2011 Sea Ray 370 Sundancer
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The 370 Sundancer. The generous dimensions of this express-style boat make it exceptionally qualified for cruising and entertaining, and an extensive list of sterndrives or inboards, gas or diesel, lets you choose your preferred power. A roomy interior with forward V-berth, big mid-stateroom and convertible salon sofa can sleep six in comfort. Plus there's a full galley and head, and a 26-inch flatscreen TV with remote DVD player.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 1 in
Deadrise: 21 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 18064 lbs
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Option 1: 2x MerCruiser 8.2 MAG ECT DTS Bravo III 375 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (225 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (28 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 1
- Standard twin MerCruiser 8.2 MAG ECT Bravo III sterndrives with Digital Throttle and Shifts
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Choice of twin MerCruiser sterndrives, V-drive inboards, or Axius propulsion system with helm joystick control
- Standard SmartCraft Diagnostics with optional upgrades.
- Weatherproof switch pads and breaker panels with Electronic Interface Modules (EIM).
- Cockpit wet bar with solid-surface countertop and refrigerator.
- Extra-large hull windows give interior an open, airy feeling.
- Pivoting double helm and port companion seats.
- Standard hardtop.
- Electrically actuated engine access hatch.
- Foldaway Transom Seat creates aft-facing seating on spacious integrated swim platform.
- Standard flatscreen TV with remote DVD player
- Wide open, spacious cabin with abundant storage throughout.
- Large solid-surface galley countertop and abundant storage above and below.
- Water manifold system.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sea Ray 370 Sundancer
Message cannot be empty!