2010 Beneteau Oceanis 34
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Indiantown, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 95,000
Shoal Draft Turn Key Cruiser !
Pegasus XX is a fine example of a cruise ready sailing vessel capable and equipped to take you wherever your dreams desire.
She is currently stored on the hard at a Fresh Water Marina in Southeast Florida on the Okeechobee Waterway which connects the Gulf of Mexico to the Atlantic Ocean.
Pegasus has anodized mast furling system for the main sail and the genoa has a roller furling system as well.
Pegasus has 4 self tailing winches with 2 handles
Pegasus has main sail mast furling system, 105% genoa with furling system and an Asymmetrical spinnaker as well.
Hot and cold fresh water cockpit shower is convenient after a swim.
Pegasus has 2 private staterooms.
Pegasus has 4 house batteries and 1 engine battery
Pegasus has 4 gas bottles (5 lbs each). One bottle supplies the galley (Stove with 2 Burners) and one bottle supplies the outside BBQ.
Chartplotter-Raymarine C-80 system with electronic charts from NY (Lake Champlain to Caribbean)
Complete 110 V system with 2 50' shore power cords (30 Amp) with a 15 Amp adapter
Gates/Side openings in lifelines
Mooring lines, fenders(6),
Electric windlass, main anchor 33 lbs Rocna with 100’ chain and 100’ câble. Secondary anchor 33 lbs Mantus with 50’ chain and 100’ câble.
Third anchor Fortress. Plus a 5 lbs small anchor for zodiac.
Outboard engine bracket, Outboard Motor Lift .
6hp Tohatsu 4 stroke outboard motor with 3 gallons tank
Cockpit table for 2 with extensions to make for 4 personne and light.
Bimini, dodger, connections in between them. Sun shade for the dodger windows. Port and starboard sides for rain protection.
Mosquito nets in all oppening.
Zodiac cadet 2.9 (2011) with 6 hp outboard, Lauching Dinghy Wheels and Weaver Snap Davits.
2 solar panels (total 520 Watt) with charge controler 40 Watt.
A lot of spares parts for the boat, main engine and outboard.
Dickinson Sea-B-Que Small Grill
Gasoline, diesel and fresh water jerrycans.
Cleaning, wax products
110 Volt waxing orbiter
110 Volt heathers
110 Volt electrices extensions
Double braid 1/2 ‘’ 200 ‘ anchor line
2 boat hooks
Horseshoe buoy with bracket
Lifesling 2 overboard rescue system
First aid kit
Instruction manuals for all equipment onboard.
24-gallons black water tank with an alarm to indicate when it is near full. Y-valve w/ pump out on deck or with a Jabsco macerator waste pump.
Oil extraction system to change engine oil.
4 deck chairs
Custom mattress (not foam) for the v berth and queen size bed aft
ABOUT THE BROKER: Dennis Dodge began his career by enlisting in the USCG. During his nine year enlistment, Capt. Dodge performed USCG inspections on vessels and boat manufacturing facilities. After his Honorable Discharge, Capt. Dodge began a 23 year Marine Survey career. Thirty plus years onboard different makes and models of vessels enables input not known by most sales individuals. This background along with his strong desire to satisfy his clients, makes for the perfect combination. Please give Dennis a call to discuss your boating needs or situation.
Please contact Capt. Dennis Dodge-Broker at 772-597-0707
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 33 ft 9 in
Beam: 11 ft 10 in
LWL: 30 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 12566 lbs
Dry Weight: 12566 lbs
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 3YM30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1250
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (83 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (34 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (21 Gallons)
Number of heads: 2
I : 42.25 ft
J : 13.58 ft
P : 39.58 ft
E : 12.58 ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
Whether you sail as a family, a couple or with friends, this yacht is a dream for everyone who loves to get away from it all. With its welcoming, light-filled living space, life is good aboard the Océanis 34. The Finot-Conq design keeps its promise of maximum performance from this elegant thoroughbred cruiser.
