2011 Nautor Club Swan 42
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Altea (Alicante), Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 319,000 (US$ 353,165)
An immaculate and professionally maintained competitive Swan 42.
Immediately available, currently in Denia, Spain.
Swan Europeans 2011 – 1st
Rolex Swan Cup 2012 – 2nd
Swan Europeans 2013 – 1st
NYYC Invitational Regatta 2013 – 5th
Rolex Swan Cup 2014 – 2nd
Spanish National Champion ORC 2017
Please contact Jerome Mainemare at +34 630 846 490
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 42 ft 5 in
Beam: 12 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 8 ft 1 in
Displacement: 15983 lbs
Ballast: 7046 lbs
Dry Weight: 15983 lbs
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (84 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (37 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (15 Gallons)
- Keel: Fin
- LOA: 42 ft 7 in
- Beam: 12 ft 11 in
- LWL: 37 ft 0 in
- Minimum Draft: 8 ft 10 in
- Displacement: 15983 lbs
- Ballast: 7046 lbs
- Fresh Water Tanks: (84 Gallons)
- Fuel Tanks: (37 Gallons)
- Holding Tanks: (15 Gallons)
- Full Cradle included with custom work completed to protect boat.
- Infusion molded E-glass / vinylester laminate with carbon reinforcements in selected areas.
- Sandwich with closed cell foam cored hull, with higher density foam in bottom and slamming areas.
- Fiber reinforcements are multi-axial and unidirectional.
- Structural bulkheads are of veneered sandwich construction or marine grade waterproof plywood.
- Watertight bulkhead at bow, drained fore peak.
- Bottom stiffeners reinforced with unidirectional carbon and multi-axial glass fiber in selected areas.
- GRP engine beds.
- Stainless chain plate deck fittings.
- Hull finish
- Topsides gelcoat, white hull.
- Epoxy coated bottom, sprayed finish.
- Bottom painted last in 2015.
- T-keel, steel fin with Antimony alloyed lead bulb and with upper flange recessed into hull.
- The fin is bolted to hull with high tensile steel bolts.
- Epoxy coated.
- Faired to class tolerances.
- Single-point lift.
- Steering system
- Foam filled rudder blade of GRP from female mold.
- Carbon/epoxy stock.
- Epoxy coated.
- An aluminum quadrant, 5mm Dynex Dux steering cables with chain and sprocket. The rudder bearings are self-aligning. Roller bearing sheaves.
- Twin composite pedestal integrated with cockpit sole. There are twin carbon wheels, diameter 0.95 m.
- A lightweight aluminum emergency tiller.
- Infusion molded E-glass vinylester laminate sandwich deck with glass skins and closed cell foam core.
- High density core or compact laminate under winches and deck hardware as appropriate.
- Deck finish
- Awlgrip non-skid painted decks (painted 2011).
- 9mm teak overlay on the cockpit seats.
- Winches and windlasses
- Winches Harken aluminum alloy:
- Primary sheet winches B 530TCR, 3 speed.
- Mainsheet winches B 53. 2STA.
- Cabin top winches B 44. 2STA.
- Sail handling systems
- Harken aluminum jib sheet tracks with purchase adjuster system.
- Harken aluminum main sheet track.
- Harken halyard lead blocks.
- Single-line jib in-hauler system.
- Spinlock clutches.
- Bowsprit and furler controls lead aft under deck.
- Pad eye both sides for outboard sheeting.
- Crossover sheave for halyards on both sides.
- Halyards and reef lines are lead aft to the cockpit below deck.
- Deck fittings
- The pushpit, pulpit and stanchions are of stainless steel.
- The life lines are 600 mm high, with lower life lines at minimum ISAF/ORC height.
- There is one pair of mooring cleats at bow.
- There is a boarding ladder aft and a flagpole holder on stern.
- Mast collar with rubber.
- The grab rails are on each side of coach roof and companionway.
- Headstay attachment on stemhead (below deck for Reckmann furler).
- Two folding pad-eyes for harness attachment in cockpit.
- Safety lines attachment to pulpit and pushpit base.
- ISAF/ORC regulation toe rails (30 mm high) molded in on the foredeck.
- Removable anchor roller including code zero fitting.
- GRP moldings and vents
- Deck stowage on foredeck and in lazarette.
- Lockers for storage in cockpit coamings on both sides.
- Locker for storage in port side aft coaming.
- Life raft stowage on deck at companionway (GRP cover).
- Hatches and windows
- Anchor stowage hatch.
- One foredeck hatch Lewmar size 60.
- One saloon overhead hatch Lewmar size 44.
- One ventilation hatch in head Lewmar size 03.
- Four fixed coaming windows.
- Two openable size 1 coaming portholes - in aft, galley and navigation area.
- Four openable size 1 coaming portholes in cockpit for aft cabins.
- One hatch to lazarette.
- Main companionway sliding hatch garage flush with coach roof.
- The main companionway consists of removable plexiglass drop boards with designated stowage.
- Interior finish: teak with satin white GRP/canvas lining.
- Lockable plywood floorboards covered with bamboo veneer. Varnished with non-skid painted in.
- Overhead liner GRP molding, bonded in place. Removable vinyl cover panels will provide access to deck hardware.
- Foam mattresses over Scandi-Flex battens.
- Main engine
- Volvo Penta D2-40 130 S marine diesel 29 kW 40 Hp.
- Propulsion system.
- Saildrive 2.19:1 and 2-blade 17” racing folding propeller.
