2010 Hunter 39
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Kemah, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 146,900
Twin Steering Wheels
Diesel Generator with Low Hours
Electric Cabin-Top Winch
New Raymarine Touchscreen Axiom 9 Chartplotter
New Control for Below Deck Autopilot
Two Marine Reverse Cycle AC/Heat/Dehumidify
Signorina is a superb example of the popular Hunter 39. She is easy to handle, both under sail and while docking. Both sails are furling for easy deployment and infinite reefing possibilities. She features an electric winch for mainsail duties and her primaries are within easy reach of both helms.
Her twin helms make it easy to keep an eye on the genny’s telltales, provides easy boarding from astern and allows unencumbered access to the helms from anywhere in the cockpit.
Down below, Signorina is luxurious with cherry finishes throughout. She has two cabins, one head with shower and electric commode, a fully appointed galley, a forward facing nav station and a large salon.
Signorina shows very well. Her owner has taken good care of her and is only selling her because he is relocating.
Contact the listing broker today to set up a time to see Signorina!
With over 50 boats in two locations, it’s like a boat show every day!
Contact the listing broker
Paul Stehfest Paul@LittleYachtSales.com 903-401-9049
Want to sell your boat? I'm always looking for clean, quality listings. Contact me for a free, professional, personalized market evaluation.
Paul Stehfest, CPYB
Your Source For
New Lagoon Catamarans
New Catalina Yachts
And over 100 Quality Brokerage Boats
Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB)
Florida Licensed Broker # YSL8978
Gulf Coast Yacht Brokers Association (GCYBA)
Please contact Paul Stehfest at (903) 401-9049
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 39 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 1 in
Displacement: 18501 lbs
Ballast: 6027 lbs
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 3JH4-IE
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 172
Engine Power: 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (75 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (36 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (25 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Electrical and Mechanical
- Panda 4200 FCB PMS 4.2KW generator 493 hours
- Victron BMV-12 Bluetooth Smart Battery Monitor 2019
- Magnum Energy Battery/Inverter Monitor
- Battery charger
- Fuel gauge at nav station
- 2 Marine reverse cycle AC-Heat-Dehumidify. The forward unit is new December 2018
- All LED upgraded interior lighting (red overhead LED light immediately below companionway for night vision)
- Single lever throttle-shifter
- 3 Blade fixed prop
- Pentair water filtration system
- Below deck auto pilot with new Raymarine control November 2019
- Raymarine wireless remote for auto pilot
- New Raymarine Axiom 9 touchscreen charplotter mounted with swivel on cockpit table November 2019
- Radar mounted on mast
- Raymarine C70 Multis (3 each) Wind, depth, speed mounted over companionway
- ICOM IC-422 VHF at nav station
- Bose stereo with DVD player and Bose speakers
- Flatscreen TV in salon
- Corian countertops
- Gimbaled Force 10 two burner stove with oven and broiler and safety bar
- Front-opening refrigerator
- Front opening freezer
- Hunter dish rack with drain and 12v fan for drying dishes
- Built-in microwave
- Double SS sinks
- Designated trash locker
- Pressure hot and cold water
- Pentair freshwater filtration system with spigot at galley sink
- Twin steering wheels
- Factory integral stern pulpit seats
- Factory bimini with large SS tubing and 2 windows for viewing main
- Drop leaf cockpit table with storage in center, SS hand hold and cup holder
- Cockpit shower
Sails and Sail Handling Equipment
- Roller furling genoa with Furlex furler
- Furling mainsail with Furlex main furler
- Electric Lewmar 46 cabin top winch
- 2 Lewmar ST46 primary winches
- 1 Lewmar ST 40 cabin top winch
- 4 each Rope clutches port and starboard cabin-top—all lines led to cockpit
- Line storage bins close to rope clutches
- Selden rigid boom vang
- Hunter SS arch with traveler for main
- Primaries within easy reach of helms
- Maxwell electric windlass with up and down switches
- Double SS bow rollers. Primary bow roller is self-launching
- Rocna anchor with chain and rode
- Delta secondary anchor
- Anchor locker
Signorina has two marine reverse cycle AC-Heat-Dehumidify (new forward compressor) to keep her comfortable year around. Her sole is solid cherry, not veneer or laminate. LED lighting throughout. Red LED light forward of companionway steps (for night vision when underway).
The Salon has a straight settee to port and a large U-shaped settee to starboard with drop-leaf table in center of the U. The table can be lowered to convert to double berth. A flatscreen TV is mounted on the starboard bulkhead.
The Master Suite is aft and features an athwartship queen and hanging lockers to port and starboard. A set of drawers is to port and there is excellent access to the transmission and shaft seal. To port is a private entrance to the head.
The Guest suite is forward with a V-berth and hanging lockers to port and starboard and lockers under the berth. Above the forward end of the V-berth is a shelf for storing cushions.
The Head is to port of the companionway steps and features an attractive vanity with Corian counter-top, large mirror and a cabinet. A stand-up shower and full-size electric commode is just aft of the vanity. The commode is fresh water plumbed and has a flip-down teak seat. The shower has a varnished (with non-skid) teak grate flooring.
The large Nav Station is just aft of the port settee and features a large desk with plenty of storage. The seat is contoured to a to keep you secure and comfortable when healed over.
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Other Boats from Little Yacht Sales
Kemah, TX, United States
Kemah, TX, United States
450 Center Cockpit
Kemah, TX, United States
Canyon Lake, TX, United States