2011 Sea Ray 240 Sundeck
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The mission of our 240 Sundeck is to host a lot of guests easily and comfortably without losing the performance, good looks, and trailerability of a sport boat. No Problem! There's room for 10 people and up to 300 horsepower.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 1 in
Deadrise: 21 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 4850 lbs
Max Load Capacity: 1600 lbs
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Option 1: 1x MerCruiser 5.0L MPI Bravo III 260 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (9 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (55 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Seating Capacity: 10
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ECT w/Bravo III sterndrive is standard engine
- SmartCraft Diagnostics System standard.
- Transom seat that converts to a sun pad.
- Bow block-off door under windshield.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Extended swim platform with rubber inserts.
- Standard bimini top with stainless-steel hardware.
- Sony Stereo and CD with iPod Connector.
- Optional water sports tower and speed control.
- Easy-to-access transom with wakeboard/ski storage.
- Available in black, red, blue, burgundy, and pewter optional two-tone gel coat finish with Sundeck graphics.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sea Ray 240 Sundeck
Message cannot be empty!