2010 Bavaria 51 Holiday
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Palma Cuarentena, Mallorca, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 99,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 120,235)
Bavaria 51 Holiday from 2010 for sale!
She is registered under Latvian flag, EU VAT paid.
Professionally maintained by a serious and well known charter company.
5 cabins, 10 berths 3 heads.
Featuring a Volvo Penta diesel engine with 53 kW power.
Roll genoa sail from 2019!
GPS Chartplotter and autopilot Garmin from 2018!
Forward head with electric toilet.
Please, find the equipment list above under ˝View full specifications˝.
Contact us for more details or to arrange a visit.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT BACH YACHTING CROATIA!
Please contact Adam Matosin at +385 91 606 6609
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 15.40 m
Beam: 4.49 m
Maximum Draft: 1.90 m
Number of heads: 3
- Flag of registry: Latvian
- Builder: Bavaria Yachtbau Gmbh. (Germany)
- Model: Volvo Penta (Diesel)
- Power: 53 kW
- Fuel tank capacity (l): 300
- Fresh water tank capacity (l): 350
5 cabins, 10+1 berths, 3 heads
- U-shaped saloon settee with saloon table
- Forecabin with double bed and hanging lockers
- Portside cabin in front with bunk bed and hanging locker
- Starboard cabin in front with bunk bed and hanging locker
- 2 Aftcabins with double bed and hanging lockers
- 3 Heads with toilet (2 manual & 1 electric in front), washbasin and shower
- 2 Burner gas stove with oven
- 2 Stainless steel sinks
- Lots of storage space
- GPS Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7" (From 2018), in saloon
- Autopilot Garmin Reactor (From 2018)
- Wind instrument
- Echo sounder
- 2 Compasses
- VHF Radio
- Bow thruster
- Electric windlass with remote control
- CD Player
- Battery charger
- Shore power connection
- Waterproof cockpit loudspeakers
- Saloon loudspeakers
- Cockpit seats and cockpit floor covered in teak
- Wooden cockpit table (foldable)
- 2 Cockpit cushions
- 2 Steering wheels
- Anchor with chain
- Spare anchor
- Stern shower (warm/cold) water
- Aluminum mast
- Aluminium boom
- Lazy bag / Lazy jacks
- Roller furler
- Fully battened mainsail
- Roll genoa (From 2019)
- Bimini top
- Swimming platform covered in teak
- Swimming ladder
- 2 Gas bottles
- Standard charter safety equipment including life raft
- Emergency tiller
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bach Yachting Croatia