2010 Dufour 40E Performance
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
With a sporty appearence, the latest model from the Performance range, unveils under a refined line, all the latest technologies to assure you the ultimate pleasure of coastal and ocean going cruises and regatas. The Dufour 40E is a mix of innovations and proves it is possible to experience the excitement of high performance and the pleasure of comfort and space on board at the same time. Performances, quality of materials, modern design in the interior as well as in the interior, spaces, ergonomic and comfort are the key words of this new Dufour model.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 40 ft 5 in
Beam: 12 ft 8 in
LWL: 35 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 9 in
Dry Weight: 17527 lbs
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Option 1: 1x 55 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (93 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (52 Gallons)
- Iroko FSC trimmed seats, GRP sole.
- Central removable footrest.
- 2 large side lockers with lids fitted with padlock hasps.
- Twin steering wheel system.
- Wheels in stainless steel.
- Engine control lever on starboard side.
- Large Propane locker on portside.
- Spacious cockpit locker integrated in the sole of the cockpit.
- 2 compasses for cruising and regatta purposes.
- Navigation instruments placed on cockpit bulkhead.
- Life raft stowage in dedicated locker under sole.
- Tilting aft platform with integrated bathing ladder.
- Shore power socket in cockpit.
- Cockpit shower hot/cold.
- All joinery work in prime choice light Moabi mahogany, with fiddles and mouldings in solid wood.
- Cabin doors with double anti-vibration bolts.
- Floorboards in Moabi, high quality marine plywood.
- The floor boards are in laminated marine Moabi wood.
- Cabin mattress covers are quilted and made of anallergic fabric.
- Saloon cushions have removable covers in cream colour suede (other colours available as an option).
- Ceiling lining of both cabins and saloon in white coloured marine wood.
- Headroom: 1.89 m.
- Large berth approx. 200 x 140 cm.
- 10 cm mattress in 2 parts with washable covers.
- Access to stowage lockers under berth.
- Upper lockers with fiddle on hull side around berth to create a maximum of storage space.
- Large hanging locker with shelves
- Vanity table with storage on port side including removable seat that also be used at the saloon table of the 3 cabin/1 head version and 2 cabin/1 head version.
- Shoe locker.
- Book shelve.
- Big drawer under the berth.
- Water tank under the berth.
- Light and ventilation guaranted by a big size deck hatch, 2 portlights (according to version), 1 cabin and 2 reading lights.
- Access to navigation instrument transducers.
- Manual marine toilets with cover in teak.
- Wash basin in synthetic «Corian®» stone, with an excellent finish and ideal for easy maintenance.
- Large mirror.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap with shower unit.
- Shower with direct drainage by electric pump.
- Floor grating in teak in the front heads (in 3 cabin/2 heads version).
- Closing upper lockers with space for holding tanks.
- Ventilation by deck panel or opening portlight.
- Hooks in aft head for hanging oilskins.
- Large U-shapped settee on portside with storage facilities.
- Settee on starboard side with storage facilities.
- Backrests and seats in foam.
- Suede cream colour covers, removable for ease of maintenance.
- Rectangular table with fiddles in wood.
- Saloon table with 2 folding blades to facilitate circulation and (as an option) with integrated bar.
- Stowage under seats and behind backrests.
- 2 stowage lockers with doors and a bookshelf above each settee.
- Bar and storage integrated in the arm rests.
- Light and ventilation by 2 deck hatches, 2 fixed portlights,
- 2 opening hatches, and 6 ceiling lights for optimum ventilation and day light inside.
- Ambient ceiling lights.
- 12 V DC SYSTEM.
- 15 function switchboard.
- 12V outlet at galley and switchboard.
- 1 x 100 Ah engine battery and 2 x 100 Ah service batteries.
- Battery switch for each battery in aft port cabin.
- L-shaped galley close to companionway.
- Working top in white Corian® surrounded by wooden fiddles.
- Double stainless steel sink. Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurised water (cold/hot).
- Cooker with 2 burner stove/oven on gimbals.
- Big volume refrigerator (180L) 12V with lateral and top access.
- Stowage under sink with shelf and trays.
- Garbage bin, with double compartments, nicely hidden behind a hinged door.
