2010 Hallberg-Rassy 372
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Neustadt i.H., Germany
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 250,000 Tax Paid (US$ 277,625)
Very nice, well maintained boat.
Hallberg-Rassy maintanace has been made 2019.
New Batteries, sails from 2016...
This boat is ready to go from the shed
Please contact Horst von Hörsten at +49 (0)4561 558648
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 11.35 m
Beam: 3.60 m
LWL: 10.26 m
Maximum Draft: 1.99 m
Ballast: 2700 kgs
Dry Weight: 7500 kgs
Total Power: 55 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2010
Engine Model: D2-55
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 813
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 55 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (470 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (270 Liters)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Outboard engine brackets
Total Liferaft Capacity: 6
Equipment list HR372/42
Volvo Penta D2-55, 55PS (812h)
Volvo 3 blade folding prop
Bow thruster in tunnel
Rig and sail:
Selden Furlin mast, incl. Lewmar 30CST spinnaker halyard winch
Furlex jib furler mounted under deck
Aft stay tensioner
Elvström DC laminate EMS main sail with vert. batten, new 2016
Elvström DC Laminate genoa jib, neu 2016
Furuno MFD8 chart plotter/radar mounted in stainless steel box on the steering pedestal
Furuno radar DRS2
Furuno FA50 AiS Transceiver class B
MaxSea TimeZero Explorer Software
Monitor at navigation seat
Furuno NavPilot500 Autopilot with Whitlock Drive
Furuno FM2721 VHF radio with 2nd cockpit unit
Fusion FM radio/cd with speaker in salon and cockpit
SSB transmission radio
230 shore connection
Mastervolt Combi charger and inverter
420 A/h 12v AGM Batteries new 2019
Engine start battery new 2019
Watt & Sea hydro generator
Halyard winches Lewmar 40CST
Genos winches Lewmar 48CST
Stainless steel stripes at rubbing strake and all cleats
Bracket for outboard engine
Shower at bathing platform
High gloss varnished wash boards and cockpit chart tables
Anchor winch electric with 40m/8mm chain and 20Kg Delta anchor
2nd anchor roller
4 Pad eyes for safety belt in cockpit
Lifelines on deck
Extra upholstery beige
Webasto Airtop 3900 diesel warm air heater
Salon sofas can be used as berth
Door under the forepeak bunk
Motor und Antrieb:
Volvo Penta D2-55, 55PS (812h)
Volvo 3 Blatt Faltpropeller
Bugstrahlruder im Tunnel
Rigg und Segel:
Selden Rollmast, inkl. 30CST Fallwinsch für Spifall
Furlex unter Deck Vorsegelrollanlage
Elvström DC Laminat EMS Großsegel mit vert. Latten, neu 2016
Elvström DC Laminat Genua Fock, neu 2016
Furuno MFD8 Kartenplotter/Radar montiert in Edelstahlgehäuse auf der Steuersäule
Furuno Radar DRS2
Furuno FA50 AiS Transceiver Klasse B
MaxSea TimeZero Explorer Software
Monitor am Navigations Platz
Furuno NavPilot500 Autopilot mit Whitlock Drive
Furuno FM2721 UKW Funkgerät mit Zweithörer im Cockpit
Fusion FM Radio/CD mit Lautsprechern im Salon und Cockpit
Mastervolt Combi Ladegerät und Inverter
420 A/h 12v AGM Batterien neu 2019
Motorstartbatterie neu 2019
Watt & Sea Hydrogenerator
Fallwinden Lewmar 40CST
Genua Winden Lewmar 48CST
Rostfreie Leisten an der Scheuerleiste und den Klampen
Halterung für Außenborder
Dusche an der Badeplattform
Lackierte Steckschotten und Kartentische Außen
Ankerwinsch elektrisch, 40m/8mm Kette, Deltaanker 20Kg
Lifelines an Deck
4 Padeyes für Sicherheitsgurte im Cockpit
Webasto Airtop 3900 Diesel Warmluftheizung
Salonsofas als Kojen nutzbar
Jalousie mit Mückennetz im Salon und Vorschiff
Extra Lewmarfenster zum Öffnen in der Achterkammer
Rollo für extra Fenster in der Achterkammer
2x3 Kg Gasflaschen mit Gasfernschalter und Gas Alarm
Türen unter der Koje im Vorschiff
Available for ordering and new boat construction for delivery next year.
