2012 Ranger Tugs R25
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Campbell River, BC
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- Can$ 129,900 (US$ 99,633)
This Ranger Tug R-25 SC "Northern Bights" is....
The R25 is a sporty but salty looking design. It’s based on the tug style of a few decades ago, but has all the new up-to-date modern features of today's boating lifestyle. It has a husky broad-shouldered design. The hull is solid hand-laid fiberglass both above and below the waterline. Once inside you will notice a bright relaxing layout. Teak and Holly Cabin Sole. You are surrounded by large Diamond Sea-Glaze windows, a nice galley, private head w/Shower, interior helm with modern electronics, V-berth with a second one tucked away below the settee and great seating. Surprising how they pack so much into this model. It is also trailerable which allows you to easily move from one location to the next. There is a lot of boat here and it’s in great condition.
EZ Loader tandem trailer and dingy included.
Electric hydraulic brakes.
This could be the perfect boat for you.
Stephen Nesbitt 250-830-7690
If you would like more information or would like to book a personal viewing
please call or email
Please contact Stephen Nesbitt at 250-830-7690
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 24 ft 7 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 5700 lbs
Total Power: 150 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2012
Engine Model: 4BY2
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 150 HP
Cruising Speed: 12 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (30 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (80 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (30 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Heating - Wabasto Heating System
Marine head - Macerator, Holding Tank, Macerator, Y-Valve
Bow thruster - With Remote
Stern thruster - With Remote
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
- Rigid Hull Dinghy.
- All lights LED
- Cockpit VHF with Volume Control.
- Water Flow And Exhaust Alarms.
- Battery Indicators.
- Mast Lights.
- Digital Voltmeter.
- 80 Watt Solar Panel.
Engines & Mechanics
- Yanmar 4BY2-150 HP Diesel, Single Direct drive (850hrs)
- Yanmar KMH40A Marine Transmission - 2.04 gear ratio
- Yanmar i5601E - Electronic Control System -Real Time Digital Display.
- Bow Thruster With Wireless Remote
- Stern Thruster With Wireless Remote
- Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- Last service April 2017 Altech (Yanmar Dealer}.
- Wabasto Heating System
- Macerator Discharge with Y -Valve
- Aluminum Tandem Axle Trailer, Hydraulic Brakes, Spare Tire With Mount
Navigation & Electronics
Garmin Navigation GPSMAP 5212, 4KW HD Radar Dome, GPS, Antennae And Transducer
- Garmin HD Radar 4kw
- Garmin GHP 10 Auto Pilot with Remote.
- Garmin VHF 200 Marine Radio with Haler (DSC)
- Bow & Stern Thruster have a remote control unit, operate these from the cockpit if you like.
- Stereo MP3, CD/AM/FM, 4 Speakers
- TV Antennae mounted/wired
- 6" Spotlight With Remote
- VHF Radio With Antennae
- Dual Trumpet Horns
Deck & Hull
- Semi Displacement Hull w/planning sections and a reverse chine
- Solid hand-laid fiberglass hull
- Fiberglas cored w/Nida-Core Foam above water
- Diamond Sea-Glaze Windows
- Lewmar 1000 12V Stainless Steel Windlass/Helm & Bow
- 7.5Kg Anchor with 50' Chain & 200' rode
- Stern anchor w/chain
- Decks are finished non-skid
- S/S Handrails everywhere
- 50' Stainless Steel Hinged Mast
- Sport Rack
- Raw Water Washdown System
- Transom Platform Rails And Gate
- 5 Opening Hatches With Screens
Cockpit & Swim Step
Large Cockpit allows for engine access, Battery Access and Power selector switches
- Full 8 1/2 ft. Beam is roomy w/Aft Bench seating, Cooler and Table
- Easy access through transom door via swim step
- Extended Swim step includes swim ladder, Patio Rails & D-rings for strapping down marine toys or cooler
- New OCEANAIR Dinghy attached with davits to the swim step
- Includes towing bridle/.
- Downriggers mounting brackets & Connectors.
- Wallas Dual Burner Electric Stove
- Deep S/S Sink, Fresh water
- Nova Kool Standard refrigerator DC P (3 amps)
- Electric Water Heater, or when running
- Filtered fresh water
- Heads x1 Marine Toilet
- Showers x1 Freshwater
- Sleeps up to 4
- Forward V-Berth 6'5" length with plenty of storage under mattress
- Private Midship Berth or use as storage
- Unique flip style multi-positioning seating in the salon
- X2 dining table options, one is smaller for added room plus raise or lower on piston
- X6 Overhead Hatches provide Plenty Light & Fresh air
- NEW 2017 - 2 new house Batteries
- 30 Amp inlet, X4 Power Selector Switches
- Marinco EEL Shore Power Patented watertight connect cable
- New Solar panel 250w
- 110 AC supplied to cockpit & engine room
- 12V receptical in Vee-berth & cockpit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Calibre Yacht Sales
North Vancouver, BC, Canada
Nanaimo, BC, Canada