2012 Nautor Swan 82 S
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- EUR 3,100,000 (US$ 3,546,090)
Whilst the Swan 82S provides the ultimate cruising experience, the model also draws on Nautor’s Swan’s racing heritage. Ptarmigan a 2012 Swan 82S boasts a powerful hull, advanced rig configuration giving surprising responsiveness with Regatta success. Her size allows her to cope with a wide range of water and weather conditions giving outstanding blue water performance whilst providing unexpectedly easy handling.
German Frers designed the Swan 82 Ptarmigan as a performance cruiser bringing stylish lines, luxurious interior, with high spec features such as Carbon Fibre deck, mast and Park Avenue style boom. A light and stiff sailing yacht which is fast and responsive. The embodiment of Swan seaworthiness.
Ptarmigan was project managed by ourselves for a repeat client. Having already owned a Swan they, together with their very experienced Captain, chose a layout which suited both their family requirement, together with allowing a superb charter guest option as required. The owner’s wife was very instrumental in the look and feel of the boat down below and we think her “New England” style has worked exceptionally well on what is an already superb interior layout.
Main features include
• Owner’s centreline double bed in large owner’s stateroom aft
• Shallow draught keel option
• Custom transom steps providing a “beach” area
• Fully retractable paserelle
• White caulking on teak decks
• Additional coachroof and hull windows
• European Oak interior with wax finish
• Saloon table lowers to form a large relaxed movie watching area
• Additional smaller night generator to keep noise to a minimum (new May 2017)
• Iphone docking stations in every guest cabin
• Televisions in each guest cabin
• Additional furling staysail
• 4.3m rib eye tender and outboard
• Home Cinema and Apple TV
Registration detail: Part One British Registered
MCA MGN 280 Cat 2 coding for charter
To arrange inspection of this fine yacht, please contact Tim Quinlan at Lilley Marine directly on +44 (0)23 8045 4880 or +44 (0)7712 049290.
Please contact Tim Quinlan at +44 (0)23 8045 4880
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 19 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 10 ft 6 in
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Lilley Marine
Upper Clatford, France