- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Lauderdale by the Sea, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 1,995,000
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION...........
NEVER TITLED DEMO MODEL NOW FOR SALE!!
Climb aboard the Alaskan 70, look around. Examine the systems installations, the wiring, the fiberglass work. Every Alaskan is built not only to hold up under the most demanding sea conditions, but also to withstand the most critical scrutiny
The sheer shape and elegance of the Alaskan 70 is enough to evoke praise from the most experienced yachtsman, but it’s the people of Alaskan who are even more impressive.
Each hull, deck and superstructure design is shaped and built for optimum performance and efficiency. Each is constructed of the finest materials by craftsmen who possess the advantage of having built a great number of fiberglass components. They know what will work and what will not. Because of their experience, they do not have to “reinvent the wheel” when an owner has a special request.
For direct contact and first hand information; call Dan Sammis (561) 460-7009 or Dan@SeattleYachts.com
Call Dan Sammis at Seattle Yachts for more information on the Alaskan 70'!
Please contact Dan Sammis at 561-406-6437
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 70 ft 0 in
Beam: 19 ft 6 in
LWL: 65 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 10 in
Displacement: 124000 lbs
Engine Brand: Caterpillar
Year Built: 2012
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Brand: Caterpillar
Year Built: 2012
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (600 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 3 Aluminum (1900 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (150 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
- Hand Laid - Up FRP Hull, W/PVC Foam Sandwich Construction Above Water Line And Vinylester Barrier Lamination For Osmosis Protection
- Hand Laid - Up FRP Deck/House And Flybridge W/Pvc/Balsa Foam Sandwich Construcion.
- Solid Laminated FRP Hull Lay Up Below Water Line
- Full Length Longitudinal Engine Stringers And Athwartship Stringers.
- Windows With 3/8" Tempered Glass In Salon, 1/2" Tempered In Pilothouse.
- Rub Rails With Stainless Steel Capping.
- Bilge Area Finished Smooth And Coated With Epoxy Paint.
- Built-In Swim Platform With Stainless Steel Swim Ladder And Rails.
- Solid Fiberglass Laminate Process Constructed in the Authentic Alaskan Molds. All molds & Tooling owned by Alaskan
- Gel Coated finish above water line.
- Keel Extends Full Length Below Running Gear Stainless Steel Rudders and Struts With Two (2) Prop Shafts.
- Deck and Hull Area Hardware Attachments are Finished with Solid Lamination - No Coring.
- Integrated Spray Rail
- Two (2) "Caterpillar" C-18 ACERT engines
- Two (2) "Onan/Cummins" 20Kw Generators
- Large ABT Trac 7.5 Sq.Ft. Fins and Dual Station Controls.
- Thrusters: 35 Hp Bow & 20 Hp Stern
- "Glendinning" Engine Controls For Dual Station
- Underwater Exhause System W/Frp Mufflers.
- (2) Stainless Steel Propellor Shafts And (2) Bronze Propellers.
- Dripless Props / Rudders Shaft Seals.
- Oil Drip Enclosure Under Engines.
- Stainless Steel Struts With Bearings
- (2) "Racor" 75/1000 Max Dual Fuel Filters For Main Engines. (1) "Racor" 1000ma Single Fuel Filters For Generators.
- Name Plate On All The Fittings
- "Teleflex" Hydraulic Steering System For Dual Stations.
- "Maxwell” 3500 VRC Windless W/Foot Switches on Foredeck and Remote Control for Dual Stations
- One (1) 75 lb CQR type Anchor
- One (1) Oil Change Pump For Engines And Generators.
- Ball-Valve Bronze Seacocks On All Through-Hulls Below Waterline.
- Copper Bonding System to all Underwater Fittings with Zink Anodes.
- Underwater Exhaust System with Bypass and FRP Mufflers
- Watermaker 900 gal/day
- Four (4) Automatic 24vdc Bilge Pumps And Emergency Bilge Suction On Engine.
- Two Automatic 24vdc Shower Pumps.
- One (1) Manual High Volume Bilge Pump
- High Bilge Water Alarm System With Warning Panel At Pilothouse.
- One (1) Stainless Steel Water Tank (Capacity: 600 Gallons).
- One (1) 24 Vdc Fresh Water Pump W/Accumulator Tank.
- One (1) 115vac 18 Gallons Water Heater W/Heat Exchanger.
- Single Level Mixing Taps For Sinks At Galley Head And Shower.
- Fresh Water Faucet In Engine Room.
- One (1) Shore Water Inlet On Transom.
- Five (5) "Sealand" Or Tecma Silence Plus Vacuum Flush Marine Toilets With Y-Valves And Sanitary Hose For All Discharge Plumbing.
- Three (3) Aluminum Fuel Tanks of Total Capacity 1900 Gallons.
- Tank Gauge For Fuel And Water Tanks.
- Stainless Steel Fuel Manifold System (Supply & Return).
- Hot & Cold Transom Shower In Recessed Box.
- Fresh Water Washdown Outlet On Fore Deck. Aft Deck And F/B.
