2011 Hallberg-Rassy 310
- View Full Specifications
In excellent condition !
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 129,500 Tax Paid (US$ 150,842)
Hallberg-Rassy 310 for sale ! In excellent condition, worth viewing ! Construcion 2010, Model year 2011, delivered in 2011. Ask for our 60+ picture reportage !
Large Salon with 2 folding berth, front cabin with double bed, aft double cabin, toilet compartment with large shower, washbasin and toilet – Galley complete with gaz cooker with oven, fridge, stowage lockers and drawers.
Open cockpit, bathing ladder, table, hot / cold shower. Davits on transom. Downhill awning, bimini closed on 3 sides + glass protection cockpit winter. Windlass 1000w Lewmar CPX + radio control. Delta 16 kg + Fobes 7 kgs
Electronic equipment: Furuno: VHF FM 2721 DSC coupled to GPS. MFD8 chart plotter - Wind/echosounder FI 50. Radar Furuno DRS 2 D. Navtex NX 300 D. Raymarine Autopilot SPX5 with wireless remote control.
Mainsail Elvstrom Epex in-mast reefing – Furling genoa + self-tacking jib (dismounted) – Asymetric spinnaker -
Yanmar 3YGM engine, sail drive. Fuel: 100 liters. Fresh water 200 liters, hot water boiler 30 liters. Black water tank 50 liters - Webasto pushed air Diesel heating -
Miscellaneous equipment: 6 pax liferaft, 3 inflatable vests, tender zodiac 2m40 with inflatable bottom, outboard engine 3 hp, portable VHF, emergency GPS, tools, 1kw petrol generator, crockery.
Please contact Jérôme Fragnon at + 33 (0)4 93 95 29 11
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 9.42 m
Beam: 3.18 m
LWL: 9.12 m
Maximum Draft: 1.80 m
Dry Weight: 4349 kgs
Total Power: 14.17 KW
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: D1-20
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 14 KW
Fresh Water Tanks: (199 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (100 Liters)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Manufacturer Provided Description
Available for ordering and new boat construction for delivery next year.
A Hallberg-Rassy is by far the number one brand most sailors dream of.
The Hallberg-Rassy 310 is the dream yacht within reach. She is easy to sail with her contemporary hull lines and modern sail plan with only slightly overlapping genoajib or optional selftacker. She has showed her good sailing performance by winning her category in the World's largest inshore race, Tjörn Runt. She won among 68 boats. The interior is bright and unusually roomy for her size. The saloon is sensationally long and wide for the boat size. Both the L sofa and the straight settee are a full two meters long. The mast support is in direct conjunction with the main bulkhead and does not obstruct the saloon. She is a good looking boat too. The sheerline sweeps gracefully up to the bow, improving volume below the foredeck and softening the look of the coachroof. Or as Seilmagasinet from Norway said: You cannot avoid being impressed by the Hallberg-Rassy 310. She is a “small jewel”. She has her price tag, and we dare say that few, if any 31-footer is that lavishly and well built out as this yacht.
Hull and Deck
- Hand lay-up GRP hull, insulated above water line with Divinycell closed cell PVC-foam against heat and cold.
- Integrated rubbing strake with brass strip.
- White hull with blue decorative band in gelcoat.
- Isophtalic gelcoat and a protective vinylester based barrier coat between the gelcoat and the GRP.
- Under the mast support there is a steel beam cast into the hull stiffener.
- Strong under floor reinforcements, bonded with composite.
- Lead keel with reinforcement bolted on with nine M 20 stainless steel bolts.
- The stainless steel rudder shaft is carefully mounted with two self aligning bearings for low friction in all situations.
- Strong engine foundations of GRP for effective sound insulation.
- Deck and coachroof areas and also cockpit are of sandwich construction, solid in parts, laminated to the hull.
Deck and Deck Fittings
- Toerail, cockpit seats, cockpit floor and bathing platform have top quality teak laid in silicon rubber.
- Strong stem head fitting with integrated anchor roller.
- Chain locker with asymmetric opening.
- Two strong stainless cleats forward, aft and midships, all bolted with four bolts each.
- Double stainless lifelines.
- Teak handholds on the coachroof.
- Two scuppers on each side which drain rain water overboard under the waterline to prevent dirt strips on the hull.
