2010 Dufour 365 Grand Large
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
With the launch of the new Dufour range, the chantier Dufour has entered a new era. In only a couple of seasons, the yard has succeeded in acquiring the reputation of a boat builder of stylish, comfortable, seaworthy and high quality sailing yachts. One of the latest models is called... Dufour 365 Grand'large Like the Dufour 385 Grand'large, her bigger sister, the new Dufour 365 Grand'large attracts by her deck design and her exceptional ergonomic layout for a yacht of this size. This cruiser integrates comfort, easy handling and excellent sailing qualities.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Umberto Felci / Patrick Roséo
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 35 ft 5 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
LWL: 30 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Ballast: 3836 lbs
Dry Weight: 13800 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 29 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (68 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (23 Gallons)
- Teak trimmed seats, GRP sole.
- Two large side lockers with lids fitted with padlock hasps.
- GRP steering pedestals.
- Rudder stock head under helmsman's sole for installing the emergency tiller.
- Engine lever and control panel easily available to the helmsman.
- Transom open in centre by removing helmsman's seat giving access to the swimming/boarding platform.
- Gas cylinder locker in aft starboard seat.
- Life raft stowage in port cockpit locker.
- Cockpit shower in aft locker.
- Folding stainless steel bathing ladder.
I N T E R I O R
- All joinery work is in prime Moabi mahogany, with fiddles, mouldings and framings in solid wood.
- All Cabin doors have a blocking system which keeps doors open where required.
- Soles are in Moabi laminated floor boards.
- Saloon cushions and cabin mattresses have removable covers.
- The upper cabin linings are in Moabi wood, the bottom in cream vinyl.
- Large U-shaped settee to starboard.
- Cushions made out of foam with washable covers.
- Central settee with easy stowage access by tipping the hinge mounted settee.
- Stowage under seats and behind backrests.
- Stowage lockers with doors and bookshelf above the settee.
- Saloon table with bottle rack in the centre and fiddles.
- Stainless steel mast pillar.
- 12 V DC system.
- Switchboard with circuit breakers, voltmeter, 12V outlet.
- 1 x 75 Ah engine battery.
- 1 x 100 Ah house battery.
- Battery switch for each circuit.
- Longitudinal shaped galley
- Large worktop in Corian®
- Double stainless steel sink.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurised water.
- Cooker with a two burner stove with oven on gimbals.
- 12V refrigerator unit with minimum capacity 120 litres, stowage box, and separation.
- Cutlery drawer and PVC stowage baskets.
- Crumb tray under sole.
- VOLVO 29 hp (20.9 KW). Sail-drive transmission.
- Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Control panel close to helmsman, with hour meter, and tachometer.
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- Approximately 90 litre fuel tank with a gauge on the electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shut-off handle.
- Engine room ventilation blower, and two ventilation hoses.
- Two-blade fixed propeller.
- Access to the engine from the front and one side.
- Independent engine bilge.
- Quality sound proofing with high density foam.
- Teak handrails on coachroof.
- Wooden toerail.
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated windlass bracket, lid with locking bolt.
- Stemhead fitting anchor roller.
- Pulpit with wooden step and separate port/startboard navigation lights.
- Pushpits with horseshoe buoy bracket, flag pole holder, navigation lights, and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions with two levels of life line.
- Six aluminium mooring cleats.
- Single stainless steel chainplate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds.
- Two chainplates for backstay.
- Two deck fillers, one for water and one for fuel.
- Mainsheet track and adjustable traveller on coachroof.
- Mainsheet tackle.
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks.
- Genoa sheet turning blocks on coaming.
- One x four sheave deck organizer for halyard returns, mainsail sheet and reefing lines.
- Stainless steel swan neck electric/electronic cable gland.
- Four clutches on roof.
- One x 32.2 ST halyard winch on roof to starboard.
- Two x 40.2 ST Genoa winches on coamings close to the helmsman.
- 2 winch handles with holder.
- Owner's briefcase with owner's manual
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Dufour 365 Grand Large
Message cannot be empty!