- One (1) Salt Water Washdown Pump W/Outlet On Foredeck.
- Rigid Fresh Water Pipes And Color Cord Fuel Lines.
- Cleanout And Sight Gauge For Tanks.
- Headhunter 24v DC Fresh Water Pump with Accumulator Tank.
- Two (2) 24v DC Automatic Shower Sump Systems with External Pump.
- One holding tank with capacity of 150 gallons with two macerator/discharge pumps. (One designated as back up pump)
- Three Aluminum Fuel Tanks with a capacity of 1900 US Gallons
- Fuel Fills Built into House Sides in FRP Cabinet
- Main Electric Distribution Panel With Gauges And Circuit Breakers For 230/115 Vac And 24/12 Vdc System.
- (2) 50 Amp Shore Power Inlet On Transom.
- (2) 50 Amp Shore Power Inlet Fwd
- Two (2) 12 Kva Isolation Transformers.
- Batteries In Frp Boxes: Two (2) Engine Banks W/Two (2) 8d-204ah Batteries For Each Bank. Two (2) House Banks W/Two (2) 8d-204ah Batteries For Each Bank. One (1) Generator Banks 30h-105ah Battery.
- Engine Battery Interconnection System.
- Two (2) Battery Isolatiors.
- One (1) 24v And One (1) 12v Battery Chargers.
- Shoreline Power Transfer Rotary Switches.
- 24vdc Overhead Led Light Fixtures Throughout.
- 24vdc Rope Style Vallance Lights At Salon And Staterooms.
- 24vdc Step Lights Throughout And Automatic Wardrobe Lights.
- 115vac Outlets Throughout. Gfi Outlets For Heads And Exteriors.
- Four (4) Engine Room Blowers and Five (5) Head Vent Blowers.
- 115vac Lights And 24vdc Lights For Engine Room.
- One (1) 24v Chart Light.
- Five (5) "Aqua Singnal "Navigation Lights.
- Three (3) Windshield Wipers W/Washdown System.
- One(1) "Kalenburg" D-Oa Dual -Trumpet Air Horn With Compressor.
- One (1) Tel./Cable Tv Inlet On Transom.
- Two (2) "Danforth" 5" Magnatic Compasses.
- One (1) Dc-Dc Converter (24v To 12v).
- Two (2) Shaft Brushes In Engine Room.
- One (1) "Trace" 4kw Inverter (24vdc To 115vac).
- Acessible Wiring Traceway Throughout.
- Copper Bonding System To All Underwater Fittings With Zinc Anodes.
- Accessible Wiring Raceway Throughout.
- Hull & Deck House: White Color Gelcoat.
- Aft Deck, Flybridge Stairs, Walk-A-Round and Swim Platform all finished in Teak.
- Flybridge Deck White Gelcoat With White Non-Skid.
- Bottom: Two (2) Coats Of Antifouling Paint Over Five (5) Coats Of Epoxy Primer
- (6) Stainless Steel Hawser Holes W/Cleats.
- Two Stainless Steel Anchor Chuck/Roller At Bow.
- Stainless Steel Framed Plexi-Glass Hatch W/Screen On Fore Deck.
- Flush Frp Hatches Over Chain Locker.
- 316 Stainless Steel Framed Tempered Glass Portlights With Screens.
- 316 Stainless Steel Railings On Main Deck.
- Frp Bench Seats With Storage Beneath On Aft Deck.
- Two (2) Built-In Stairway To Swimming Plateform.
- Frp Gate Doors At Fore, Side And Aft Deck.
- Removable S.S. U-Rails And Swim Ladder On Swim Platform.
- Water Tight Aluminum Entrance Doors On Both Sides Of Pilothouse.
- Teak On Swim Platform.
- Exterior Lighting
- Two Man Crew Quarters With Head, Sea Garage, Three Staterooms All With Ensuite Heads, All Detailed Specs In General Layout Specs.
- Teak Veneer Panel/Vinyl Coverings On Bulkhead.
- Teak Cabin Doors And Cabinet Doors.
- Teak/Holly Cabin Sole At Galley Pilothouse And Heads.
- Removable Vinyl Headliner.
- Cushion W/ Buyer Supply Cover Material For Berths And Seats.
- Stainless Steel Undermount Sinks In Galley And All Heads.
- Granite Countertops In Galley, Pilothouse, Bar And All Heads
- All Closets Are Cedar Lined.
- All Drawers Finished Teak With Formica Interiors.
- Hanging Lockers With Automatic Lighting.
- Light Valance In Salon And Staterooms.
- Baffle Mirrors.
- Satin Varnish On Interior Teak.
- Chrome Reading Lights In Vip, Guest & Crew Staterooms, Model Vip.
- Chrome Faucet In Head Sinks.
- Chrome Hand Shower W/ Shower Bar, Hose & Soap Dish.
