2010 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 33i
- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Annapolis, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 79,900
- Sale Pending
Sweet Boat. You Won't Find a Better Value or Cleaner Boat This Year/Size!
Owner Say's - It's Time to Sell.
The Jeanneau 33i is very well designed to offer both comfort and sailing abilities. On deck you will find a walk though transom, spacious cockpit and clean easy to navigate decks. Sailing is made easy with the Seldon in mast furling and Profurl jib furling. Below decks the boat offers a surprising amount of truly usable space. This layout included two generous cabins with overall accommodations for 6. The galley is quite functional and the head is large with ample standing head room.
The owners of Aurora have made significant improvements to the boat in the short time they have owned her. These include new performance sails, Seldon bow sprit and AC/Heat. 2019 bottom paint. See the Items of Note for the full list. Overall the boat shows extremely well.
Owners' usage has changed and they are now downsizing to a more race oriented boat.
For information contact David at 410-280-2038 or Email at David@NorthPointYachtSales.com
Come see why the staff at North Point Yacht Sales is making a difference. We are all sailors that are dedicated to providing the best service and advice. Please call us for more specific details.
Please contact David Malkin at 410 280-2038
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 32 ft 8 in
Beam: 10 ft 10 in
LWL: 30 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 7 in
Displacement: 10240 lbs
Ballast: 3307 lbs
Total Power: 21 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2010
Engine Model: 3YM20
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 500
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 21 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Plastic (42 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (37 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Plastic (21 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Items Of Note
Items Added 2017 / 2019
- 16K BTU Dometic split AC/Heat System w/ digital controls
- Custom Blue Sea marine 12/120 electrical panel
- Rigging: Selden bow sprint, Selden Rodkicker boom vang and rig tuning
- Hi-Tech running rigging
- Sails: Doyle Cross Radial Jib, Main and UPS (gennaker) sails
- Fresh Bottom Paint 8/2019
- Replace all sanitary hoses
- Harken 2 speed winch on coach-roof
- Winter cover
- ICOM VHF
- Mid-ship cleats
- Shoal draft 4.7'
- Fresh Bottom Paint 7/2019
Extremely comfortable interior for a boat of this size. Two nice size cabins, large head, good size working galley and a convertible nav station. Capable of comfortably sleeping 6. Interior condition is a 9.0.
- Queen sized Vberth with far more storage than you would expect
- Aft cabin is almost king sized. Good head room on entry and lots of storage.
- Large head area. Manual toilet replaced in 2015, all new hoses in 2017.
- Convertible Nav station has desk that can me moved to create longer settee or forward facing nav station.
- Center line table with two folding leaves.
- Saloon cushions, tan leather. Cabins are tan cloth.
- 16k BTU AC/Heat system. Split systems with supply in 2 cabins plus saloon. - 2017
- 2 over head hatches and 2 opening ports
Good sized working galley
- 2 burner propane stove with oven. Looks barley used.
- Large ice box with Vitrifrigo fridg/freezer
- Oval SS galley sink
- H/C pressure water
- Laminate counter tops
Sails and Sail Handling
- Doyle Cross Radial Main (RF) - 2018
- Doyle Cross Radial Jib - 2018
- Doyle UPS Gennaker - 2018
- Original dacron main and jib
- Seldon mast with in mast furling
- Rigging tuned in 2018
- Proful jib fuling unit
- Seldon removable bow sprit - 2018
- Seldon Boom Kicker Vang - 2018
- Bridal mainsheet traveler system
- Primary halyard and control lines replaced in 2018
- Harken 2S Self tailing winch on cabin top - 2018
- Harken 32 2S Self tailing winches in cockpit
- Raymarine E7 series chartplotter at helm station
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot at helm station
- Raymarine ST70 MFD - W/D/S at helm station
- Ritchie analog compass
- ICOM IC-M324G VHF radio w/RAM
- LG XD55 AM/FM/CD
- 2 Speakers in cockpit
- 2 speakers in cabin
- Custom Blue Sea 12/120V electric panels
- Dual 30 Amp shore power inlets with cables
- 3 Batteries, 2 house and 1 engine start
- Battery Charger
- Bottom paint and wax 8/2019
- Anchor, Danforth style with 15' chain and 150' rode ??? Confirm
- Bimini - blue canvas
- Wheel cover
- Boarding Ladder - walk through transom
- Life Jackets
- Fenders & Lines
- Cockpit Cushions
- hot/cold cockpit shower
- Teak cockpit table - currently not installed.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.