2011 Skeeter ZX24V
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Tampa, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 44,890
2011 Skeeter ZX 24V
**Virtual Showings always available using your preferred video chat service, meet listing broker Rob Buscaino and get a personalized look at this boat from anywhere in the world.**
This Skeeter ZX24V is one of the nicest available, exceptionally well maintained, lots of custom upgrades and options, trailer included, full custom tower, and ready to go boating today! 130+ Photos and full service records available!
Notable Features Include:
- Fuel efficient and reliable Yamaha F300 four-stroke with digital controls. Serviced 3/2020!
- Custom fit 2011 EZ Loader Trailer, recently updated and serviced, with spare tire
- Full custom tower with upper station controls and Garmin GPS/Plotter, by T-Craft Boatworks in Palmetto, FL.
- 2015 Garmin electronics refit, upper and lower station.
- Power pole (new in 2015) and Jack Plate
- Full cover set; Boat cover, tower cover, helm cover, power pole cover
- Minn Kota Ulterra trolling motor (removable)
- Full boat detail completed 4/2020!
Landmark Yacht Sales is happy to consider all trades on this vessel. Financing is available, as is worldwide shipping, insurance, inspection or travel arrangements, and anything else you need to make this your next boat.
We look forward to finding out more about how we can help!
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Please contact Rob Buscaino at 727-422-3914
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 24 ft 1 in
Beam: 8 ft 5 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 2550 lbs
Total Power: 300 HP
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Engine Model: F300XCA
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 300 HP
Fuel Tanks: (80 Gallons)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.