The 372 has a generous aft cockpit. The modern sail plan make her very easy to handle. She won her class in Tjörn Runt 2010. The halyards run hidden under the superstructure to the cockpit and are comfortably maneuvered by the optional electrical winches. This is an important part in the Hallberg-Rassy “push button” concept. Five flush mounted skylights, a jib furler and an optional electrical anchor winch, both fitted below deck, all contribute to a clean and uncluttered deck layout. The interior is bright and generous with lots of natural light. There is even a separate shower and an optional freezer. In the Norwegian yachting magazine Seilas, there was a big comparison test between 8 modern 37 footer. Test winner was the Hallberg-Rassy 372.
Hull and Deck
- Hand lay-up GRP hull with a vinylester based barrier coat.
- The hull is insulated above water line with Divinycell PVC foam against heat and cold.
- Integrated rubbing strake with brass strip.
- White hull with blue decorative band in gelcoat.
- Under the mast support there is a steel beam moulded into the hull stiffener.
- Strong under floor reinforcements,bonded with composite.
- Lead keel with reinforcement bolted on with eleven M 24 stainless steel bolts.
- The stainless steel rudder shaft is carefully mounted with two self aligning bearings for low friction in all situations.
- Strong engine foundations of GRP for effective sound insulation.
- Deck, coachroof areas and cockpit are of sandwich construction, solid in parts, laminated to the hull.
Deck and deck fittings
- Deck, toerail, cockpit seats, cockpit coaming, cockpit floor, and bathing platform have top quality teak laid in silicon rubber.
- Strong stem fitting and anchor roller.
- Under-deck shelf prepared for optional electric anchor winch (windlass, chain and bow anchor is an extra).
- Stowage beneath for fenders and lines.
- Two strong stainless cleats forward, aft and midships, all bolted with four bolts each.
- Double stainless lifelines.
- Two scuppers on each side which drain rain water overboard just above waterline to prevent dirt strips on the hull.
- Genoajib and mainsheet tracks with blocks.
- Genoajib block adjustable from the cockpit.
- Selftailing genoajib chrome winches, size 50 CST.
- Two 30 CST winches in the cockpit for halyards.
- The halyards are hidden in channels under the coachroof.
- Five flushmounted skylight hatches; two to the saloon, one in the heads, one in the aft cabin and one in the forward cabin.
- Eight aluminium framed port holes, all of these are opening.
- Pulpit and pushpit have opening for easy access on board.
- Integrated bathing platform in transom.
- On starboard side there is a generously sized, dry stowage locker.
- Wheel steering with big 122 cm diameter leather covered steering wheel.
- Single lever engine control.
- Panel for engine instruments in the steering pedestal within easy reach of helmsman.
- Alcove in the port side cockpit coaming.
- There is a separate gas locker accessible from the bathing platform with stowage for two optional 6 kg PK6 gas cylinders.
- Strong windscreen with side handholds, opening centre section and sprayhood over front part of cockpit.
- The sprayhood can be rolled away neatly into a protective cover.
- Sliding hatch of transparent milk coloured acrylic glass with teak handhold.
- On either side of this sliding hatch there are useful teak covered work surfaces, ideal as chart tables, etc.
- Chart tables and washboards in natural teak.
- Two washboards, the upper one louvered for ventilation.
- The washboards store in the cockpit locker.
Mast and rigging
- Triple spreader deck stepped rig by Seldén.
- The mast is supported by a steel support with a mahogany cover.
- Furthermore, there is a steel beam moulded into the hull stiffener area under the mast support.
