2010 Jeanneau SunFast 3200
- View Full Specifications
JEANNEAU SUNFAST 3200 on sale
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 79,950 Tax Paid (US$ 104,934)
Meticulously prepared and maintained JEANNEAU SUNFAST 3200 I.R.C optimised yacht is for sale. This high performance vessel comes with a complete ready-to-race wardrobe of eight 2018/19 sails all from North sails.
This beautiful, fast sporting boat is very easy to sail short handed and solo. Her wide stern and twin rudders ensures responsive, capable handling with very impressive boat speeds.
FIXED PRICE BROKERAGE - UK and International Service: - NO SALE - NO FEE - NO Upfront Payments - NO Cancellation Fees Call Jonathan on 07547 042000
Jonathan Tait-Harris 07547 04 2000
Please contact Jonathan Tait-Harris at 07547 042000
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Jeanneau (France)
Designer: Daniel Andrieu
Flag of Registry: United Kingdom
LOA: 33 ft 8 in
Beam: 11 ft 5 in
LWL: 32 ft 0 in
Displacement: 3400 kgs
Total Power: 15 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2010
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 15 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (21)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (20)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 4
Wind speed and direction
Spinnaker pole - Folding high-tech bowsprit
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Total Liferaft Capacity: 6
IRC optimised JEANNEAU SUNFAST 3200 2010 racing and cruising yacht is for sale.
'Joyride' is a 2010 IRC optimised Jeanneau Sunfast 3200 racing and cruising vessel with a complete wardrobe of eight 2018/19 sails all from North Sails.
IRC Rated 0.996 (endorsed 2019) for asymmetric sails flown from an upgraded from standard and professionally installed carbon Trogear bowsprit (retractable) with twin 1:1 and 2:1 tack-lines, means she is very easy to sail short handed and solo.
Joyride's wide stern and twin rudders ensures responsive, capable handling with very impressive boat speeds.
She is competitive whether crewed or short handed racing and also ideal for family cruising.
Joyride enjoys an extensive list of professionally fitted upgrades and new items of equipment which make this SUNFAST 3200 a particularly well-appointed and ready-to-enjoy yacht. Joyride is ready to win races and keep any family happy if cruising.
The many upgrades and works includes:
- new Dyform rigging
- upgraded gooseneck fitting
- upgraded custom spreader bases
- adjustable mast heel
- 24:1 in-boom outhaul
- 2018/19 D2 grand prix 78 and technora halyards and sheets
- redesigned aluminium main sheet and fine tune central pod system
- upgraded Harken deck gear systems
- XTS clutch service kits
- 2018 raymarine EVO ACU autopilot with P70s pilot headsnEVO 9 axis core and Liner 1 drive
- Garmin 95SV plus touch screen chartplotter with UK&IRE mapping, tides, built in wifi and RAM mount system
- Vesper marine XB-8000 transponder with wifi, Seatalk ng back bone,
- B&G WS310 wired wind sensor
- dedicated V-tronic heliflex AIS antenna
- rudder tie bar toe calibrated adjustment system
- twin Spinlock extending tiller handles
- 4 x 2018 AMG batteries and Victron energy meter
- LED tri-colour w/anchor light
- 2018 engine battery
- 2018 gimbaled dual ring gas stove
The interior has a new and bespoke, professionally installed galley and navigation area layout to enhance the use of these areas whilst at sea and at anchor, folding galley table and food prep surface, bespoke First Aid, grab bag and food storage bags.
The hull has been treated with 3 coats of epoxy and just one of racing hard anti foul.
Engine service records available.
• 2018 North Sails 3Di endurance off shore main - 30m2
• 2018 North Sails J3 3Di nordac - 19m2 - heavy airs/ with reef
• 2018 North Sails J2 3Di endurance - 28m2 - medium airs
• 2019 North Sails J2 3Di RAW - 28m2 - light airs
• 2018 North Sails code zero - NPL sport poly with Karver KSF top down furler
• 2018 North Sails Spinnaker stay sail - NPL 21m2 with furler
• 2018 North Sails A5 Super Lite 150 - 75m2
• 2018 North Sails A2 SuperLite SK75 - 97m2
• 2019 Orange storm sails
• 2010 Elvstrom Sails Dacron battened main - delivery/training/cruising
• 2010 Elvstrom Sails Dacron genoa - delivery/training/cruising
• 2010 ElvstromSails S4 symmetrical spinnaker- delivery/training/cruising
• 2010 carbon symmetrical end to end spinnaker pole
• 2018 Carbon Trogear retractable bow sprit and tack-lines.
