel
- Mastervolt Mass Sine 24-2500w 2.4kw inverter with control panel at main AC panel
- Onan 9kva generator
- Generator hours – approx. 2833 as of Summer 2019
- Date of last generator service – November 2018
- 12vDC alternator on engine to charge start batteries
- 24vDC alternator on engine to charge service batteries
- 32Amp shorepower supply with ring main and 230v AC sockets in interior
- Second 32Amp showerpower supply dedicated to air-conditioning system
- Victron 24vDC/12vDC converters
- Circuit breakers with automatic fuses and indicator lamps for all individual circuits.
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- 24vDC pressure system
- Hot water supplied via engine cooling with approx. 60 litre Inox calorifier or via 230vAC 1.2kw immersion heater element from shore power or generator
- Hot & cold pressurised water to galley, heads, showers and cockpit shower
- Fresh water dock inlet
- Sea Recovery Ultrawhisper Compact 600-2 230vAC reverse osmosis watermaker with 94.6lph output capacity
- Watermaker serviced November 2018
- Electric bilge pumps
- Manual bilge pump
- Deckwash pump
- Grey water tanks with electric pump outs and level sensors
- Fuel tankage: 1000 litres in two stainless steel tanks
- Fuel filtration system
- Approx. 1,000 litres fresh water capacity in 2x stainless steel water tanks
- Holding tanks for each heads
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine E164W colour GPS, chart plotter and radar display
- Raymarine 48Nm colour HD radar scanner
- Raymarine MFD displays at port and starboard helms
- Raymarine i70 autopilot control head at starboard helm
- Raymarine Raystar 125 dedicated GPS receiver
- 2x Raymarine i70 multifunction instrument displays at port helm
- Raymarine control pad at port helm
- Remote control for autopilot
- Steering compasses
At Chart Table:
- Raymarine HybridTouch colour GPS, chart plotter and radar display
- Raymarine i70 multifunction instrument display
- Raymarine Ray240E VHF with DSC with second station at helm and adjustable loud speakers internally and externally.
- KVH Trachphone V3 Inmarsat with decorder, antenna and terminal. Suitable for Inmarsat FB150
- Raymarine AIS650 Class B transceiver with dedicated antenna
- Twin stainless steel sinks with single lever mixing tap.
- Techimpex Horizon 4 electric galley stove and oven
- Electric cooker hood with charcoal and grease filters
- Sharp R-26ST microwave oven
- Top opening 160 litre 24vDC fridge/freezer
- Front opening 130 litre 24vDC fridge
- Top opening drinks fridge
- Miele Washer Dryer
- Tecma electric freshwater heads x 3
- Heads shower with automatic temperature control and electric pump out
Heating & Ventilation:
- Webasto air-conditioning system with 60,000BTU output capacity via twin sea water cooled compressors.
- Air-conditioning outlets in forward cabin, aft cabins, saloon and galley
- Ventilation consisting of opening skylights and opening portlights
- Folding electric Skyscreens for galley area
- Bose Lifestyle media centre with DVD/Radio/Aux and surround sound speaker system
- 32” Toshiba LCD TV in saloon
- LG Blu-Ray DVD & karaoke system connected to Bose system
- 21” LED TV in owner’s cabin with Pioneer CD/DVD/Radio player
- Waterproof cockpit speakers
Other Domestic Equipment:
- Miele Marine washer/dryer
- Towel dryer
- Electronic safe
Summary of Accommodation:
- Three cabin, 3-heads layout with master cabin forward and two aft guest cabins.
- Alpi Chene Light Oak interior
- Raw Amber Alcantara upholstery
- White vinyl headlinings
- Corian counters in galley and heads
- Skyscreens with mosquito blinds and black-out screens
Accommodation layout from Forward:
- The owner’s cabin runs across full width of ship.
- Light and ventilation by fixed hull portholes and 4 opening deck hatches.
- General lighting and reading lights.
- Lower panels covered with micro-fibre material liner.
- Double lateral slatted bed to port
- Storage and drawers underneath
- Walk In Closet to starboard with hanging space lit by a deck hatch and a ceiling light.
- Lockers alongside, vanity with mirror
- 230V outlet.
Owner’s Cabin Ensuite Heads:
- The owner’s cabin has a fully private en suite toilet & shower
- Opening deck hatch for light and ventilation
- Overhead light, and 2nd light close to mirror
- Separate shower stall with grating
- Automatic waste pump out to grey water collecting tank
- Fresh water electric marine toilet with holding tank
- Washbasin with hot and cold water
- Corian top surface
- Bathroom cabinet with electric shaver plug
- Mirror, heating towel rail, toilet roll holder.
