2011 Sea Ray 270 SLX
- View Full Specifications
2011 SEA RAY 270 SLX
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Port Washington, NY
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 59,500
- Sale Pending
2011 SEA RAY 270 SLX!
Summer is here and what better way to get out on the water!
Exclusively listed with Strong's Yachts and located at our Port Washington location this vessel is now available for purchase and immediate delivery. With a number of factory fitted features you will see why this 270 SLX bow rider stands above all others.
If you are in the market for a well presented bow rider Strong's Marine are renowned for their high-level customer service and overall customer satisfaction.
Call today for your opportunity on this extraordinary 270 SLX!
- Mercruiser 8.25 MAG 380 HP (180 hours)
- Colored Hull
- Bimini top
- Garmin GPS map
- Windlass w/ anchor
- Cockpit refrigerator
- Cockpit wet bar w/ sink
- Bow and cockpit tables w/ dedicated storage
- Canvas bow and cockpit covers
For additional information or viewing instructions, please contact Nathan Trevena of the Strong's Yachts team at 631.740.0997 or nathan@StrongsMarine.com.
Please contact Port Washington Sales Team at 516.304.5376
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 27 ft 0 in
Beam: 9 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 0 in
Deadrise: 21 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 6016 lbs
Total Power: 380 HP
Engine Brand: MerCruiser
Engine Model: ECT 8.2L MAG DTS BR3
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 380 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (21 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (94 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (10 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Manufacturer Provided Description
Own the 270 SLX and you own a lifestyle, one that involves an appreciation for the finer things in life.We're talking custom-caliber instrument panel, gleaming stainless-steel hardware, and the power and grace of a gentleman's roadster.
- MerCruiser 350 MAG ECT w/Bravo III and Digital Throttle and Shift standard
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Finished fiberglass floor with snap-in carpet.
- 12V Sony AM/FM/CD stereo with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- Standard fresh-water system with faucet.
- Gull wing sun pads with integrated sun pad filler cushion.
- Cockpit entertainment center with Corian countertop.
- Integrated starboard boarding steps.
- Fully enclosed portside head.
- Bow seats with integrated armrests.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Meets applicable USCG, NMMA, and ABYC the highest "building code" standards.
- Sea Ray Owners Cluband153; Membership.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Strong's Marine
Port Washington, NY, United States