2010 Oyster OM43
- View Full Specifications
The Yachtsman's Powerboat
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The Oyster motoryacht range brings a fresh approach to powerboat design from Britain's leading yacht builder. Combining traditional craftsmanship with modern design and technology, we have created a motor yacht with an emphasis on performance, comfort and seaworthiness, qualities that our owners have come to expect from any yacht bearing the Oyster marque. Oyster motoryachts are about good times afloat, whether dining alfresco in the cockpit, enjoying a candlelit dinner in the enclosed saloon or a cruise with family and friends. The new Oyster OM43 takes the proven hull design of the LD43 to the next level with a new twin cabin interior, she is sure to become a popular addition to the Oyster motor yacht range. OM43 Driven by the proven Hamilton water jets with their unique ‘MouseBoat’ control system gives the 43 unsurpassed manoeuvrability at slow speed and allows her to dry out for a beach party. No props offer opportunities for shallow water exploring and extra safety around bathers.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 43 ft 6 in
Beam: 13 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 22928 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x Cummins QSB 5.9 480 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (90 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (438 Gallons)
- Teak interior shadow gap style joinery ( optional cherry, American white oak or Maple).
- Flush/concealed hinges on locker doors
- Grain matched locker doors and joinery fronts
- Custom stowage for cutlery, crockery and glassware.
- Oyster custom locker door fittings
- Galley worktops in Avonite finish
- WC counter tops in Avonite finish
- Upholstery in Yarwood off white leather
- Saloon soleboards in teak and holly, all other living areas in carpet
- OceanAir blinds to all over head accommodation deck hatches and shower
- Norsap shock dampened adjustable helm seat with teak footrest - leather upholstered
- Double pilot seat - leather upholstered
- Electro hydraulic steering
- Hamilton Blue Arrow computerised control system for low speed manoeuvring operated by "Mouseboat" controller, including master control display and independent back up.
- Custom composite foam mattress in forward cabin with large under berth stowage
- Interior varnish - deep satin
- 12v DC electrical system with circuit breaker protection supplied via heavy-duty battery isolator switches.
- Engine starting battery - 12v 1450MCA for each engine.
- 6v domestic batteries - 480 amps total 4
- Charging of domestic and engine batteries is from 2 engine alternators and splitters.
- Cantalupi downlight interior lighting throughout
- Mirror light in WC
- Reading lights in forward cabin 2
- Navigation, anchor and steaming lights.
- Cockpit lighting
- 220v electrical system with protected ring main and dockside connection and 20m power cable.
- 220/110v shaver socket.
- Double outlet sockets in saloon, galley, forward cabin and twin cabin.
- 220v immersion heater and also via engine heat exchanger to calorifier.
- Engine - Two Cummins QSB 5.9 480Hp diesel engines with their own water-injected exhaust system, starter battery, electrics and plumbing.
- Propulsion - Two Hamilton 292 waterjets are driven through ZF reduction gearboxes and layshafts.
- The engine room is insulated with specialist sound proofing material. Access via inspection hatch in the saloon floor.
- Service lights, extraction fans and automatic fire extinguisher.
- Fuel supply is from two baffled stainless steel tanks under each side deck each dedicated to one engine. A balance pipe between the tanks with shut off valves is fitted.
- Electronic fuel gauges. Racor fuel filters/water separators are fitted to each supply from each fuel tank with displays at the helm.
- Mastervolt Whisper 6, 230v diesel generator with sound shield and dry exhaust system
- Air conditioning - Cruisair 16000btu provides cooling and heating to the saloon.
- Additional units can be added to the other living areas.
- Separate forward and aft automatic bilge pumps direct wired to On/Off/auto switch
- Polypropylene WC holding tank with volume gauge with sea discharge and deck pump out options as standard.
- Zinc anode electrical protection system
- DZR ( bronze) seacocks
- Cored deck and coachroof
- Self draining teak laid cockpit with a teak laid bathing platform into which the transom door folds lies when folded down
- Large lazarette in cockpit with access to waterjets and teak laid GRP hatch
- Hull to deck joint with solid teak toe rail
- Stainless steel Silhouette cleats 4
- Pop-Up cleats 2
- Varnished cockpit table in stainless steel frame, with insulated GRP box and padded acrylic cover
- L shaped seating layout with rolled edge seating and back rests. Covered in.
- Stainless steel grabrails to foredeck and coach roof.
- Stainless steel grabrails from cockpit to side deck 2
- Lewmar deck hatches on foredeck. 3
- Lewmar Pilot hatches to coachroof 2
- Stowage for 4 large supplied fenders in cockpit.
- Oyster saloon windows.
- Polished stainless steel patio door with electrically operated window on portside li>Lewmar electric windlass with flush foredeck locker for stowage
- Log, boat speed and depth displayed at the helm via Raymarine ST60 system.
- Raymarine Ray Star 125 GPS module interfaced to chart plotter
- Raymarine autopilot ST6002 connected to the Hamilton drive system
- Raymarine Ray 240E Class D-DSC VHF installed at helm
- RAY 240E fog horn with a Hailing horn speaker
- Raymarine C120 with 12 channel GPS. Antenna is mounted on mast.
- The equipment listed below is in addition to or in lieu of the standard equipment shown in the summary of standard features
- 110v AC ring main with US 2 pin sockets & hot water immersion element
- VHF installed with US weather channels
- Hand lay-up GRP hull and deck with Kevlar and Carbon fibre laminates in hull- outer hull in Vinylester resin
- One year warranty and 3 years on GRP below waterline.
- Standard gelcoat for the hull is dark blue with a silver cove line and single white boot top line. Deck and superstructure in an off white gelcoat.
- Anti-foul - 2 coats
- EURCD Design Category ?B?