- Sea water foot pump integrated in the floor.
- Outboard lower cabinet with cutlery drawer and sliding vegetable baskets.
- 3 upper cabinets with doors on hull side, one of which can house a microwave oven (option).
- Crockery set with fiddle system for protection when yacht is heeling.
- 2 big size lockers for a maximum of stowing space.
- Light and ventilation ensured by opening port-light and
- 2 spotlights over galley.
- Crumb tray under sole.
- VOLVO 40 hp (29 kW). Sail-drive transmission.
- Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve. Large capacity sea water filter.
- Control panel close to helmsman, with hour meter and tachometer.
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- Fuel tank approx. 200 L, gauge on electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shut-off handle.
- Engine room ventilation blower, and 2 ventilation hoses.
- Two-blade fixed propeller.
- Access to the engine from front and both sides.
- Independent engine bilge.
- Quality sound proofing high density foam for optimum sound insulation.
- Hand laminated GRP Hull, vacuum bagged PVC foam coresandwich above water line.
- NPG Gelcoat with first of cloth impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Inner moulded hull bottom, structural framing laminated to the hull.
- Navy blue decorative stripes on the hull.
- Diamond point non skid profile on deck.
- Roof covered with Iroko FSC wood.
- As an optional: side decks and cockpit covered in Iroko FSC.
- Deck in PVC foam core sandwich, moulded by injection process (Resin Transfer Moulding) for significant weight saving, excellent interior finish, and a perfect rigidity.
- Standard draft 2.10 m, cast iron keel, bolts loads taken up by stainless steel backing plate.
- Semi-elliptical rudder, filled with closed cell epoxy foam.
- Rudder stock in plain stainless steel.
- Steering wheel system on self aligning roller bearings and ball bearings sheaves for a maximum of sensation and steering precision.
- Wood handrails on coachroof.
- Wood toerail on hull-deck joint.
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated windlass bracket, cover with locking bolt.
- Removable stemhead fitting with removable anchor roller.
- Pulpit in two separate parts with separate green/red navigation lights.
- Asymmetrical spinnaker tack ring ahead of forestay.
- Pushpits with horseshoe buoy bracket, flag pole holder and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions with 2 levels of stainless steel guard-rails and life lines gates.
- 4 mooring cleats on backing plates, stainless steel rubbing plates on sheer line.
- Single chainplate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds including an eye for fixing extra control lines.
- 2 deck filler plates for water, 1 for fuel.
- Mainsheet track on cockpit sole with adjustable traveller.
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks.
- 2 genoa sheet return blocks with integrated jammer and eye for flying spinnaker sheet sheave.
- Aluminium mast collar with synthetic protection and sheet return blocks.
- Mast step in aluminium with halyard return blocks.
- Stainless steel swan neck electric cable gland.
- 2 deck organizers for halyard returns.
- 7 spinlocks on coachroof.
- 2 halyard winches on coachroof.
- 2 Genoa furling lines at hand of the helmsman.
- Deck block with jammer for genoa roller furling system.
- Sliding hatch and washboard in plexiglas, with stoppers and lock.
- GRP cover ahead of companionway.
- Deck panels integrated in the roof.
- 2 winch handles with holder.
- Owner?s briefcase with owner?s manual.
- Grounded rigging system.
Mast and Rigging
- Anodised aluminium mast with double swept backed spreaders, rigged 9/10.
- Mast is stepped on the keel.
- Profiled Performance mast.
- Anchor and steaming lights.
- Removable inner forestay available as an optional.
- Boom topping lift cleat.
- Anodised aluminium boom equiped with single line reefing system (2 reefs)*.
- Rigid boom vang, with tackle led back to cockpit.
- Genoa furling system with drum below deck.
- Discontinuous standing rigging in single strand stainless steel cable and Dyform*, chrome plated bronze turnbuckles including: forestay, backstay, cap shrouds, inter and lower shrouds.
- Backstay adjusted with stay tensioner.
- Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and genoa sheets, reef lines and furling line.
- Mainsail with Dufour logo, in high tenacity cloth and 2 reefing lines.
- Mainsail cover in light grey Dufour colours.
- Furling genoa with UV-protection.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Dufour 40E Performance
Message cannot be empty!