2010 Stocznia Ustka Cardinal 1400
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Boat Cardinal 1400 is destined for recreational sailing through waterways and inland waters in day and night time in spring-summer and early autumn-season. Design category CE-C allows her also to sail in the sea coastal waters. The boat is manufactured of glass-polyester laminate. Entrance into boat's interior is situated amidships at port side. Just after entering we are in saloon provided with comfortable U-type sofa situated behind a folding table. In front of the sofa a radio-TV equipment is located. Towards the bow there is additional steering stand at port side and galley corner at starboard. The galley is outfitted with sink, 2-burner cooker with oven and 170l fridge. At the bow section there is a cabin with 2-person berth situated. Two other cabins are situated in the aft part of the boat. Each cabin is provided with 2-person berth. Three bathrooms are installed, one in each passenger's cabin. On the right from the entrance there are stairs leading to upper deck. On upper deck, at PS there is a main steering stand situated. Behind, there is a U-type sofa and a table. The "wet bar" is located on upper deck and provided with small fridge and sink. At port side, in the aft part, the stairs to swimming platform are provided. Communication from aft to bow part is ensured by halfdecks. Spacious fore deck enables easy servicing during mooring and anchoring operations.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 47 ft 6 in
Beam: 14 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 31526 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x
Fresh Water Tanks: (104 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (468 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 6
Seating Capacity: 10
- ,li>Hydraulic drive unit compact with propeller
- Dual station engine remote control system
- Engine cooling installation with inlet water filter
- Fuel installation with 400l fuel tanks, outfitted with fuel level sensor and indicator and fuel filter with water separator
- Exhaust installation with waterlock, muffler and st. steel skin fitting
- Dual station hydraulic steering system supported by bow and stern thruster
- Electrical installation 12V DC/230V AC with inverter and battery charger
- Fresh water installation with tanks of total capacity of 1800l, water heater, hydrophore tank and level sensor and indicator
- Waste water system with total tanks capacity of 1800l, with gravitational discharge from toilets
- Bilge installation with electric pumps and bilge level sensor
- Ventilation system with electric exhaust fan from engine compartment
- Windows in aluminium frames (side windows-of sliding type, fore window-split, made of hardened or acrylic glass, "smoked")
- Watertight doors, portlights and hatches
- Mooring-towing equipment
- Hydraulic anchor winch remotely operated from both helmsmans stands
- Railings and hand grips made of stainless steel
- Interior equipment (furniture)
- Radio-TV equipment with CD/DVD player, TV receiver and TV-SAT
- Fire protection equipment
- Life-saving appliances
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Stocznia Ustka Cardinal 1400
Message cannot be empty!