- Deck inlets for water and diesel tanks are on opposite sides to avoid errors.
- Genoajib tracks with blocks.
- Genoajib block adjustable from the cockpit.
- Genoajib chrome winches, size 40 C.
- Two 30 C winches in the cockpit for halyards.
- The halyards are hidden under the sliding hatch garage.
- Four skylight hatches; two to the saloon, one in the heads and one in the forward cabin.
- Eight aluminium framed port holes, all of these are opening.
- Pulpit and pushpit have opening for easy access on board.
- Integrated bathing platform in transom.
- 2.04 m / 6’ 8’’ long cockpit (2.36 m / 7’ 9’’ to the washboards).
- On starboard side there is a generously sized, dry stowage locker.
- Tiller steering.
- Single lever engine control.
- Panel for engine instruments in alcove in sb cockpit coaming within easy reach for helmsman.
- There is a separate gas locker with stowage for two optional 6 kg PK6 gas cylinders.
- Strong windscreen with side handholds, opening centre section and sprayhood over front part of cockpit.
- The sprayhood can be rolled away neatly into a protective cover.
- Sliding hatch of transparent milk coloured acrylic glass with teak handhold.
- Two washboards in natural teak, the upper one louvered for ventilation.
- The washboards store in the cockpit locker.
Mast and Rigging
- Double spreader deck stepped rig by Seldйn.
- Top shrouds and lower shrouds are separated on deck for easy passage and easy sheeting of the genoa jib.
- The mast is supported by a solid mahogany support that is located in conjunction to the main bulkhead and consequently does not disturb the saloon area.
- Furthermore, there is a steel beam cast into the hull stiffener area under the mast support.
- Main boom with outhaul and two single line reefs, controlled in the cockpit.
- Under-deck genoajib furling and reefing system. Backstay tensioner with 1:16 purchase.
- Spinnaker boom track and preparation for spinnaker boom topping lift are supplied as standard.
- Generous dimensions of standing and running rigging avoid fatigue during unrestricted ocean sailing.
- Furlex TD genoajib furler with furler drum mounted under deck.
- Turnbuckles from Seldйn, aluminium protection tubes from Seldйn.
- Windex wind indicator on mast top.
- Mainsheet and genoa jib sheets.
- Lines to lower spreader for courtesy- and club flags.
- 25.5 m2 mainsail and 21.7 m2 furling genoajib made from dacron in special Offshore quality by a leading sail maker.
- Two reefs in main, battens and coded sail bags.
All interior woodwork in light mahogany matt silk finish. Flush locker doors with ventilation above and invisible hinges. Floor is varnished wood with inlaid holly strips. Saloon ceiling has panelling with mahogany strips and ceilings in remainder of boat have light lining. Cushions on all berths sandwich foam, 10 cm harder and 2 cm softer on top, totally 12 cm / 5’’ thick and resting on unvarnished, well ventilated boards to avoid condensation. Many handholds. All portholes are fitted with curtains. Curtains also under the skylights in the saloon and forward cabin.
- The settee offers comfortable seating.
- On port side an L shaped 2.00 m / 6’ 7’’ long sofa, on starboard a straight 2.00 m / 6’ 7’’, with backrests with upper hinges such that the whole width of the berth can be used for sleeping accommodation.
- Between the settees a strong table with foldable sides.
- Top opening bar in the table.
- Vanity on port side with electric panel.
- Headroom in saloon 1.86 m / 6’ 1 1/2’’.
- Big working surface in solid composite mineral material with strong, all round fiddle rail.
- Carefully insulated icebox with Isotherm electric compressor for chilling and a basket for small items.
- Extra deep, double sink.
- Two burner gas cooker with oven, well gimballed with fiddle rails and locking device for oven door and also for the cooker when in use in the marina.
- Electric lighting of burners, no matches are necessary.
- Safety switch on gas pipe.
- Crockery locker and cutlery drawer.
- Bread board.
- Room for saucepans and other kitchen utensils.
- There are special places for the waste bin and other items.
- Bulkheads and lockers in white laminate.
- Teak grating.
- Wash basin and countertop in solid composite mineral stone material.
- There is a large mirror.
- Strong, reliable pump action toilet.
- 50 litres holding tank, emptied by gravity or by deck pump out.
- Cupboard below the washbasin.
