2011 Sea Ray 260 Sundeck
Call for Price
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Call for Price
Every choice we made while crafting our 260 Sundeck favors carefree boating, so owners and their families can flat out have more fun. You just won't find game-changing features like built-in bow coolers, aft-facing transom seats, or rubber-decked swim platforms on deck boats from other brands.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 2 in
Deadrise: 21 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 5168 lbs
Max Load Capacity: 2000 lbs
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Option 1: 1x MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ECT Bravo III 260 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (65 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (10 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Seating Capacity: 12
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Available in optional black, blue, burgundy, red, or pewter two-tone gel-coat finish with Sundeck graphics.
- Two large storage lockers in cockpit sole, and transom access ski/wakeboard storage.
- Transom seat that looks out over swim platform.
- Cockpit entertainment center with sink and faucet.
- Sony 12V AM/FM CD player with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ECT w/Bravo III sterndrive is standard engine
- SmartCraft diagnostics system standard.
- Sunbrella bimini top standard.
- Forward boarding ladder in concealed anchor hatch.
- Large head compartment with vanity, sink, and portable head standard.
- Extended swim platform with non-slip rubber inserts and concealed ladder.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sea Ray 260 Sundeck
Message cannot be empty!