- Pilothouse and all Heads are Teak and Holly Hand Rubbed Floors
- Interior Stairs are Hand Rubbed Teak as well as the Stairs Hand Railing
- Aft Deck, exterior walkways, flybridge deck under Hardtop is Your Choice of White non- skid Surface or Teak
- Full Beam Master Stateroom with:
All Teak Dresser And Drawer chests, TV & Bose Sound System, recessed Lighting Ceiling & Floor, Cedar Lined Closets, Full Head Inlcuding Etched Glass Shower Door, Mirrored Ceiling, Granite Sink Counter Top, and Private Toilet
- The VIP & Bow Staterooms Are Appointed The Same As The Master Stateroom
- Galley Appliances - Standard GE Appliances: Sub Zero Refrigerator / Freezer, Dishwasher, & Cook Top and oven
- Molded Frp Instrument Console.
- Booth Style, Three Sided Storage Bench Surrounding A Teak Adjustable Height Table (Retracts To Become A Day Bed)
- Cabinets For Refrigerator Wash Basin, Icemaker & Bbq Grill Behind Seats.
- Venturi Windscreen With Stainless Steel Grab Rails.
- Frp Radar Arch With Two (2) Deck Lights.
- Opening Hatch And Stairs Down To Pilothouse.
- 316 Stainless Steel Safety Rails On Flybridge / Boat Deck.
- 316Stainless Steel Destroyer Steering Wheel.
- Bench Cushions With Choice Of Color Sunbrella Covered Cushions.
- Two (2) Labrock Deluxe Helm Chairs
- Lb Chairs Power Controlled To Adjust Height, Tilt, Forward, Reverse, Length Of Foot Rest.
- Stainless Steel Flagpoll Holder And United States Flag
- Flybridge appliances: U-line Ice Maker, Under Counter Refrigerator, and Stainless Steel BBQ
- Two (2) Caterpillar Engines Model C-18ACERT with Instruments For Two Stations
- Fiberglass Drip pans under Engines
- Two (2) Onan/Cummins 20K Generatorsw
- Cruise Air Electric Air conditioning System with 5 zones
- One (1) Sea Chests
- Ball-valve bronze Seacock on all Through-Hulls Below Waterline Located in Sea Chests
- Oil Change Pump for Engines and Generators
- Two (2) 50 AMP Isolation Transformers
- Two (2) Prop Shaft Brushes
- Two (2) Racor 75/1000 Max Dual Fuel Filters with gauges for Main Engines
- Two (2) Racor 75/1000 Max Single Fuel Filters for Generators
- Tides Packless Shaft Seals with One (1) Spare Seal for each Shaft
- Fuel Polishing System
- Fuel Management System with Fuel Transfer Pump
- Fireboy Fire Suppression System Including Both Intake and Outlet Air Shutdown System with Aluminum Louvers
- Four (4) Automatic Bilge Pumps 24v DC and Emergency Bilge Suction on Engine a) In the Guest Passageway bilge forward of the Water Tank 1-2700 GPH b) In the Forward Master Bilge 1- 2700 GPH c) In the Forward Engine Room Bilge 1-3700 d) Forward Crew Bilge 1-2700 GPH e) In the Lazarette Forward 1-2700 GPH
- Fire System and Bilge High-Water Alarm System with Warning Panel
- Fresh Water HoseBibb
- Batteries in FRP Boxes a) Two (2) Engine Banks with Two (2) 8D Batteries for Each Bank b) One (1) House Bank with Four (4) 8D Batteries with a Total 5 10 AMP-Hours (24VDC) c) Two (2) Generator Banks with One (1) Battery Each
- One (1) 24V and One (1) 12V Battery Charger
- Two (2) Battery Isolators
- Two (2) 20 Gallon Water Heaters with Heat Exchangers
- Four (4) 24V Blowers
- Eight (8) LED Overhead Lights -110 AC/24V DC
- Two (2) 110V AC GFI Outlets with Water Proof Covers
- 316 Stainless Steel Safety Rails Around Engines
- Two Watertight Bulkheads
- Watertight Aluminum Engine Room Doors with Sight Windows
Alaskan Ready To Cruise Package
- Six ( 6) 15: X 41" Polyform F-Series Black Fenders
- Twelve (12) 1 5' X 1/2" Black Fender Lines
- Four (4) 1" X 35' Double-Braid Nylon Black Dock Lines
- Two (2) 1" X 50' Double-Braid Nylon
- Twelve (12) Safeguard Type 1 Orange Life Vess For Adults Over 90 Lbs.
- Six (6) Kiddie Mariner 2 3/4 Lb M10 Fire Extinguishers
- One (1) Bernard Waste Discharge Placard
- One (1) Bernard Oil Discharge Placard
- Two (2) Jim-Buoy 30" White Ring Buoys
- Four (4) Perko Chrome/Brass 4 Ring Buoy Holders
- One (1) Orion Alert/Locate Flare Kit
- One (1) Orion Circumnavigator First Aid Kit
- One (1) Orion Safety Blaster Horn
- Three (3) Led Flashlights
- Two (2) Whistles For Docking
- Walkie Talkie Set
- Two (2) 50' White Waterhoses
- Water Filter (Wet Spot)
- Alaskan Polar Bear Series Pocket Knife
- Alaskan Yachts Bow Flag and SS Holder
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.