- Ventilation through opening skylight and side portlight.
- The skylight is milk coloured, to obscure views but allow light through.
- Two 2.06 m / 6’ 9’’ long berths, foot end 36 cm and aft end 176 cm wide.
- Generous stowage above and below and in addition a vanity to starboard and a hanging locker aft of the vanity.
- Opening skylight with curtain under.
- The aft cabin has a hanging locker and a comfortable double berth, size 2.06 m where it is longest and 2.01 m where it is shortest. 1.43 m wide where it is widest and the foot end 1.00 m.
- Stowage room below and above.
Engine: Volvo Penta D2-20 withsaildrive.
- 3 cylinder engine, 13.8 kW/19 HP, measured at crank shaft.
- Mounted with three rubber feet on strong foundations and saildrive to reduce vibration and noise.
- Twobladed folding propeller.
- Water-cooled rubber exhaust pipe.
- Freshwater cooled engine.
- The engine is served by a separate 62 Ah 12 V starter battery.
- Panel with keyless start in the cockpit.
- Power switch for the engine start inside with a removable key for safety.
- 115 A alternator.
- There is a large filter for cooling water.
- Approximately 100 litres / 26.8 US gallon.
- The tank is filled through a deck inlet.
- Between tank and engine there is a further large water and coarse filter in addition to the one on the engine.
- The cruising range in calm waters at cruising speed (2/3 of full RPM) is approximately 388 nautical miles with the stqandard 2 bladed folding propeller and 412 nautical miles with the optional Gori 3 bladed overdrive propeller.
- Water capacity is approximately 200 litres / 53.6 US gallon.
- There is a water gauge.
- Filling of water tank is through deck inlet.
- There are two bilge pumps; one manual and one high capacity electric emergency bilge pump that is floodable.
- Both are operated from the cockpit.
- Two separate circuits, one with 12 Volt and 62 Ah start battery for engine start and 12 Volt 62 Ah for general use on board.
- Charging of batteries is by 115 Amperes alternator from engine.
- Mainly halogen lighting is used and is located in all the important positions.
- There are adjustable lights above berths and settee.
- 12 V electric sockets and electric panel with circuit breakers at saloon vanity.
- There is a water and diesel meter.
- International LED navigation lights and steaming light for low power consumption.
- The electric panel has provision for additional outlets.
- A wiring diagram is supplied with each boat.
- An Isotherm refrigeration with electrical Danfoss compressor unit is fitted for the fridge.
- The unit is economical to run and is operated from the 12 Volt supply.
- Above the sliding hatch a Raymarine i50 Tridata with triducer for speed, depth and water temperature.
- Magnetic compass.
- RPM-meter and engine hours counter for engine start in the alcove in the cockpit coaming.
- Tank meters for fuel and fresh water, located at the electric central at the saloon vanity.
- Four hatches, eight opening port holes, companionway washboards, two Dorade vents in the saloon.
- High gloss varnished moulded wooden tiller.
- The rudder has double self-aligning bearings for low friction in all situations.
Safety and General
- All outside skin fittings are speedily and securely sealed by using ball-valves with Delrin-sealer.
- Double hose clips are used under water.
- For the toilet special non-diffusing hoses are used.
- All electric cables are, where possible, laid in special tubes and where this is not possible, cables are safely loomed away from the hull.
- There are large limber holes so that any water can easily drain to the bilge.
- Inspection hatches for easy access to the bilge, sea cocks and speed/depth transducer.
- Two fire extinguishers; one fitted to the saloon table and one in the aft cabin.
Type of Finish
- The interior is treated with a silk finish varnish.
- The underwater hull has two applications of epoxi primer and two coats of antifouling.
- The boat is CE certified by Germanischer Lloyd and a CE plaquette for category A (unlimited ocean voyages) is supplied.
- 4 Fenders, 55 cm / 22’’
- 4 Mooring lines 10 m / 33’, 16 mm
- Two winch handles; one long and one short.
Avis de non-responsabilité
La société offre les informations relatives à ce navire de bonne foi mais n'est pas en mesure de garantir l'exactitude de ces informations ni l'état du navire. Il revient à l'acheteur d'instruire ses agents ou ses experts afin de vérifier et de faire valider les informations de son choix. Ce navire est offert sous réserve d'une vente préalable