2012 Crownline 21 SS
- 360° Photo
- View Full Specifications
Lift kept, never bottom oainted, beautiful near new condition!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Crownsville, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 24,000
Listed on 9/23/2019! Complimentary demo rides by appointment!
This flawlessly maintained and always lift kept Crownline 21' SS with Bimini, is turn key and on her custom trailer (Running lights all LED). Oil, filter and gear lube changed every season on her upgraded 220 HP 4.3 L MPI Mercruiser with 80 hours use with Alpha drive and upgraded 4 blade stainless prop! Ready to go and in Crownsville/Annapolis for your inspection and purchase. If you are looking for a turn key bow rider, give me a call to set up a time to see her! Detailed every season, she looks as new!
For immediate email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or text me @ 443-223-7864 cell for service and showing instructions on any of my listings *** "To make an offer on any of my beautiful listings, please call me to have an electronic Yacht Purchase and Sale Agreement emailed to you immediately" My customers & clients will tell you I am direct, honest and fair. I love to sell previously owned yachts that are very well maintained and priced fairly. I look forward to working with you! Please email your questions directly to me for a quick response. All questions answered asap!
All email offers encouraged with follow up signed yacht purchase and sale agreement and 10% deposit to be held in Escrow. Yacht View is a 50/50 corresponding brokerage.
Please contact John Kaiser for her complete history details and to arrange your personal inspection. I can be reached @ 443-223-7864 cell anytime or email to email@example.com
Thank you for considering my professional Brokerage service. I work equally helping you either sell or purchase your yacht.
If you would like to be pre-qualified for marine financing, please contact each of the following Marine finance representatives for a competitive quote. All lenders are locally based in the Annapolis area and offer slightly different programs and rates based on your specific needs and credit history. Remember, many boats qualify as second home mortgage deductions and many times you may incorporate your state's "Use Tax" into the loan!
I would highly recommend the following lenders: Laurie Kiser @ 443-223-8425 firstname.lastname@example.org, Dave Trostle @ 410.268.1545 email@example.com, Jane Tayman @ (888) 386-3121 firstname.lastname@example.org (These professionals will pre-qualify your financing needs to prepare your budget for your yacht purchase. Be certain to let them know I referred you!)
For your Marine Insurance I would highly recommend Robin Greulich @ 410-224-2664 RobinG@henrymurray.com or Al Golden, President & Agent @ 800-541-4647 Al@IMIScorp.net
Feel free to interview these local Marine Surveyors I have worked with for many years: Peter Hartoft www.hartoftmarinesurvey.com @ 410-263-3609/$20-$24.00/ft., Jim McGlincy of Bay Shore Marine Surveys @ 410-808-3849/$20.00/ft. Also contact www.marinesurvey.org for a complete list of SAMS or www.namsglobal.org for NAMS surveyors nationwide.
Local Yacht Detailing and management: Ann Miller, Owner @ Above The Waterline 443-336-6751 cell, Williams Yacht Management Company @ www.wymltd.com Email: Bill@wymltd.com 410-268-1634
Local Mobile Interior and Cushion Cleaning: Annapolis ChemDry, "Josh" @ 410-255-8200.
Local Marine Service on Systems, electronic and general repair: Steve Catz @ 410-231-3191 or his web site @ www.stevesmarineservice.com or Patrick at Marine Electric Systems @ 443-790-5783 or Info@marineelectricsystems.net
Local Marina: Smiths Marina, www.smithsmarina.com Crownsville, MD. 35T travel lift, excellent service including fiberglass repair, bottom service and land/water storage. Contact Rick or Valerie Smith, 410-923-3444.
Local Marine Mechanics, both gas and diesel: Ken Navis/Severn River Marine Services @ 410-923-1373, Jeff Leitch/Kim Starr/Bay Shore Marine Engine Service/www.bayshoremarineengines.com @ 410-263-8370
And remember....."Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So...throw off your bowlines...Sail away from the safe harbor...Catch the trade winds in your sails.....Explore! Dream! Discover!" (Mark Twain)
*Yacht View Brokerage LLC is always interested in very well maintained yachts to list, market & sell, call John Kaiser on his cell @ 443-223-7864 anytime!
Please contact John Kaiser at 4432237864
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 21 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 6 in
Deadrise: 16 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 3500 lbs
Max Load Capacity: 1442 lbs
Total Power: 220 HP
Engine Brand: MerCruiser
Year Built: 2012
Engine Model: 4.3L MPI Alpha
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 80
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 220 HP
Fuel Tanks: (41 Gallons)
Seating Capacity: 10
Electric bilge pump
- 12 V Receptacle
- Anchor storage compartment (self bailing)
- Automatic bilge pump w/manual override
- Canvas - Color Matched Bow and Cockpit
- Canvas - Color-keyed stand-up bimini top, embroidered boot, quick disconnect hardware, retractable legs and s/steel tubing
- Cleats - (6) Stainless Steel 6" pull-up cleats (includes mid-ship), embossed
- Courtesy Lights
- Crystal Cap letters with Crownline Logo
- Deck Vents - Moonstone
- Depth Sounder w/Outside Air and Water Temperature
- Engine hour meter
- F.A.S.T. Tab®, vented hull chine w/reversed chines and delta performance pad
- Fire extinguisher
- Five Year Canvas Warranty Against Manuf. Defects, Seam Tears & Thread Separation
- Five Year Engine and Powertrain Warranty On All Engines
- Five Year Upholstery Warranty Against Manuf. Defects, Seam Tears & Thread Separation
- Five Year Warranty Against Manuf. Defect On Stainless Steel
- Five Year Warranty On Gelcoat Blistering
- Full instrumentation - deluxe fog resistant, reduced glare gauges with S/Steel bezels & lifetime warranty
- Fully integrated oversized swim platform with four- step boarding ladder w/diamond non-skid
- Gelcoat - Premium Two-tone Armorcote Gelcoat Pattern (narrow hull band or solid Moonstone)
- Glassliner - Fully integrated structural fiberglass liner
- Glovebox- lockable
- Grab handles - Stainless Steel
- In-floor lockable ski and kneeboard storage with vent & hinged lid
- Interior - Super Sport Interior with two newly designed SSS( Suspension System Seating) flip-up color coordinated bucket seats & matching shields with logos
- Lifetime Stringer System Warranty Against Delamination or Manufacturers Defect
- Lifetime Structural Deck, Hull, and Transom Warranty For As Long As You Own Your Boat
- Navigation Lights
- Premium smooth-actuation throttle and shift cables
- Pressure treated marine panels with transferable lifetime warranty
- Rack-and-Pinion steering
- S/Steel welded bow rails-1" diameter, 316L Stainless
- Snap In Cockpit Carpet
- Sony Upgraded Stereo - AM/FM/CD Player w/Rear USB Port for iPod, iPhone, Blackberry & Other USB Devices, 52 Watts X 4, Detachable Faceplate, Front Aux Input, XM / Sirius Ready, Wired Remote & CD Changer Compatible
- Stainless Steel Cup holders
- Stainless Steel Shocks For Sundeck and Lids
- Stainless Steel Ski Tow Rail w/Eye
- Tilt steering wheel
- Upgraded Vinyl Wrap Dash & Companion Panel
- Walk - thru transom
- Windshield - Curved tinted, safety glass with walk-thru
Yacht View Brokerage LLC offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumption, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice. The Seller retains the right to any of their personal items, artwork or tools in the sale of the yacht and will have them removed from the yacht prior to closing.
cheap and easy