2011 Sea Ray 260 Sundeck
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Tierra Verde, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 49,900
2011 Sea Ray 260 SunDeck
This 260 is in great shape and ready for a new owner to enjoy. Only 323 hours on a reliable and efficient 5.0L MerCruiser with Bravo 3 drive. Notable features include:
- Dual axle trailer included
- Cockpit covers
- Dual bimini top
- Garmin GPS/Fishfinder/Combo
- Filler cushion for forward sun lounge
- Head compartment with fresh water sink and plumbed head
- Recent manifold/riser service completed by Sea Ray dealer
I ran the boat myself and it performed well, I have a full sea trial report with RPM/Speed ranges and a full photo file with 107 photos available on request. I checked boat systems myself and am happy to share my findings on request. This boat is in great shape, includes a trailer, and has recent manifold/riser service. Best pick in a 260 SD around!
Landmark Yacht Sales is happy to consider all trades on this vessel. Financing is available, as is worldwide shipping, insurance, inspection or travel arrangements, and anything else you need to make this your next boat.
We look forward to finding out more about how we can help!
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Please contact Rob Buscaino at 727-422-3914
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 26 ft 4 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 2 in
Bridge Clearance: 3 ft 5 in
Deadrise: 21 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 5200 lbs
Max Load Capacity: 2000 lbs
Total Power: 260 HP
Engine Brand: MerCruiser
Engine Model: 5.0L MPI ECT Bravo III
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 323
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 260 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (65 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (10 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Seating Capacity: 12
Manufacturer Provided Description
Every choice we made while crafting our 260 Sundeck favors carefree boating, so owners and their families can flat out have more fun. You just won't find game-changing features like built-in bow coolers, aft-facing transom seats, or rubber-decked swim platforms on deck boats from other brands.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Available in optional black, blue, burgundy, red, or pewter two-tone gel-coat finish with Sundeck graphics.
- Two large storage lockers in cockpit sole, and transom access ski/wakeboard storage.
- Transom seat that looks out over swim platform.
- Cockpit entertainment center with sink and faucet.
- Sony 12V AM/FM CD player with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ECT w/Bravo III sterndrive is standard engine
- SmartCraft diagnostics system standard.
- Sunbrella bimini top standard.
- Forward boarding ladder in concealed anchor hatch.
- Large head compartment with vanity, sink, and portable head standard.
- Extended swim platform with non-slip rubber inserts and concealed ladder.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Landmark Yacht Sales
Tampa, FL, United States