2011 Sea Ray 540 Sundancer
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The Sea Ray 540 Sundancer is sure to earn jealous stares from the competition because it once again redefines what a modern express cruiser should be: sleek and distinctive exterior; inviting and thoughtful interior; flexible and intuitive entertaining spaces; and innovative features and amenities.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
Beam: 15 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 2 in
Deadrise: 21 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 50000 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x MerCruiser Cummins QSC-600 DTS 576 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (150 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (600 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (68 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 6
Number of heads: 2
- Cummins MerCruiser QSC 600 diesel engines with Zeus pod drives
- Zeus Drive System includes Skyhook Station-Keeper technology
- SmartCraft instrumentation and VesselView display
- One-piece bilge access service hatch.
- Standard dual Raymarine E120 widescreen units with 4-kW high definition radar
- Cockpit convertible seat lounge
- Interior LED Lighting
- Sirius satellite receiver with antenna (N/A outside N. America)
- Salon 32" flatscreen TV.
- Fold-out salon sofa sleeper conversion.
- Fiberglass hardtop with enclosure.
- Isolation transformer.
- Water manifold system.
- Oil changer system for engines and generator
- 68-Gallon holding tank with dockside pump-out.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sea Ray 540 Sundancer
Message cannot be empty!