2011 Seaward 32RK
- View Full Specifications
Skinny Water Sailer
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Cape Coral, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 124,000
LIGHTLY USED & WELL-EQUIPPED SEWARD 32RK
This trailerable, shoal draft Vertically Retracting Keel boat will take you to interesting places. Drawing only 1 foot 8 inches with the keel all the way up but 6 foot 6 inches when fully lowered, it will take you from the beach to off soundings and anywhere in between.
Her design is ideal for the shoal draft waters of the Chesapeake Bay, the Intra-coastal waterway, the Bahamas or anywhere there is shallow water - Including at your dock.
This yacht has been well maintained and upgraded by the current owner, but is too small for the growing extended family. Check out the equipment list under the full specs tab.
S&J Yachts are cruising yacht specialists with offices from Maine to Florida. With more than 40 years’ experience in the marine industry, covering on-water instruction, sales, marketing, manufacturing and project management, let Bill Bolin share his experience and in-depth knowledge of boating with you. Call him in Florida at (727) 743-3100, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to make an appointment to see this yacht. Member of YBAA and IYBA, licensed and bonded.
Please contact Bill Bolin at 941-212-6121
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hake Marine
Designer: Nick Hake
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 34 ft 7 in
Beam: 10 ft 6 in
LWL: 30 ft 7 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 5 in
Displacement: 8300 lbs
Ballast: 2400 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 43 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 5 in
Total Power: 29 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2011
Engine Model: 3YM30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 390
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 29 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (65 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (20 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (30 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
"The premise that led us to build the first 32RK arose from our desire to have a boat that would suit the water geography of south Florida, where we have vast expanses of quietly beautiful, but extremely shallow water. Our premise became more complex when we also wanted our boat to take us comfortably and confidently across sixty or so miles of open ocean, across the Gulfstream to the Bahamas and Abacos. Once to the islands, shallow draft would again be an important plus. That thinking led us to the 32RK. The 32RK may be the perfect boat for sailors everywhere wanting to get out of the marked channel and into quieter and less traveled waters, but at the same time, don't want to give up the stability and confidence that a deep keeled boat offers when venturing offshore. She's a wonderful fast cruiser even more compelling when you consider the possibilities offered by the variable retracting keel and rudder. Draft range is between 20" and 6' 5", making it possible to walk to shore from your boat without getting your shorts wet. And with the keel down (there's a lead ballasted torpedo-style bulb at the keel's lower tip), you can go almost anywhere. The possibilities are endless".
Below decks, accommodations are comfortable and intelligently planned, whether for sleeping, sitting and reading, cooking or showering. There's room for four adults and their gear for vacation cruising. The cabin is bright and well ventilated, with eight opening ports and two deck hatches.
The master cabin with double berth and privacy door is forward. Under the berth are storage drawers and to starboard is a hanging locker. There are two reading lights P/S.
The head is on the port side aft of the master cabin. There is a nice-sized separate shower with a seat; Jabsco commode; vanity and an opening port providing ventilation.
The salon is very bright and airy with a large table to port and a convertible settee to stbd. The table may be extended with its drop-down leaf raised; there is an extra seat which folds up to accommodate that diner.
The salon table to port also lowers to make a double berth.
The two seats on the starboard side, with table between, easily convert to a settee.
Outboard are 2 storage lockers and a handy shelf area for books.
The galley is L-shaped and located at the base of the companionway to stbd. Aft of the galley is a large storage area extending aft.. More details on this below.
The navigation station is conveniently located at the base of the companionway on the port side.
Aft of the nav area on the port side is quarter berth sufficiently spacious to accommodate two adults.
Stainless opening ports with screens (8)
Interior cushions with upgraded deluxe fabric
- Deluxe hatches (2)
- Teak and holly sole in salon
Hull & Deck
- Layup is handlaid unidirectional fiberglass; critical laminates of hull, keel, rudder and trunk are of carbon fiber
- Vertically retracting high aspect keel w/lead bulb, electrically operated
- Vertically retracting high aspect rudder
- Bow pulpit with double lifelines
- Bowsprit with rollers for two anchors
- Anchor storage with stainless deck pipe
- Heavy Stainless Steel strike rail
- Anodized bow-to-stern slotted toe rail
- Bow-to-Stern double lifelines
- Stainless Steel cowl vents w/dorades (2)
- Vetus Stainless Steel hatches
- Dodger & Bimini
- Retractable cockpit table w/custom drink holders
- Closed cell cockpit cushions
- Stern rail with "catbird" seats
- Swim ladder and swim shower at transom
- Easy access to the swim platform and boarding ladder
- Open transom; eliminates need for cockpit scuppers
- Access to starboard side storage below
- Corner ice box w/ bottom drain
- Vented propane locker w/electric safety shutoff
- Fully battened mainsail w/lazy jacks and stack pack cover
- Roller furling 110% jib
- Code 0 on a furling system
- storm jib
- Single-handing mast raising/lowering system
- Harken mainsheet system with coachroof traveler
- Andersen 40ST primary winches P/S
- Andersen 12ST secondary winches at companionway P/S, w/line clutches
Yanmar 29hp 3cyl fresh water cooled diesel engine with less than 400 hours . There is great access to the engine
- Folding propeller
- Circuit breaker panel (A/C D/C)
- Batteries: (3) 12v AGM batteriies (two house & one start)
- Battery charger with high output alternator
- Battery selector switch
- (1) 12vdc outlet below
- (3) 110vac shore power outlets below (1-galley; 2-salon)
- Yanmar 3YM30 Diesel 29HP less than 400 hours on engine (hour meter currently nonfunctional) was looked over thoroughly by Troendle Marine, deemed to be in excellent condition
- upgraded to flexfold sailboat propeller
- Bilge pump 12v New- Upgraded to Johnson pump electromagnetic switch
- Canvas Helm Cover
- Cockpit cushions
- Mast raising system with mast crutch
- Air Conditioning- Upgraded to NEW 16,000 BTU dometic, w/ reverse cycle for heating
- Bow Thruster NEW 12v w/touch panel upgraded to Vetus 4512D -Very powerful, 99.2 flb of force
- Windlass (one delta anchor included with chain and line)
- 4 speakers, cockpit and interior
- Chart plotter- New touchscreen Axiom 9 Raymarine chart plotter
- Autopilot- Raymarine smart pilot x5
- Upgraded Stereo System- Bluetooth
- Depth finder built into Axiom 9
- Shore power inlet
- Water Heater
- Electric bilge pump
- Propane Stove
- Two fans
- Cockpit shower (hot and cold)
- Cockpit cushions
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.