(Endorsed and load specified by Trogear to be fitted to Joyride and professionally installed. Save on marina fees and accidental damage with the spar in the raised position. Very quick and easy to use.)
- Suit of Dacron delivery sails
- carbon symmetrical spinnaker pole and S4 symetrical spinnaker
- fold-able storage cradle
- Zodiac 3.6mtr tender and Mercury outboard
- Six (6) man liferaft
- spare fuel containers
- Exceptional speed: modern hull designed by Daniel Andrieu. Twin rudders, lead keel, wide and light hull.
- Advanced technologies: infusion moulded hull, deck and main bulkhead to optimise weight and increase strength.
- Practical comfort: galley, chart table, twin double aft cabins and a head compartment are designed for cruising or racing.
- All-around performance: perfectly adaptable to one design racing, solo, double-handed or team racing around the buoys or offshore
- Infusion-moulded deck with foam coring
- Infusion-moulded main bulkhead with honeycomb coring
- Watertight crash bulkhead with access hatch
- Two enormous double berth aft cabins with cushions, a hanging fabric wardrobes and fabric doors
- Wipe-able cushioned Saloon seating area with storage, which doubles for comfortable sea berths
- Saloon central table
- •Storage options throughout saloon area
• Garmin 95SV plus touch screen chart plotter with UK&IRE mapping built in tides and wifi. The chartplotter is mounted on a heavy duty adjustable RAM mount system
• Raymarine ST Depth
• Raymarine ST Speed/Log
• B&G WS310 wired wind sensor
• 3 x Raymarine ST Graphic Display on Mast bracket
• All installed and communicating via Seatalk-ng back bone
• iCOM IC-M330GE fixed VHF/DSC radio with GPS receiver
• Vesper marine XB-8000 transponder with wifi with dedicated V-tronic heliflex AIS antenna
• 2018 Raymarine evolution Autopilot with ACU-200 control unit, twin P70s pilot heads, EV1 sensor core and Liner 1 drive. This pilot really does deliver precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change and with the B&G wind sensor connected, it makes longer distance short handed off wind sailing at speed real possibility and much safer in all sea conditions.
• LED tri-colour w/anchor lgt
• Horse shoe lifebuoy with automatic light
• Offshore and coastal flares
• Vesper marine AIS transponder fitted
• Fog horn
• Anchor, chain and warp
• Boat hook
• Fire Extinguisher
• Six (6) man life-raft
• Electric bilge pump
• Manual bilge pump
• Jack stay
• Cockpit Jack stay
• Rudder tie bar toe calibrated adjustment system
• Twin Spinlock extending tiller handles
• 4 x Harken self tailing winches
• 4 x Harken foot blocks for single handed tacking
• 2 x D2 tack lines
• 2 x main sail slab reef lines
• 3 x Technora jib sheet
• D2 GP 78 spinnaker sheets
• Dyneema halyards
• 8 x Spinlock clutches - all service kits 209
• Fusion bluetooth FM Marine Stereo with selectable saloon and cockpit speakers
• 4 x 2018 AMG batteries and victron BMV-700 energy meter
• 1 x 2018 AMG engine battery
• 2018 gimbaled dual ring gas stove
• Bespoke First Aid kit, grab bag and food storage bags.
• Jabsco Sea toilet
• Moulded sink with shower fixture
• Galley sink with pumped sea water tap, pumped fresh water tap (5ltr easy access container under sink) Hot water heater and system pump.
• Racing stack pack to assist with short handed sailing
• Boom cover
• Zodiac 3.6 inflatable tender
• Mariner 3.5HP 4 stroke engine
The Sun Fast 3200 benefits from the latest advances in resin infusion to ensure exceptional strength and rigidity while drastically reducing weight.
Resin infusion is a process in which every layer of laminate and coring material is placed in a mould dry and then covered with an air-tight plastic
This method eliminates voids in the laminate and ensures that the resin is evenly distributed. Because the amount of resin can be precisely controlled,
more precise glass-to-resin rations can be achieved.
The process is also more environmentally sound, as it greatly reduces VOC emissions released during the moulding process.
Precious Marine offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Some websites that link to us may not drag the full information across please feel free to click the link and ask for the full inventory. www.preciousmarine.co.uk - Head office 01473 780286 - Ask about our Fixed Price Brokerage scheme.
Other Boats from Precious Marine
Sun Odyssey 349
Ramsgate, Kent, United Kingdom