- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
In a class of her own, the Noah 76 is a yacht with character: seaworthy, powerful, comfortable, safe. Built in aluminum, she is very safe and with her long range, is perfect for distant cruising. The Noah 76 is available in two accommodation versions, with the possibilty of personalizing the interior decoration. The owners? version comprises of a vast and luxurious owners? suite, two large guest cabins and a crew area. The 4 cabins? version offers four spacious cabins and two crew cabins.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Catamaran
LOA: 76 ft 0 in
Beam: 32 ft 2 in
LWL: 74 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 99208 lbs
Engine Power: 1000 HP
Range: 3000 mi
Engine Option 1: 2x 500 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (422 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (2775 Gallons)
- The cabin layout in the hulls provides perfect privacy.
- Each cabin has a bathroom en suite.
- For more comfort, the engine rooms have been located as far away from the accommodation as possible and sound and thermal insulation was specially engineered with great care.
- Equipped with 2 x 500 HP engines, the Noah 76 promises a good performance.
- Thanks to her hydrodynamic hulls, her drag is minimal, so is her fuel consumption.
- Designed for the high sea and long distance cruising, the Noah 76 is very stable and offers a range of more than 3000 miles.
- Real "loft" on the water, the spacious saloon opens widely to the outside.
- The interior is light and airy; it is well ventilated thanks to the large opening windows.
- A spacious and friendly galley looks onto the saloon and the outside.
- With the generous worktop and simple and uncluttered design, the galley is functional and very pleasant.
- Outside, there are large living areas with deckchairs and a long table where guests can enjoy a friendly meal.
- The upper deck is reached from the saloon by a spiral staircase or by an outside staircase from the cockpit.
- The upper deck comprises a well appointed wheelhouse and a spacious lounge with a sunbathing area to enjoy the sun and the evenings "al fresco".
- A sun awning can be added for more comfort and seclusion.