- Alpi woodwork in fruit tree colour
- Parquet type laminated floors
- Hull spar ceilings in cabins and saloon
- Height to deck beam: 1.88 m
- Companionway and steps in polyester
- 2 Stainless steel guardrails (Version 2 aft cabin(s)) - 1 Stainless steel guardrails (Version 1 aft cabin)
- 1 Fixed zenital window with curtain
- Height to deck beam: 1.77 m
- Central double bed (2.05 m x 1.80 m x 0.35 m) - 1 Marine mattress
- Double cupboard (Hanging locker - Shelf) - Cubby hole lockers - Storage
- 1 Opening hatch(es) with curtain
- Height to deck beam: 1.84 m
- U shaped saloon bench to port, double density foam
- 1 Starboard bench seat
- 4 Matching decorative cushions
- Saloon table with wooden mounting
- Cubby hole lockers - Bar storage space - Storage space along the hull - Storage under bench seats
- 1 Port side window with curtain
- 2 opening porthole in side window To port
- 1 Starboard side window with curtain
- 2 opening porthole in side window To starboard (2 cabin version)
- 1 opening porthole in side window To starboard (3 cabin version)
- 2 Hull portholes with curtain
- 1 Opening deck hatch(es) with curtain
- 12V circuit
- 4 service batteries 70 Amperes - 1 Battery for engine 70 Amperes
- 1 Charge divider
- Electrical panel 12 V (Fuses - Voltmeter - 1 Water gauge - 1 Fuel gauge - 1 Low battery charge warning - 1 Low diesel and water tank warning)
- 1 Cigar lighter socket 12 V
- Lighting: Fittings blanks - Halogen ceiling lights - 1 White/red light fitting
- Navigation lights: 1 Three-colour lights on masthead - 1 Fire bicolor half-mast
- Wire runs for options cables
- Height to deck beam: 1.85 m
- L-shaped kitchen
- White laminated worktop
- 2 Rectangular stainless steel sinks
- 1 Mixer tap cold water / hot under pressure
- 1 2 hob gas cooker on mounting - safety bar
- 1 Refrigerator 110 litre front opening - Refrigeration unit 12 V
- 1 Dresser with drain system - Closure / Cutting board
- Cupboard - Fitted storage space and lockers
- 1 Rubbish bin
- 1 Porthole opening onto coamimg in side window
- Engine Yanmar Diesel 30 hp
- Engine control - fitted in cockpit
- Engine compartment: Soundproofing foam - Ventilation: 1 air intake and 1 pressured air outlet
- 1 Alternator coupled to engine (60 Amperes)
- 1 Rotation moulded diesel tank 130 L (under starboard aft berth) - Electronic gauge - Low level alarm - 1 Deck filler
- Filters: Sea water - Diesel - Decanter
- Stainless steel shaft line - Polyester guard moulded into hull
- Fixed three blade propeller
- 1 Engine access through companionway (opening with 2 gas pistons)
- 2 Engine access through aft cabins (3 cabin version) or in the washroom and the aft cabin (2 cabin version)
- Design made following European Directive requirements and according to EC certification
- Monolithic hull design in polyester
- Monolithic structural counter moulding laminated and stuck to hull
- Deck in sandwich (glass fibre and balsa wood) - Diamond tip type non-slip covering
- Deck hull join screwed, stuck and banded with 1 soild wood bulwark, screwed
- Cast iron keel fixed with bolts and stainless steel veneer and stuck
- Hung rudder with stainless steel stock
- Standard mast 9/10 electro-polished aluminium installed on the deck, 2 level(s) of advanced cross trees
- Boom in anodised aluminium
- Standing rigging in single-strand stainless steel (Forestay - Side shrouds - Backstay)
- 2 Backstays with turnbuckles
- 1 Standard fore stay
- 1 Rigid boom down-haul with tackle
- 1 Genoa furling system with drum on the deck
- 2 Mainsail sheet bolts
- 2 genoa sheet tracks with piston adjusted traveller cars - 2 Genoa sheet return blocks
- Rigging run back to cockpit (except boom topping lift - Foot tuning line)
- Complete running rigging: 1 Main halyard - 1 Genoa halyard with clutch on mast and cleat - 1 Boom topping lift with cleat on mast - 1 Mainsail foot - 1 Main sheet - 2 Genoa sheets - 2 fast reefing ropes
- 5 clutches to port
- 3 Bollards
- 2 Self-tailing genoa sheet winches (H40.2 STC)
- 1 Rigging winch self tailing on deck house port side (H35.2 STC)
- 1 Winch handle aluminium
- 1 Winch handle box
- 1 Furling genoa with UV protective strip
- 1 Classical mainsail, written, half-battened with slider
- System Lazy Jack and Easy bag in Perle colour
- Self-bailing chain locker - Clench bolt - Hatch cover
- Single roller stainless steel bow fitting
- Mechanically welded stainless steel roller
- 6 Aluminium mooring cleats - Stainless steel deck line protection
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Advantage Yacht Sales & Service Inc.
Indiantown, FL, United States
36 Mk II
Indiantown, FL, United States
Indiantown, FL, United States
Stuart, FL, United States
Indiantown, FL, United States