2012 J Boats J/111
- View Full Specifications
Ready to Race J/111
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- REDONDO BEACH, CA
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 224,000
"STAMPEDE" is a 2012 J/111 in fantastic condition, Professionally maintained, Exceptional sail inventory, Tack-Tic wireless electronics and a kelp cutter on the keel.
"STAMPEDE" is ready to go out and line up against other 111s here in Southern California, as there are now 3 others (2 in Santa Barbara and 1 in Long Beach). She is also a formidable PHRF racer and a great boat for point to point races down the coast.
The ultimate SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA sailing boat. Pure in form and function. Feather-light touch on the helm upwind. Exhilarating performance downwind. J/111 is the triple-threat. Upwind. Downwind. Reaching.
To provide you with the best possible service, I can be reached via email, cell, or text any time night or day
858-775-5937 or email@example.com
FOR Additional infomation
Larry R. Mayne, Yacht & Ship Broker
Please contact Kenyon Martin Cel: 858-775-5937 at 619-224-6200
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: J Boats
Designer: J Boats
Warranty: 10 years
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
Total Power: 22 HP
Engine Brand: 1
Year Built: 2012
Engine Model: YANMAR
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 339
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 22 HP
Length Overall: 36.50 ft
Length at Waterline: 32.70 ft
Beam: 10.80 ft
Max Draft: 7.20 ft
Disp. 9300 lbs
100% Sail Area = 663 sq ft
Max Upwind Sai Area =751 sq ft
Downwind Sail Area = 1798 sq ft
Max Asy Spin Headsail = 153 sq Mtrs.
• Composite 3 Spoke wheel.
• Seahood instrument pod over companionway.
• Angled pedestal guard.
• Additional 90 amp battery.
• Opening ports on aft face of cabin house (2).
• Thurston dodger with side curtains.
• Black Powder Coated Stanchions and bow/stern rails.
• Bolstered cushion in main cabin.
• Wood trim package
• Varnished wood folding table in saloon
• Molded fiberglass drop in cockpit locker liners
Comfort Group Package:
• Sunbrella covered lifeline covers (4 piece set);
• Mainsail cover in Sunbrella Black with J/111 Logo.
• Wheel and winch covers in Black
• Galvanized steel yard cradle
VALUE ADDED ITEMS
• Faired Keel and Rudder
• Anti-fouling paint spray application Baltoplate
• Custom kelp cutter installed on keel with clear finish carbon fiber guide tube below deck.
• Main salon settee cushions done in bolstered tan fabric
• First-Aid kit, emergency flares, air horn, lifejackets, 2 fire extinguishers, USCG discharge plaques
Tack Tick Wireless System
- 2 mast mounted display
- 2 Companionway seahood displays
- 1 at nav station
VHF radio with RAM mic at helm
Garmin touchscreen Plotter/GPS
Handheld VHF w DCS
Fusion Stereo system 2 speaker in cockpit 2 in main saloon
• Main with one reef and Antel Slides.(1/2016)
• Jib #1 (6/2016)
• Jib #2 (6/2016)
• A2 Spin (9/2015)
• Jib #1 (3/2014)
• Jib #2 (6/2014)
• Jib Furling #2 (2013)
• Jib Furling #3 (2013)
• Spinnaker Stays'l Daisy (3/2014)
• Spinnaker A5 (2013)
• Code 0 on Profurl NEX (5/2014)
Total Power: 21 hp
Total Engine Hrs: 339. new panel shows 89 hours
HULL AND DECK
• Waterline systems faired foils
• Baltoplate Bottom Paint sprayed and wet sanded 4//2017
• Kelp cutter installed 12/2015
· Balsa core/biaxial e-glass vacuum infused hull
laminate and Corecell/biaxial e-glass deck
laminate. All laminates engineered and built to
current ISO and ABS structural standards.
· White gel coat hull with single bootstripe.
· Molded companionway slide-in seahood.
· ORC size molded foredeck toe-rails.
· GRP molded main structural bulkhead, bonded fore
& aft on hull and deck with single opening to
· Fore/aft and transverse keel support beams.
· Composite mast bearing beam with integral
aluminum tapping plate to secure mast step.
· High aspect two-metal racing keel with lead bulb
and stainless fin, flange mounted to a hull recess.
MECHANICAL & STEERING
· Yanmar 3YM20 3 cylinder 4-stroke 21hp diesel
engine with 60 amp alternator and SD 20 saildrive
with 2-piece split zinc.
· Yanmar digital B-type engine instrument panel
mounted in recess on cockpit wall near wheel Stb side. New 12/2015
· GORI 2 blade 16.5 x 11 folding prop - NEW 12/2015
· Engine throttle control with neutral safety switch.
· Balanced spade rudder constructed using “E-glass”
with custom carbon rudder shaft mounted in Jefa
self aligning rudder bearing system. Serviced 12/2015
· CARBONAUTICS 60” composite three spoke wheel
recessed in molded cockpit wheel well.
· Edson steering system including Articu-lock
sheaves, 6.5” radial drive, needle bearing with
integral wheel brake, and chain/wire cables.
· emergency tiller.
PLUMBING and ELECTRICAL
· 18-gallon fuel tank with baffles and inspection/clean out port.
· 12-gallon head holding tank.
· Raritan PH-II manual flush head with Y valve and deck pump-out access.
NEW pump 6/2016
· 26-gallon water tank.
