2012 Jupiter 38 Cuddy/tower/trips
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Port Aransas, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 229,000
Recent Price Reduction, Owner would like this to be the next 38' Sold
Very clean 38 Jupiter Cuddy with Tower.
Trip Yamaha 300's just under 900 hours.
New Garmin Electronics in 2018.
Bottom paint is fresh.
12v plugs for kites/dredge/deepdrop.
Dockside Air Conditioning.`
Price REDUCED $20K 1/20/20
361-533-0990 text or call
Please contact Chris Fox at 361-779-8025
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 38 ft 2 in
Beam: 10 ft 7 in
Number of heads: 1
38 Jupiter "WAG"
- Triple Yamaha F300s- just under 900 hours
- Fuel Tanks- Three totaling 410 gal
- Electric Head w/ holding tank
- 2 fish boxes w/ macerator drains
- Freshwater washdown
- Raw water washdown
- Rod Storage lockers-2 each
- Transom door and gate
- Covering board rod holders- 12 plus 2 on transom
- Coaming bolsters
- Trim tabs w/ LED indicators
- Yamaha multifunction instrumentation
- Power assist steering
- Cuddy A/C w 30 amp shore power
- Hi low table with filler cushion in Cuddy
- Prep center w/ mezzanine seat and live well beneath
- Helm seating- dual w/ flip up bolsters
- Radio box w/ flush mount for radios
- Fold up stern seat
- Rupp carbon fiber outriggers
- Cockpit lighting- 2 color upgrade
- Painted hull sides- Awlcraft Ice Blue w/ Royal Blue boot stripe
- Bow Thruster
- Windlass w/ anchor and line
- Spray Curtains
- Console helm cover
- Prep center cover
- Tower box cover
- Tower w/ second station
- Electric reel power outlets- 2 pair 12volt
- Bow nav lights in hardtop corners
- 2 Garmin MFD’s at Helm, 1 in tower.
- Garmin Open array radar
- 1 KW Transducer
- Simrad Autopilot
- 2 Icom M504A VHF radios
- Fusion Sound System w/ 6 speakers and amp
Fresh Bottom Paint. Recent Service. Ready for SeaTrial and Survey.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.