2011 Lagoon 421
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Kerkira, Greece
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 325,000 (US$ 370,825)
3-CABIN OWNER CATAMARAN, PERFECT IN EVERY PARTICULAR - DISSALER -GENERATOR, AIR CONDITIONING - MOTORIZED YANMAR 2 X 75HP
YACHT BROKERAGE N. 60 VENEZIA - ITALY
BLUE PROGETTI s.r.l.
Via ORTIGARA, 3 - 33054 LIGNANO SABBIADORO
firstname.lastname@example.org - MOB +393382117123
Brokerage agency cost 5%
Please contact Franco Frezza at +39 338 2117123 (m)
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Van Peteghem & Lauriot Prevost
Flag of Registry: Virgin Islands (US)
Hull Shape: Catamaran
LOA: 12.60 m
Beam: 7.49 m
LWL: 12.29 m
Maximum Draft: 1.27 m
Dry Weight: 13382 kgs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: YANMAR
Year Built: 2010
Engine Model: 4JH4A-TCE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2000
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 75 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 kph
Maximum Speed: 8 kph
Fresh Water Tanks: (348 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (299 Liters)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
Number of bathrooms: 3
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 110V
Outboard engine brackets
Working Sail Area : 1101.00 sq ft
Descrizioni fornite dal cantiere
The Lagoon 421 represents a summary of the expectations of the users of this category of cruising catamarans.
Naturally, she benefits from all the strong points the Lagoon 420 is famous for:
- outstanding comfort for a 42’ catamaran (3 or 4 cabin versions available) including an independent washroom with toilet and shower for each cabin,
- a safe and comfortable deck layout (wide side decks, easy circulation, excellent overall ergonomics…),
- the famous “gull wing shaped” bridgedeck that prevents from slamming into big waves is continued forward so as to receive the anchor roller and an optional strut to fit a gennaker,
And the Lagoon 421 also features a large number of improvements directly inspired from numerous owners’ suggestions:
- more dynamic lines and a lowered profile with the same comfort,
- a new and lowered fixed bimini, for a better protection from the sun and the spray,
- optimized hull lines with a redesigned underwater hulls shape aft,
- some new light grey tinted windows and hatches for an even nicer ambience and more natural light inside,
- and for good performance in light airs, the Lagoon 421 is available with a square
top mainsail configuration.
- Priority has been accorded to comfort when designing the interior of the Lagoon 420.
- The light oak Alpi woodwork and the laminated wenge floor give a modern and relaxing feel.
- Access into the saloon from the cockpit through a sliding glass door on the same level.
- The saloon set with the varnished wood coffee table that can be swapped with the large wooden cockpit table (one big and one small table).
- The longitudinal galley opens directly on the cockpit. 3 ring gas hob, oven, fridge (2nd optional), numerous lockers, double sink... all features to make the galley a friendly and practical area.
The Lagoon 420 is offered with 2 propulsion systems:
- Standard engines with sail drive
- Hybrid: two electric motors, a generator, a bank of batteries. Under sail, the propellers are driven by the speed of the boat and recharge the batteries: this is called regeneration. An innovative system, ecological and quiet - a world exclusive on the Lagoon 420. Ideal for a short day sail, the batteries of the Lagoon 420 Hybrid 2 will be store enough energy to let you enjoy getting out of the harbor and setting the sail under power in total silence. The Lagoon Hybrid 2 is also ideal for long distance cruising as you will most likely benefit from the ability to regenerate and store electricity while sailing. The Lagoon design office has now accumulated knowledge sufficient to launch Hybrid 2 and bring to the Lagoon 420 even more autonomy and ease of use.
The deck is uncluttered so moving around is easy: wide sidedecks, flush deck hatches, large foredeck, plenty of lockers. The aft passerelle allows passage from one transom to the other without going back up in the cockpit. There are many ways to enjoy life on board the Lagoon 420: the cockpit with its large benchseats and table, is protected from the sun and bad weather by a rigid bimini top; the foredeck is ideal for relaxing. The helm station was designed to enable a reduced crew to manoeuvre without difficulty: all the control lines can be handled by one person from the helm station, freeing the other living spaces for the guests.
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Blue Progetti Srl
LA ROCHELLES, France