- Just under the deckhouse, the saloon hosts the navigation area and lounging room.
- Very clear, the saloon enjoys a remarkable panoramic view on the outside.
- Ventilation is by way of 4 opening deck hatches.
- Direct and indirect lighting is ensured via overhead and reading lights.
- Night courtesy light 230 V outlet.
- Numerous lockers alongside the hull and behind the backs of the seats.
- Large L shaped settee to port.
- Extending dining / cocktail table for 8 – dropping electrically to create large daybed or occasional double berth.
- 3 removable armchairs with locking system for use at sea.
- Relaxing sofa to starboard.
- Media center.
- Leather covered handrails.
- Chart table is to starboard, facing forward.
- Table with chart and pencil storage.
- 12 V & 230 V outlets.
- Space for navigation displays, bookshelf.
- Electronic water and fuel gauges board.
- Batteries charge management system
- Leather covered navigation seat with adjustable height
- The galley is located two steps down forward of the saloon, and truly belongs to the boat’s “living space”.
- The galley runs across the full width of the boat.
- The large roof windows generously light up the whole area.
- Direct and indirect lighting above worktops.
- Functional U shaped organization.
- Low and high stowage lockers
- Corian worktop
- S/s double sink with single lever hot and cold tap
- Built in refuse bin
- Gimballed electrical cooker and oven
- Electrical hood above cooker
- Microwave oven
- Fridges and freezers
- 230V outlets
- Fastening belt for cooking when the boat is heeling.
- Light and ventilation via a fixed hull porthole and opening portholes.
- General lighting and reading lights.
- Double berth with slats, changeable into 2 single berths.
- Shelves, drawers and hanging locker
- Large storage area according to the cruising programme of the boat.
- Access to technical area under the companionway, through a soundproof door.
- 230V outlet.
Aft Heads Compartments:
- Access to starboard ensuite toilet via direct access door
- Opening deck hatch for light and ventilation
- Overhead light, 2nd light close to mirror
- Washbasin with hot and cold water
- Corian top surface
- Bathroom cabinet with electric shaver plug
- Mirror, towel rail
- Large shower stall with Tecma fresh water electric marine toilet with holding tank.
- White painted aluminium mast
- Keel-stepped mast with 3-sets of swept-back spreaders
- Carbon fibre Park Avenue boom – white painted
- Cutter rig with self-tacking staysail
- Facnor genoa furler
- Facnor staysail furler
- Dyform compact strand stainless steel wire standing rigging
- Fully-battened mainsail system with single-line reefing
- All halyard in Dyneema
- Navtex hydraulic twin backstay adjusters
- 2x Harken Radial ST70.2 2-speed electric self-tailing control line winches
- 2x Harken ST60.2 2-speed electric self-tailing secondary winches
- North Sails – Fully battened Spectra/Carbon mainsail – 93.8sqm
- North Sails – 105% furling Spectra/Carbon genoa – 82sqm
- North Sails – Self-tacking furling Spectra/Carbon staysail – 44sqm
- North Sails – Aysmmetric spinnaker with sock – 255sqm
- Stainless pulpit and pushpit.
- Mid ship gates.
- Stern boarding ladder
- Teak cockpit table
- Seawater deck wash
- Carbon fibre ultralight passarelle
- Hydraulic tender garage door with remote control
- Bravo 220/500 electric tender inflator in tender garage
- Deck wash pump
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Lewmar 24vDC reversing electric anchor windlass with remote control
- Delta anchor with chain
- Mooring and spring cleats
- Fore and aft mooring lines
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
- Bimini, grey (New 2018)
- Sprayhood, grey (New 2018)
- Cockpit cushions
- Mainsail cover
- Wheel covers
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Lying - Hyeres, South France
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Matt Abbiss – Grabau International (London)
Tel: +44 (0)7973 301668 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Alex Grabau at +44(0)1590 673715
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: CNB Yachts
Designer: Philippe Briand
Flag of Registry: Malta
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 18.38 m
Beam: 5.18 m
LWL: 16.28 m
Minimum Draft: 2.45 m
Maximum Draft: 2.45 m
Displacement: 26700 kgs
Ballast: 10339 kgs
Total Power: 180 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2013
Engine Model: D4-180
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2180
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 180 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Stainless steel (1000 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: Stainless steel (1000 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 3
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
Number of bathrooms: 3
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Manual bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 24V
Grabau International (London) offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International (London) provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust and we are fully insured.