2010 Windy 48 Triton
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The Windy 48 Triton is a new and elegant member of the family, bearing a clear resemblance to the successful 52 Xanthos. In other words it is a luxury yacht, with a classic and timeless design, and beautifully crafted and carefully thought out detailing. The deep V-hull and powerful Volvo engines also combine to give you an exciting and comfortable ride at high speeds.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 47 ft 6 in
Beam: 13 ft 8 in
Dry Weight: 27557 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x
- Two sets of stairs lead up from the large bathing platform to a spacious aft deck with a gently curved sofa and easy access to the side deck.
- The tinted sliding doors lead into the cockpit saloon, with its pale coloured plush furnishings.
- It has a curved sofa and matching table, a stainless steel rail along the wet bar and a helmsmans area featuring a dashboard with an anti-glare coating.
- Below deck the saloon, furnished in light colours and satin finish woodwork, contains an L-shaped sofa and 26? flat screen TV, as well as a fully-equipped pantry with ceramic hob and a combined grill / convection / microwave oven.
- The middle cabins, guest toilet and bathroom lead off from the saloon.
- The starboard cabin has twin beds whilst the port cabin has a comfortable double bed.
- The master suite in the bow, offers a double bed, wardrobe and en-suite bathroom with shower.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Windy 48 Triton
Message cannot be empty!