- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 1,200,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 1,342,560)
Azzurro 80 is a hystorical model of this Italian yard who built wood's boats from over 60 years - Displacement hull built in wood. It's possible to have this boat choosing the version two deks or with pilot house. The yard use the old style of construction to build yachts to be used for over one life.The construction starts from the cut of the logs and everythink you will find on board is built inside the yard starting from the raw material. - The woods used for all the construction are only woods of first quality Mahogany/Teak/Iroko/Playwood's Marine Mahogany that the yard buy in advance in huge quantity for a natural seasoning and to have the best quality when they buy.
The final product is a total custom yacht with an high level of quality of construction - All the yachts delivered are full optional and of first quality like Miele for the galley, Furuno for the electronics of navigation, Hydraulic system for bow truster and stern truster, Wesmar for the fins stabilize system,Besenzoni for Gangway and lift systems.
The yard is also open to value and to find the best solutions for people with handicap or to study different lay-out or solution of motor yachts with short or longer flybridge.
This Azzurro is brand new and never delivered or tested in the water. The construction is ready at the 50% and she could be delivered in 10 months after the commitment.
The standard price for the Azzurro 80 Pilot house version is € 1.950.000 plus vat f.....The special price for this unit is € 1.200.000 plus vat
Boat under construction delivery after 12 months after the signature of the commitment
Don't hesitate to contact us for more informations
For more informations write to email@example.com or for more yachts on sale visit our web site www.rbsyachts.com
RBS YACHTS is an authorized dealer for Ferretti group by Nautica Casarola - Exclusive Riva dealers
Please contact RBS Yachts at +39 0544 1766149
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 2 years
Hull Shape: Displacement
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Azzurro 24 tre ponti
Navetta 24,50 metri (25,50 metri F.T.) a 3 ponti – larghezza 5,50 m
• Scafo, coperta e sovrastruttura in legno: ossature, ordianate e chiglia in talì, fasciame in iroko da 40 mm
• La struttura è costituita da un sistema di ossature intestate sulla chiglia longitudinale per lo scafo e sul bordo laterale per la coperta.
• Lo strato superficiale della coperta è realizzato in teak e compensato di mogano ( 20 mm + 15 mm ).
PONTE COPERTA Da definire
PONTE FLY Da definire
PONTE PRINCIPALE Da definire
PONTE INFERIORE Da definire
LOCALE MARINAI Da definire
LOCALE SERVIZI Da definire
• scaletta in legno di accesso
• Motori principali Cat C12 2x715 hp
• Serbatoi carburante in acciao inox
• Serbatoio acua dolce in acciao inox
• Filtri gasolio
• Estintore automatico
• Pompa della timoneria
• Centralina idraulica della passerella e grutta sul fly
• Allarmi di sentina
• 2 pompe di sentina automatiche
• 1 pompa di sentina con bocchette di aspirazione
• 1 boiler 80 l inox
• 1 autocalve da 20 l
• 1 dissalatore da 140 l/h
• 2 generatori Kohler da 12 Kw
• 4 batterie avviamento motori da 24 v 260 A/h
• 2 batterie per i generatori da 24 v 160 A/h
• 4 batterie per i servizi da 24 v 260 A/h
• staccabatterie controllati a distanza
• Cassa acque nere in acciaio inox da 260 l
• Cassa acque grigie in acciao inox da 260 l
• Stabilizzatori Wesman
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione.
All yachts offered are subject to still being available. Yacht particulars are believed to be correct but their contents are not guaranteed, neither may they be used for any contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only. Subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal from market without notice.
All speeds, measurements, capacities, consumptions, etc. may be approximate or estimated. Specifications provided for information only. Data was obtained from sources believed to be reliable and is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes the responsibility to ascertain the correctness of all data contained herein and otherwise provided and must instruct his agent and surveyors to confirm all details for accuracy prior to purchase. Subject to prior sale, price and inventory change, or withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from RBS Yachts | P&B Consulting
AZ 78 FLY