2012 Sea Ray 280 Sundancer
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Fort Myers Beach, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 85,000
Great Sea Ray 280 Sundancer that is in great shape. Has been maintained and kept in dry stack storage. New Batteries, Bilge Pump, Hot Water Heater and much more. Only 375 hours and ready to make years of family memories. Always one of Sea Ray's more popular models!! Call or text for more information.
Contact Greg Glouner with Walkers Marine Group
Call or Text at (239)691-3301
Please contact Greg Glouner at 239-765-1788
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 28 ft 6 in
Beam: 8 ft 10 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 5 in
Bridge Clearance: 8 ft 11 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 8211 lbs
Total Power: 300 HP
Engine Brand: MerCruiser
Year Built: 2012
Engine Model: 350 MAG ECT Bravo III
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 375
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 300 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (28 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (84 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (28 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 1
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Manufacturer Provided Description
The sleek, contemporary lines of the 280 Sundancer make it a standout in any marina, but this express cruiser is not meant to sit at the dock. A dynamic deep V-hull provides a smooth ride in any conditions, while the stylish interior promises comfortable overnight stays.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Standard SmartCraft instrumentation and diagnostics.
- Curved portside L-shaped lounger w/storage below
- Removable carry-on cooler with designated storage.
- Electrically actuated engine hatch.
- Cockpit wet bar with Corian countertop.
- Standard VacuFlush head.
- Wood finish interior cabinets.
- Convertible dinette with dedicated V-berth filler cushion and table storage.
- Full galley with sink, stove, refrigerator, and microwave.
- Integral swim platform with four-step stainless steel ladder.
- Standard full canvas (aft curtain, bimini top w/boot, front curtains, side curtains and a canvas storage bag).
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Walker's Marine