- Main boom with outhaul and one reef controlled in the cockpit, plus a second reef controlled at the forward end of the boom.
- Both reefs are single line reefs.
- Under-deck genoajib furling and reefing system.
- Seldén rodkicker.
- Tackle backstay tensioner.
- Spinnaker boom track and preparation for spinnaker boom topping lift are supplied as standard.
- Generous dimensions of standing and running rigging avoid fatigue during unrestricted ocean sailing.
- Turnbuckles from Seldén.
- Deck light.
- Windex wind indicator on mast top.
- Mainsail and furling genoajib made from dacron in special Offshore quality with leather reinforcements from Elvström Sails, Denmark.
- Two reefs in main, battens and coded sail bags.
All interior woodwork in light mahogany matt silk finish. Locker doors with rounded edges and ventilation above. Floor is varnished wood with inlaid holly strips. Saloon ceiling has panelling with mahogany strips and ceilings in remainder of boat have light lining. Cushions on all berths in sandwich foam, 10 cm harder and 2 cm softer on top, totally 12 cm / 5’’ thick and resting on unvarnished, well ventilated boards to avoid condensation. Handholds are in all the right positions. All portholes are fitted with curtains. Curtains also under the skylights in the saloon and forward cabin.
- The settee offers comfortable seating.
- On port side an L shaped 2.00 m / 6’ 7’’ long sofa, on starboard a straight 2.00 m / 6’ 7'', with backrests with upper hinges such that the whole width of the berth can be used for sleeping accommodation.
- Between the settees a strong table with foldable sides.
- Top opening bar in the table.
- Headroom in saloon 1.92 m / 6’ 3 1/2’’.
- Big work top in solid composite stone material with strong, all round mahogany fiddle rail.
- Carefully insulated fridge with Isotherm electric compressor for chilling and a basket for small items.
- Extra deep, double sink.
- Two burner gas cooker with oven, well gimballed with fiddle rails and locking device for oven door and also for the cooker when in use in the marina.
- Electric lighting of burners, no matches are necessary.
- Safety switch on gas pipe.
- Crockery locker and cutlery drawer.
- Bread board.
- Room for saucepans and other kitchen utensils.
- There are special places for the waste bin and other items.
- Bulkheads and lockers in white laminate.
- Teak grating.
Wash basin and countertop in solid composite stone material.
- There is a large mirror.
- Separate shower with plexi glass doors.
- Shower water drained by pump directly overboard without going into bilges.
- Hand switch for shower pump for utmost safety.
- Strong, reliable pump action toilet.
- 70 litres stainless steel holding tank, emptied by gravity or by deck pump out.
- Cupboard below the washbasin.
- Ventilation through opening deck hatch and side portlight.
- The deck hatch has milk coloured glass to allow light but obstruct view into the heads.
- There is a wet locker.
- The forward cabin is spacious and has a seat for dressing and undressing.
- Two 2.12 m / 7’ long berths, foot end 68 cm and aft end 204 cm wide.
- Ample stowage above and below and in addition a number of lockers.
- Two hanging lockers and two vanities.
- Opening skylight with curtain under.
- A comfortable chart table seat with spacious chart table.
- Electric panel to the right of the navigator.
- There are drawers and stowage slots as well as a pencil holder.
- Aft cabin has a hanging locker and a comfortable doubleberth, size 2.09 m where it is longest and 2.03 m whereit is shortest. 1.45 wide where it is widest and the foot end 1.07 m.
- Stowage room below and above.
Engine and Engine Room
- Engine: Volvo Penta D2-55/130S, 41 kW/55 HP 4 cylinder 2.2 Litres cylinder volume. Mounted with rubber feet on strong foundations and saildrive to reduce vibration and noise.
- Twobladed folding propeller.
- Water-cooled rubber exhaust pipe.
- Freshwater cooled engine.
- The hot freshwater circuit is led into a 40 L / 11 US gallon well insulated hot water tank.
- Due to the good insulation water remains hot for many hours after the engine has been run.
