2010 Hanse 430e
- View Full Specifications
Priced for quick sale
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Deltaville, VA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 135,000
Well maintained, well equipped offshore vessel. Owners have purchased a larger vessel.
Priced to sell
Sought after epoxy hull
See Description and Specs
The Yacht Shop
1 721 5504857 whatsapp
Please contact David Holt at + 1 ( 721)-550-4857
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 44 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
Engine Brand: yanmar
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Number of heads: 2
Description and Specs
2010 Hanse 430e
Well respected fast cruiser in offshore ready condition. e stands for epoxy resin hull which is lighter, faster, and stronger and noted for its osmosis resistance
1 owner since new. Never chartered
Draft approx 5'5 ft.
3 double cabins
2 heads, aft with separate shower stall
L shaped galley with brand new Eno stove/oven March 2020
H &C water -engine and electrical driven
Salt water deck wash
230 l water tank
Scheaker water maker 30l/hr, Draws only 8 amps runs off solar.
Engine : Yanmar 55 4JH fully serviced March 2020 approx. 2500 hrs
Fuel capacity 130 l
Sails new in 2017 main and genny
Self tacking Jib -lightly used, 2010
New mast, boom, spinnaker pole, running rigging in 2017 due to mast defect and replacment
New wiring and mast lighting and AIS in 2017
Running back stays (not installed) Dynema
SS davits with custom dinghy mount and lighting
Wind power generator
Solar x 540 wp
12 and 220v boat with inverter for 110
Raymarine S and W and D
Raymarine plotter/ GPS
Second Raymarine plotter with forward depth view
5 new batteries Feb 2020 , separate battery for bow thruster and windlass
Full cockpit canvas enclosure
6 person life raft. Out of date
Dinghy and outboard 8 HP
Q and A with Owner
- Is there a transom fresh water shower?
Yes, at the back there is a shower, we use it a lot.
- Is cabin and navigation lightning LED?
Yes, all is LED
- What brands are the sails and how many reefs are there in the main?
One Sails and it got 3 reefs
- What’s the age and condition of the spinnaker?
- Are there any storm sails?
Yes, never used, completely orange
- Does the galley have a seawater pump?
- What are the models and age of electronics? (plotter, GPS and autopilot)
Plotter Raymarine A97 (2017)
2 Repeaters Raymarine (2017)
1 Radar Raymarine (2017)
1 Repeater Simrad A20 (2010)
1 autopilot Simrad (2017)
1 windmeter B&G (2017)
1 speed, log temp transducer (2017)
1 backup plotter and depth sonar Raymarine Dragonfly (2015)
- Is there a radar?
- Is there AIS?
Yes, receiving and transmitting
- Is there one or more portable VHF?
- What’s the anchor chain length, size and condition?
Over 300 ft, 10 mm good condition It is a Rocna
- Is there a spare anchor?
Yes, no chain, sometimes used as a rear anchor
- What’s the model and age of the tender and outboard?
Highfield Ultra Light 260 (2018), Yamaha 8Hp 2-stroke (2018)
- Are the seacocks and valves original?
- Is the fridge compressor original?
- Are there speakers in the cockpit?
- Does the stereo have USB and/or Bluetooth connection capability?
USB, no Bluetooth
- What’s the age and model of solar panels?
Solarpanels 540 Wp (2015)
- What’s the age and model of the wind generator?
Superwind 350 (2015)
- What kind of charge controller(s) is(are) installed?
Mastervolt Masscombi 2500W 220V, Inverter to 12V
- What is the windlass age and model?
Lewmar H2 (2010)
- Does the windlass have a cordless remote?
- Are any winches electric?
- Is there engine maintenance logbook (or service invoices)?
No, we do that all ourselves. Records available.
- Are all users manual available?
Boat to be sold with linens, kitchen ware, and many parts and accessories. Basically a turn key offshore vessel. Owners have bought a larger vessel.
Last hauled mid 2019 for new bottom paint.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from The Yacht Shop
cole bay, Sint Maarten (DUTCH PART)
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Road Bay, British Virgin Islands
382 GL,3 cabin
Unknown, British Virgin Islands
Cole Bay, Sint Maarten (DUTCH PART)