2010 Beneteau 43
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Dana Point, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 185,000
This boat is in great shape. She will be a fantastic acquisition for the discerning sailor. Why buy new when you can have a well cared for, modern luxury cruiser for a fraction of the new boat price? This boat shows as new, she has all the latest options, and is ready for your island hopping adventure.
Contact Owner's Agent:
Captain Mike O’Connor, CPYB
Cell: 949.240.2381 or e-mail: email@example.com
At Mariner's Yacht and Ship Brokerage, Inc. our motto is "Courteous Professionalism". Our commitment is to provide you, our client, with unparalleled professionalism in all areas of service...and to exceed your expectations! This is what has made Mariner's the oldest yacht brokerage company in Dana Point under the same management.
Please call ahead for an appointment so that we can provide you the best service possible...especially on the weekends.
151 Shipyard Way, Suite #3, Newport Beach, CA 92663
Phone (949) 723.6200 Fax (949) 723.6201
Dana Point Office:
34551 Casitas Place, Dana Point, CA 92629
Phone (949) 429.2628 Fax (949) 388.1800
Pompano Beach Office:
1395 South Ocean Blvd. #403, Pompano Beach, FL 33062
Phone (954) 259.4853 Fax (954) 971.8173
Like us on Facebook!
Join me on Linkedin. Join Our Mailing List » JOIN NOW For Email Marketing you can trust
Please contact Captain Mike O'Connor, CPYB at (949) 240-2381
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 43 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 6 in
LWL: 38 ft 2 in
Displacement: 19566 lbs
Ballast: 6239 lbs
Total Power: 54 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2010
Engine Model: 4JH4
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 54 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (95 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (43 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (34 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Electrical Circuit: 12V
The immediate impression on entering the Beneteau 43 is of light and space, with the wide open salon, light wood and 'eyebrow' windows down the side of the coachroof as well as hatches and windows in the coachroof.
The L-shaped galley is tucked in to port of the companionway, with lots of work space and storage as well as stove, microwave, fridge and freezer.
Forward of the galley is the aft-facing chart table which has electronics and electric panels close at hand and a straight salon settee doubles as a nav seat.
On the starboard side of the boat, entry to the aft cabin is next to the companionway steps, with a head just forward of it. The head has a separate shower and is accessible from aft cabin or salon. Forward of the head compartment is the dinette which has a curved seat.
The forward cabin is a large V-berth with storage below the bunk as well as in lockers and an en-suite head to starboard.
- Force 10 3-burner stove w/ oven
- Top-loading refrigerator/ freezer
- Contour microwave
- Double S/S sink
- Pressurized hot and cold water
- Extensive work space
- 2 x Shore Power outlets
- 2 x 30 A Shore Power cables
- 1 x 12 V start battery
- 2 x 12 V House batteries
- Battery Charger
- Xantrex Link 10 Battery Monitor
- Force 10 Water heater (6 Gal)
- 4 x 12V Hella Fans
- Anchor Washdown Pump
- Oil transfer pump (for winterizing)
- Jabsco Electric QuietFlush toilet (fwd head)
- Macerator pump for each head
- Courtesy lights w/ remote
- Indirect lighting in salon
- Ramarine E90 W Chartplotter/Radar
- Raymarine 18" 4 KW Radome
- Raymarine ST 6002 Autopilot
- Raymarine ST6000 instruments (wind/depth/speed)
- 32" Insignia TV
Deck and Hull
- White gelcoat hull w/ white striping
- Rub rail
- Max Power Bowthruster
- Delta 44 lb anchor w/ chain
- Anchor washdown pump & hose
- Handrails on coachroof
- Lewmar ST48 Primary winches on coaming
- Lewmar ST 40 winch to port of companionway
- Lewmar ST40 Secondary winch, starboard of companionway
- Fibreglass table w/ storage and leaves
- Pivoting pod for Chartplotter at rear end of table
- Twin helms
- Large storage lazarettes in cockpit
- Propane locker w/ 1 x 10lb tanks (1 aluminum)
- Teak cockpit floor
- Walk through transom w/ central seat that folds up
- Edson outboard motor mount on sternrail
- Transom shower (hot and cold water)
- Swim platform
- Swim ladder
- Yanmar 4JH5E 54 HP engine
- Oil transfer pump
- Racor 500 fuel switchover system
- Max Power bowthruster
- Macerator pumps (1 for each head)
- Lewmar electric Anchor windlass
Sails and Rigging
- Fractional Rig
- In mast furling Main
- Furling Genoa
- Profurl furler on forestay
- Genneker gear
- Ring attachment point on mast for spinnaker pole
- Sail Area fore 396.66 sq ft.
- Sail Area main 374.06 sq ft.
- I: 51.75 ft
- J; 15.33 ft.
- P: 47.50 ft
- E: 15.75 ft.
- Mast height: 60.00 ft.
Additional and Safety Items
- Ultrasuede upholstery fabric in salon
- Double berth conversion for salon table
- Life jackets
Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc. offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. All speeds, measurements, capacities, consumption, etc. may be approximate or estimated. Specifications provided for information only. Data was obtained from sources believed to be reliable and is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes the responsibility to ascertain the correctness of all data contained herein and otherwise provided and must instruct his agent and surveyors to confirm all details for accuracy prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. All photographs, descriptions and technical data are the sole property of Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc. and may not be copied, reproduced or redistributed in part or in whole by any method without the express written consent of the Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc.
Owner's personal items are NOT included.