- The engine is served by a separate 75 Ah 12 V starter battery.
- There is a large filter for cooling water.
- There is an electric engine room fan.
- Approximately 270 litres / 72 US gallon under the port side saloon sofa.
- Between tank and engine there is a further large water and coarse filter in addition to the one on the engine.
- The cruising range in calm waters at cruising speed (2/3 of full RPM) is approximately 900 nautical miles provided that the optional Gori Overdrive propeller is ordered. (Appx 590 nautical miles with standard
- Water capacity is approximately 425 litres / 114 US gallon in three tanks, each with a gauge.
- There is a water gauge.
- The water goes to a pump and then on to a 2 litres pressure equalising tank, and from there via a manifold is distributed to a 40 Litres / 11 US gallon hot water calorifier (heated by 230 V supply and the engine’s cooling water) and the cold water system.
- As soon as a water tap is turned on the water which is under pressure in the pipes starts to flow.
- As soon as the pressure reduces the electric pump begins to work, and will continue until the pressure is built up again after closing tap.
- Filling of water tanks is through deck inlet.
- There are two bilge pumps; one manual and one high capacity electric emergency bilge pump that is floodable.
- Two separate circuits, one with 12 Volt and 75 Ah start battery for engine start and 12 Volt 240 Ah deep cycle flat plate traction batteries for general use on board.
- Charging of batteries is by 115 A alternator from engine.
- Mainly halogen lighting is used and is located in all the important positions.
- There are adjustable lights above berths and settee.
- 12 V electric sockets at inner chart table and in the cockpit.
- Electric panel with circuit breakers at inner chart table.
- There is a water and diesel meter.
- International LED navigation lights and steaming light for low power consumption.
- The electric panel has provision for additional outlets.
- A wiring diagram is supplied with each boat.
- An Isotherm refrigeration with electrical Danfoss compressor unit is fitted for the icebox.
- The unit is economical to run and is operated from the 12 Volt supply.
- Above the sliding hatch instruments Raymarine; two i50 for speed, log, depth and water temperature and one analogue i60 Wind.
- On the steering pedestal: compass, RPM-meter, engine hours counter, oil pressure indicator and voltmeter for engine start.
- Tank meters for fuel and fresh water, located at the electric central above the inner chart table.
- Five hatches, eight opening port holes, companionway washboards, two Dorade vents in the saloon.
- Wheel steering with twin spoke 122 cm leather covered stainless steel steering wheel.
- Direct link transmission for direct and exact feel.
- Emergency tiller.
- Illuminated compass and single lever engine control.
- The rudder has double self-alligning bearings for low friction in all situations.
Safety and general
- All outside skin fittings are speedily and securely sealed by using ball-valves with Delrin-sealer.
- Double hose clips are used under water.
- For the toilet special non-diffusing hoses are used.
- All electric cables are, where possible, laid in special tubes and where this is not possible, cables are safely loomed away from the hull.
- There are large limber holes so that any water can easily drain to the bilge.
- The bilge is accessible by a removable floor panel without having to remove the steps.
- Inspection hatches for easy access to sea cocks and speed transducer.
- Three fire extinguishers; one fitted to the saloon table, one in the forward cabin and one in the aft cabin.
Type of finish
- The interior is treated with a silk finish varnish.
- Interior GRP parts are covered with two coats of topcoat.
- The underwater hull has two applications of epoxi primer and two coats of antifouling.
- The boat is CE certified by Germanischer Lloyd and a CE plaquette for category A (unlimited ocean voyages) is supplied.
- Boat hook
- Cockpit table in teak
- 4 Fenders, 55 cm / 22’’
- 4 Mooring lines 10 m / 33’, 16 mm
- 15 kg Breeze anchor for transom use
- 30 m / 100’ warp + short chain for above
- Emergency tiller
- Main sail cover (not supplied if in mast furling is ordered)
- Two winch handles; one long and one short.
- Spare bulbs
Die Firma stellt die Angaben zu diesem Schiff/Boot in gutem Glauben bereit