2011 Custom 28m Teak Charter Vessel
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 480,000 (US$ 531,792)
Main Features: Almost completed yacht with Interior partitions completed. Only needs furniture, plumbing, DC electrical and electronics. This is a perfect layout and design for cabin charters. She is already Indonesian registered so ideal for surf or dive charters in the archipelago.
This is the 8th vessel built by the project manager in Indonesia. Guests cabin are on main deck with nice sea views and private balconies, volumes and comfort. Vessel is ready to sail away.
Viewing a yacht in Thailand is easy with our experienced team based at Ao Po Grand Marina in Phuket. We cover Thailand and the Andaman sea and can arrange to collect you from the nearby airport, your hotel or any other location and take you to see yachts in Southern Thailand. We can help you through the complete yacht purchase process including arranging finance, moorings, yacht care or complete yacht management all to make your purchase and future ownership a pleasure!
Please contact Justin Longdon at +66 (0)76 317 305
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 7 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 1 in
Engine Brand: Mitsubishi
Engine Model: 8DC11, 360 CV
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
- Construction: Wood Traditional, iron wood and first quality teak.
- Displacement : 122 tonnes
- Fuel capacity : 3,000 lrt x2 = 6,000 lrt - Diesel
- Range / @ x knots : 2,400 nm at 8 knots
- Consumption / @ x : 25 ltr/h at 8 knots
- Water capacity : 6,000 ltr (to be fitted)
- Holding tank(s) : 2,000 ltr x2 = 4,000 ltr
- Colour(s) : TBC
Machinery & Electrical
- Engine(s) : 1 x Mitsubishi 8DC11
- HP : 360 CV
- Drive system : Shaft
- Power system: 220V. The DC system has to be installed
- Generator(s) : 2 x silent type Mitsubishi
- KVA : 22.5 x 2
- Anchor/Chain/Rope : 2 / 16 mm x 80 m galvanized
- Windlass : Hydraulic custom
- 6 Guest Cabins on main deck with 1 large captain crew cabin for 2 at the wheelhouse and 2 crew cabins below. One the top deck there is a secluded sun deck. There is a large kitchen with separate store room and a large air conditioning saloon leading to an alfresco dining. There is also an large entertaining space below for Jacuzzi, massage and relaxing media area.
- 1 cabin with 3 bunks behind wheel house + 2 double crew cabin below
- Second deck behind wheel house and storeroom
- Spa room with plan to accommodate Jacuzzi.
- Huge deck space on all 3 levels (sun deck, 2nd deck, main deck)
Other Boats from Simpson Marine Limited
French build Sail Yacht
Offshore Power Cruiser 46
Ketch Classic Yacht 28m
100ft Motor Yacht
Koh Samui, Thailand