· Manual fresh water foot pumps @ head and galley sinks.
· 2- 90 amp deep-cycle, sealed AGM batteries.
· Three position battery switch.
· Electrical panel w/circuit breakers.
· Aquasignal LED Navigation lights to meet COLREGS.
· Bonding system.
· Six reading lights - LED
· One adjustable nav light.
· Two red/white LED dome lights
· One fluorescent light in head.
· Automatic bilge pump w/anti-syphon valve
· Off-white low-maintenance bulkheads with varnished wood trim and accents.
· Molded engine box cover with 1” sound insulation.
· Painted white Companionway ladder w/teak steps
· Twin 6’9” quarter berths aft of the galley/nav area with storage below.
· Main bulkhead privacy door.
· Teak and holly style synthetic high-wear cabin flooring.
· 6’4” settee berths with backrests
· Shelf outboard of settee berths with storage behind backrest cushions.
· Nav Station/Office with full leg room, hinged-lid access to chart storage, outboard instrument panel and storage bin.
· L-Galley with sink, faucet, fresh water foot pump,
drain seacock, top opening Refrigerated Ice Box, Propane
2 burner stove, and storage cabinet outboard.
· Head compartment with sink and outboard storage to port and large sail/tool storage bin to starboard.
SPARS & RIGGING
SPARS · Hall Spars 152c autoclaved carbon fiber mast with double set of tapered aluminum spreaders, backstay crane, flush shroud terminations, sheaves for main, 2 jib & 2 spinnaker halyards, vang and boom gooseneck fittings, steaming light, internal wiring conduit, pre-formed mast wedge kit.
Mast/boom finished in black with contrasting white measurement bands.
· Alloy 6061-T6 Boom with 12:1 internal outhaul, two mainsheet block bales, vang lug, three sheaves for reef lines and outhaul.
· Carbon fiber, retractable bow sprit with internal bearing system
RIGGING · Nitronic discontinuous rod standing rigging package including shrouds and forestay. Inspected and ultrasound 12/2015
· Ronstan calibrated shroud turnbuckles.
· Remote Sailtec hydraulic backstay system mounted within reach of helmsman or crew on front face of wheel pedestal with HARKEN Hydraulic Cylinder (NEW 3/2017)
· Low-profile Facnor “Flat” headsail furling system with control line aft to port side of cabin trunk.
Running rigging package
• VECTRAN Main & Jib (2) Halyards with Tylaska shackles.
• DSK 75 Tappered Spin Halyards (2).
• Endura Braid Dyneema core main sheet.
• 1 set Jib sheets MARLOW D2 GP78
• 1 set Jib sheets ENDURA DYNEEMA
• 2 sets Spin sheets MAXBRTAID w Talaska T-8 shackle
• Dyneema DSK-78 Backstay.
Also includes reef line, cunningham, pole control, tack line, inhauler lines, traveler control lines and mainsheet fine tune.
· Hall Quikvang with integral cleating. (option to lead back to both side of cabin top cockpit)
· 46:1 Harken Radial self-tailing primary winches.
· 40:1 Harken Quatro self-tailing cabintop winches in lieu of standard
· (2) 10” lewmar one touch aluminum winch handles.
· Two winch handle holders.
· Two-speed Harken Mainsheet System with 6:1
rough tune purchase to swivel cam base & 24:1 fine
tune purchase led to centerline ratchet cam.
· 4:1 Harken Traveler System – led P&S.
· 4:1 Harken Adjustable Jib Lead System.
· Jib in-hauler hardware P&S.
· Cunningham system.
· Harken 57mm spinnaker sheet and bow-sprit blocks.
· Harken bow-sprit control system led internally to
cockpit mounted cam cleat.
· Harken mast base halyard blocks and organizers.
· Spinlock XTS halyard & tack line rope clutches. NEW 2016
· (2) Spinlock XX 0812 Large Jammers for main and jib halyards.
· Custom SS mast collar plate with pins for halyard
blocks and halyard bale.
· Stainless cabin top handrails P&S.
· Tapered lifeline stanchions mounted to hull to deck
· Double lifelines to meet ORC offshore regulations
with 9” lower lifeline height.
· Custom bow pulpit and dual corner stern rails.
· Four 4-bolt mooring cleats.
· (2) U-bolts and (2) fold-over padeyes for cockpit
· Interior ventilation from two framed opening ports
in sides of cabin trunk and offshore style forward
skylight deck hatch above V-berth (option for two
opening ports on aft cabin face).
· Acrylic offshore drop-board with inside/outside
· Cockpit operated manual bilge pump.
· Two 12"x 20" polypropylene mesh line bags.
· Custom SS stemhead, shroud and backstay
2014 - Border Run 1st in class, 3rd overall
2014 - Long Beach Race Week, 3rd
2015 - Border Run 2nd in class, 2rd overall
2015 - Island Race, 2nd in class
2015 - Santa Monica Bay High Point, 1st
2015 - Long Beach Race Week, 4th
2016 - Long Beach Race Week, 4th
consistent winner in Thursday night summer series at KHYC
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from JK3 Nautical Enterprises, Inc.
Alameda, CA, United States
San Diego, CA, United States
SAN DIEGO, CA, United States
J/70 NO. 305 SOGGY DOLLAR
San Diego, CA, United States
Long Beach, CA, United States
Long Beach, CA, United States