2012 Sea Ray 210 SLX
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Cleveland, OH
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 34,500
SEA RAY 210 SLX IN GREAT CONDITION. POWERED BY MERCRUISER 5.0 W/260 HP. INCLUDES WAKEBOARD TOWER, BIMINI TOP, SNAP-IN CARPET, BOW AIR DAM, FLIP-UP BOLSTER SEATS W/COOL MESH FABRIC, SKI LOCKER, SUN PAD W/WALK THRU TRANSOM. SONY STEREO with sub package, SKI LOCKER, AUTO FIRE XT SYSTEM, DUAL BATTERIES, TRAILER SWING TONGUE. DON'T MISS THIS ONE.
Please contact Doug Moose at (216) 361-7245
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 21 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 1 in
Deadrise: 20 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 4080 lbs
Max Load Capacity: 1200 lbs
Total Power: 260 HP
Engine Brand: MerCruiser
Engine Model: 5.0L MPI Alpha I MCM
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 107
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 260 HP
Fuel Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Seating Capacity: 8
Manufacturer Provided Description
You work hard all week, and when you leave the daily grind behind, you want to play hard too. The 210 SLX has a sleek profile and more interior room. And for extreme customization, try the optional, Tricked-Out Fission watersports package.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- MerCruiser 5.0L MPI Alpha 1 (260 hp) w/ECT standard engine
- Innovative convertible aft sunpad lounger option.
- 12V Sony AM/FM/CD stereo with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- Finished fiberglass floor with snap-in carpet.
- Built-in dash insulated ice chest.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Integrated/extended swim platform with rubber insert and three-step stainless-steel ladder.
- Optional Tricked-out Fission watersports package available
- Matching trailer with surge disc brakes and swing-away tongue.
- Sea Ray Owners Club Membership.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.