- Fuel system
- 140 l fuel in two polyethene tanks. Tank level indication for fuel.
- Standard Specification
- Curtains for side windows and handrails throughout.
- Canvas lee cloths for lower saloon and aft cabin berths.
- Racing covers Sunbrella for saloon sofa settees and backrests and for nav seat.
- Canvas cover for saloon table.
- Double berth with stowage under.
- Removable support structure for racing.
- Reading lights above the berth.
- Locker with shelves and doors.
- Shelves on hull sides.
- There are aft cabins on port and starboard side (mirror image).
- Double berth.
- Stowage under berth.
- Shelf on hull side.
- Hanging locker in starboard side cabin, locker with shelves in port side cabin.
- Folding leaf table.
- Settee backrests fold up and convert into Pullman berths, storage behind backrests.
- Tanks below settees.
- Two burner alcohol stove with oven, protected by stainless steel guard and carbon top protector.
- Stainless steel double sinks with fresh water tap.
- Sea water spout with foot pump.
- Formica counter tops and carbon sink cover.
- Drawer and lockers.
- Top loading refrigerator 105 l gravity drained with valve.
- Garbage bin.
- Forward facing chart table with seat.
- Chart stowage under table top.
- Chest of drawers.
Toilets, showers general
- White GRP interior module with wash basin.
- Lockers outboards and doors in teak.
- Fresh water tap, shower, mirror and waste container.
- Removable front part of engine box incorporates teak ladder.
- Service hatches.
- Engine control panel recessed in cockpit.
- 25 mm sound proofing.
Plumbing and Ventilation
- Fresh water system.
- Fresh water 320 l in polyethene tanks. Pressurized hot and cold water.
- Deck shower, hot and cold water.
- Sea water system
- Flush mounted composite closing sea cocks for all through hull fittings below waterline.
- Black water system
- Jabsco Marine toilet, using sea water for toilet flushing.
- Y-valve in forward head, overboard discharge / holding tank.
- Flexible holding tank 55 l / 14.5 USg. Manual toilet discharging to holding tank. Tank emptied by hand pump or deck suction.
- Drainage system
- Two manual and one electric bilge pump.
- Engine space air inlet from deck.
- Refrigeration system.
- Battery driven refrigeration unit.
- Shore power 220 V AC system.
- 30 Amp shore power cord and inlet.
- 110 V outlet at chart table (220 V for EU boats).
- GFI duplex receptacle.
- Inverter / battery charger.
- Earthing system
- Bottom of mast, shrouds and stays are grounded to the keel.
- 12 V DC insulated return system for lighting and general service.
- Main switchboard 12 V DC outboard of chart table.
- Service battery (new 2013) of AGM type 12 V 2 x 160 Ah in saloon table base.
- 12 V outlet at chart table, galley plus 2 additional outlets.
- Engine and generator DC
- Starting battery 12 V 50 Ah.
- 115 A alternator with an electronic sensor.
- Electrical panels
- Main distribution panel contains 12 V DC gauges and 110 V AC gauges and circuit breakers, lighted.
- Navigation Electronics
- B and G H3000 20/20’s and DFD’s.
- Computer with Internet connectivity.
- Deckman for Windows.
- Panasonic tough book wireless screen.
Lights - Navigation
- Red/green LED lights on pulpit.
- White stern LED light on pushpit.
- Recessed halogen dome lights overhead.
- Flexible chart light at navigation station.
- Red light above navigation station and in galley.
- Clear coated carbon fiber double spreader fractional rig.
- Windex with light and one coaxial cable.
- Mechanical vang.
- Carbon retractable bowsprit in waterproof garage.
- All blocks and winches for asymmetrical spinnaker.
- Mainsail track for all OD racing.
- Combined mainsail luff groove and track system.
- Booms and poles
- Black painted aluminum boom (painted 2012) and aluminum spreaders swept 20 degrees.
- Single line reefing arrangements for two reefs.
- Standing rigging
- Navtec rod rigging with discontinuous shrouds, Series 500 deck turnbuckles.
- Navtec rod H/S with Harken Carbo racing foil with spare foil.
- Navtec Kevlar backstay (new 2013) with spare.
- Running rigging
- Complete prix race set up running rigging package with spares.
- Main sheet double ended.
- Two spinnaker halyards at masthead and hounds.
- Recessed Reckmann RS3000-S2 carbon furler with dual groove carbon racing foils.
- Tuff Luff available for racing.
- Rig hydraulics
- Holmatro hydraulic backstay system with two carbon control panels in cockpit.
- Holmatro Spars hydraulic mast jack.
- Owner's Manual in English.
- Sailing gear
- Carbon Winch Handles.
- Firefighting equipment
- Remote control fire extinguisher in engine space.
- Safety equipment
- Various safety Equipment available including life jackets and throw buoys.
- Spare parts and tools
- Engine spare parts.
- Engine tool kit.
- Flag pole.
- Shipping cradle, adjustable height and keel cradle.
- Yacht prepared for shipment.
- OD certification from builder.
- IRC measurement One design certificate filled in by Nautor.
- Various Covers.
B 25 Days
C42 11 DAYS
C 5 Days
D42 3 DAYS
D42 8 DAYS
C42 2 DAYS
D 16 Days
E42 5 DAYS
C 1 Day
A 5 DAYS
A2 – A
A4 – A
42 – Class Sail
Days – No of Days of Use
The details of this vessel are in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change,or withdrawal without notice
Other Boats from Nautor's Swan Brokerage
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Swan 105 RS
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Palma de Mallorca, Spain