2010 Ranger Tugs R-29
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Anacortes, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 145,000
"Boat Show Special Price $145,000"
This 2010 Ranger R-29 Tug features two private staterooms, electric marine head w/shower, functional galley, convertible dinette, spacious cockpit, and a helm side door too.
She has many options including Yanmar diesel, 2- reverse cycle heat/air conditioning units, Sidepower bow and stern thrusters with helm and remote controls, Mase 4kw diesel generator, Wallas 30d diesel furnace, RIB tender, Charger/Inverter, and LOT's More!
Please call or email in advance for all showing appointments. Please no texts.
Please contact Curtis Adams at (360) 679-6779
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 29 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Number of heads: 1
- LOA: 33'
- LOD: 29'
- LWL: 27'
- Draft: 2'4"
- Bridge Clearance: 13.17'
- Displacement: 9250 lbs.
- Salon Headroom: 6'6"
- Forward Stateroom Headroom: 6'3"
- Motor: Yanmar 6BY-260
- HP: 260
- Hours ~1010
- Cooling: Fresh Water
- Cruise Speed: 7-15 Knots
- Max Speed: 18-22 Knots
- Range: 450 Nautical Miles at 7 Knots
- Water: 70 Gallons
- Fuel: 120 Gallons
- Holding Tank: 40 Gallons
- Hot Water Tank: 6 Gallons
- Private forward master stateroom (w/pedestal berth & Storage Below)
- Private head w/shower (featuring a Tecma electric toilet fixture)
- Convertible Dinette (Converts to Berth & Forward Seat Converts to Forward Facing Co-pilot Seat w/Table)
- Amidship guest stateroom w/double berth
- Ultra-leather upholstery
- 2 -Reverse cycle heat/air conditioning units
- Wallas 30d Diesel Cabin Furnace
- Heatercraft "Red Dot Style" Heater
- 6 Gallon (AC/Engine) Hot Water Heater
- Solid surface countertops
- Seaward Princess 2-Burner Propane Stove w/Oven
- Contoure Microwave/Convection Oven
- Nova-Kool AC/DC Refrigerator/Freezer
- Dometic AC/DC 6-Bottle Wine Cooler
- Double Stainless Steel Galley Sink
- Hot and Cold Pressurized Domestic Water
- Magma Propane BBQ (aft rail mount)
- Outfitted w/Cookery & Crockery
- Garmin 5215 GPSmap Multi Display (15" Color Touch Screen w/Radar/Chart Plotter/Depth Sounder Overlay)
- Garmin 200 VHF Radio
- Garmin Autopilot w/GHC10 Display & Remote Control
- Garmin 36 Mile Radome
- Yanmar i5601E Engine Monitor Display
- Visio 1080p HDTV w/HDMI
- Clarion VB475 Stereo/CD/DVD w/ Interior & Cockpit Speakers
- Fireboy Xintex CO Detector/Propane Solenoid
- Ritchie Compass
- Mase 4kw Diesel Generator
- ProMariner TruePower 2500 OS combination Charger/Inverter w/Remote Panel
- 6 Batteries (4 House, Start, Windlass)
- AC Electrical Panel
- 30Amp Shore Power Inlet w/Shore Power Cord
- GFI Outlets
- DC Electrical Panel
- Rotary Battery Selectors
- 12-volt Outlet
- Helm Side Door
- Lewmar 1000 Stainless Steel Electric Anchor Windlass (w/Helm Controls and Deck Switches)
- 22# Bruce Anchor
- Stainless Steel Self-Launching Bow Roller
- Anchor Well
- Jabsco Search light w/Remote
- Cockpit Bimini
- Salon Roof Rack
- Side Ladder
- FlexiTeak (teak and holly look) cockpit carpet
- Cockpit Stainless Steel Sink w/Hot & Cold Water
- Transom Door
- Swim Platform (w/Patio Rail & Gates)
- Sidepower Bow & Stern Thrusters w/Helm and Remote Controls
- Ultraflex Hydraulic Wheel Steering
- RIB Tender with Snap Davits
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Electronic Single Lever Throttle & Transmission Control Lever
- Navigation lights w/Light Boards
- Domestic Water Gauge
- Marine Waste System (w/Holding Tank & Macerator)
- Johnson Electric Bilge Pump (w/H20 Sensor & High Water Alarm)
- Laliz "Lifesling Style" MOB Device
- Fire Extinguishers
- Spare Delta Style Anchor w/rode
- Air Horn
- Windshield Wipers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.