2011 Catana 65
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
This spacious and extremely luxurious Catana has in no way abandoned its sporting ambitions. Its floaters forge ahead in stormy seas. Its streamlined hulls, with the bulb-shaped section underneath the waterline and its headroom under the nacelle all guarantee that the boat will speed ahead in all conditions and sustain a remarkable level of stability in all weathers. This is "home, sweet home", yet the boat can sail at top speed, propelled by its 139 square metres of mainsail, 224 square metres of sails close-hauled and 252 square metres before the wind. Imagine yourself at the helm of an exceptional catamaran that is redefining the very idea of luxury on the high seas. Enjoy every moment, sailing where you want to go, whatever the weather conditions.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Christophe Barreau & FrÃÂ©dÃÂ©ric Neuman
Warranty: 5 years
Hull Shape: Catamaran
LOA: 69 ft 3 in
Beam: 34 ft 0 in
LWL: 65 ft 11 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 11 ft 5 in
Displacement: 48645 kgs
Dry Weight: 23900 kgs
Engine Option 1: 2x 110 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (211 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (396 Gallons)
- The Catana 65 provides a calm and safe haven for its passengers in stormy weather. What’s more, the boat is astonishingly easy to manoeuvre; you will never need more than two people to sail this catamaran.
- The instruments are all located in the cockpit, with the toerails, lifelines and handrails designed for easy, unrestricted movement.
- A perfect combination of total comfort and quality of manufacture.
- The spacious and sheltered cockpit allows unrestricted movement as well as easy and safe manoeuvres.
- Experience the glorious sensation of space, inside and out, from the deck to the cabin, and the showers to the toilets.
- The extremely spacious salon includes an excellent galley and the option of made-to-measure interior fittings.