2010 Sly 47 R
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Sly 47 R is a much more dynamic version of the Sly 47, specifically designed to provide interesting and satisfying results in IRC and Open class regattas. Every detail is optimized in terms of exceptional performance, yet it remains easy to manoeuvre and highly liveable also for cruising: it is more lightweight, has improved rigging and deeper extensions than the Sly 47. Sly 47 R is the outcome of accurate design by Studio Lostuzzi, a leader in technology and procedures. The result is a yacht produced from top quality materials, applied using state-of-the-art construction techniques for maximum performance and reliability, without compromising quality.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 46 ft 6 in
Beam: 13 ft 1 in
LWL: 41 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 9 ft 8 in
Displacement: 14219 lbs
Ballast: 7054 lbs
Dry Weight: 14219 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (117 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (44 Gallons)
- The standard version includes 3 cabins (1 forward, 2 aft) and 1 bathrooms.
- The fittings arrangement guarantees easy movement from one part of the yacht to the next, considerable stowage space, comfort
- The furniture is in composite and enamelling.
- The light colouring of enamelled sections with aluminium finishing and carbon fibre look provide the interiors with a sensation of a light-filled, spacious atmosphere.
- The spacious and comfortable saloon is aired via an openable hatch and the port located near the galley section.
- The rectangular table slides aft to facilitate the stowage of sails during the regattas, while the sofa can be used as berths during long races.
- The table legs and base units are in aluminium.
- All sofas are fitted with cushions.
- The 12V electrical circuit is supplied via four 120 Amp service batteries.
- A voltmeter and ampmeter provide good battery management.
- Specific strips are set into the counter-moulding of the deck and hull to provide integrated lighting to both the deckhead lights and the various electrical devices (pumps, windlass, navigation lights, ...).
- Via the alternator (power dependent on motorization) is attached to the engine.
- Quick 40Ah batterycharger, 220V supply (via socket protected by a circuit breaker).
- Halogen lighting (spotlights and reading lamps) provide light to the various spaces for greater comfort.
- spotlights in the forward berth
- reading lights in the forward berth
- spotlights in the head compartment
- spotlights in the saloon
- spotlights over the galley
- chart table light
- spotlight in each aft cabin
- reading light in each aft cabin
- navigation, engine and deck lights
- A number of sockets are fitted (in the cabins, galley and above the charts table).
- Teak top work with high coaming in solid wood around the work surface to avoid falling objects.
- Stainless steel double sink with mixer tap.
- 145L refrigerator with separate compartments.
- Easy-access waste bin below the top work.
- Shelving unit below the top work and drawer unit with container basket.
- The gimballed 2-burner hob and oven have a steel burner-protection bar.
- Cupboards with doors are fitted along the hull, above the work surface.
- Model Manufacturer: Volvo
- Power: 55 Hp (44 kW) at 3600 rpm 2 14V/65Ah external alternators
- Electrical circuit: manufacturer supplied
- Controls: Manufacturer-supplied single lever remote control
- The engine controls are positioned to the right of the steering column
- Cooling: Liquid cooling with heat exchanger, fluid and seawater circulation pumps, seawater filter.
- The propeller is a folding ?duck-billed? type, sized to the engine power and therefore contributing to the streamlined performance of the yacht.
- The ignition and engine control panel is located to the side of the helm.
- The engine control lever is integrated with the cockpit coaming.
- The fuel tank in HPDT is centrally located in the tunnel below the cockpit, between the two aft cabins; it has a 170 litre capacity and is equipped with an electrical level indicator.
- A 44/180 Ah starter battery is specifically dedicated to engine ignition.
- Recess moulded sandwich with carbon fibre surfacing, PVC and epoxy resin core, the latter guaranteeing hull protection against osmosis.
- The bulkheads are in sandwich panelling.
- The structure (cage), with recessmoulded frame floor of biaxial and unidirectional structures in carbon fibre, laminated with epoxy resin, ensures the spread of all stress and pressure points to guarantee equal and reduced strain on the hull.
- The hull and deck are glued on a 120 mm overlay flange.
- The hull, deck and cockpit have a white gelcoat finish.
- On the coach roof, cockpit deck and walkways, a non-slip finish is provided by a special coat of ice white ?Awl-Grip?.
- Wire steering with chain is composed as follows:
- 1,100 mm diameter aluminium wheels
- Steering columns
- Aluminium quadrant with autopilot link
- Return blocks
- 3 stainless steel wires
- Aluminium emergency helm
- The metal wire and chain steering system is linked to the aluminium drive shaft section for a better overall sensitivity-weight ratio.
- In anodised aluminium:
- 2 forward cleats
- 2 aft cleats
- The pulpits and stanchions are in 25 mm diameter, 2 mm thickness, mirror-finish AISI 316 stainless steel tubing (the two forward stanchions on each side are provided with little wheels against sails friction).
- Two guardrails in 5 mm diameter stainless steel cable with own rigging screws.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sly 47 R
Message cannot be empty!